[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WhileEnzo Amoreappeared to be in good spirits following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: enzo.png (844KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
enzo.png
844KB, 1280x720px
>WhileEnzo Amoreappeared to be in good spirits following theconcussionhe suffered atWWE Paybacklast night,F4Wonline.com reports thatpeople close to Enzo says it was a severeconcussion.

>It was also noted that Enzo was able to remember everything from before the match. He was able to communicate with paramedics and move his extremities before theambulanceleft the arena. As noted, Enzo underwent other medical tests at a local hospital but they all came back negative and he was discharged before Payback went off the air.

>No word yet on how long he will be out of action but he will have to pass the ImPACTconcussiontests before he's cleared.
>>
hopefully they'll fire his midget ass for botching this hard

SAWFT mofo
>>
bada boom that was the noise my head made
>>
>>1253631
> using his catchphrase

Why must anti-smarks be so dumb?
>>
It was a bang bang play.

Gotch threw him too close to the ropes

Enzo hesitated choosing what rope to use
>>
>>1253653
Enzo was all over the pace, too hyped up, and got very sloppy. All his spots were not clean. Gotch did a textbook second rope throw, but Enzo botched it into a late baseball slide. He tried to take the bottom rope across his chest, but made hard contact with the second rope with his head. And then the back of his head slammed into the mat.

This was all Enzo's doing. He was sloppy in NXT for years and was carried by Cass onto the main roster.
>>
Poor guy is gonna retire early someday.

Got hurt in NXT and main roster.
>>
>>1253761
So did Reigns.
>>
>>1253765
and Daniel Bryan
>>
I was shocked to learn that this guy played football in college. Usually athletes aren't this sloppy in the ring.
>>
>>1253598
>first PPV match
>he fucking injures himself

I hope the 'Cass sucks in-ring' meme dies, tho. He's really quite good. He's agile as FUCK on his feet for a big match.
If he stopped being a skinnyfat and toned up he could go over huge. He's not even bad on the mic, but now Enzo should full-time mouthpiece him because he's an unsafe mongoloid in the ring who would kill himself in any stipulation match.
>>
I think he was a bit too pumped up before going out. Remember he dropped the microphone when he came out from gorilla position as well. He was amped and a little bit sloppy but it was one of those freak accidents. He's a small guy and just hit the ropes wrong and got whipped back. I wouldn't read a great deal into it.
>>
>>1253789
Concussions are serious though.
He was overhyped, though he usually is it's like his gimmick and smaller men tend to be because they believe it makes up for being a manlet.

>>1253786
Big Cass is great, he reminds me of Test so much.
WWE needs a real big guy since Ryback isn't even that big and just a manlet on steroids.
>>
>>1253786
> Cass
> skinnyfat

And you're calling anybody dumb?
>>
>>1253879
Stay mad.
>>
>>1253884
> y-you're mad

Maybe you oughta try a little harder.
>>
>>1253906
Triggered.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>Gotch grabbing Enzo by the neck when he was clearly fucked up

Fucking retard I hope the Dudleys bury him and that cream cheese faggot of a partner
>>
>>1253786
I don't think him being "skinnyfat" has anything to do with it desu
>>
>when he turned out his lights on a botched baseball slide
>that's amore
>>
>>1253914
It happened in a matter of seconds and he backed off immediately as soon as he knew.

Why do people on this board feel the need to pick sides and get angry over every single thing that happens?
>>
>>1253965
baseball slide is one of the most dangerous moves considering how many injuries occur during it
>>
>people still don't think this was a work
>>
File: 1462039543015.jpg (62KB, 357x432px) Image search: [Google]
1462039543015.jpg
62KB, 357x432px
MY NAME IS ENZO AMORE AND I AM A CERTIFIED G AND A BONIFIED PARAPELGIC AND YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT
>>
>>1254209
Shut up fatty
>>
>>1254209
How is this a work
>>
File: 1461276296993.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461276296993.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>>1254228
wew lad
>>
>>1254228
If I keep making this joke, I'll have enough internet cred to win /asp/!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.