[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WORST commentary team of all-time, all three sucked and it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

WORST commentary team of all-time, all three sucked and it was just a bad pairing

2 heel commentators and a tweener commentator, the heels being your play by play and color

Just stupid
>>
Remove cole then add JBL and now you got the best commentary team
>>
We get it.

You want jushin liger with naito for commentary, so you can read the subtitle, because japanese shows more 'feelings'.

Now fuck off and kys weeb
>>
Cole needs to be replaced with Mauro
>>
OH MY

GOODNESS
O
O
D
N
E
S
S
>>
>>1246249
Bait aside, puro fans claiming that NJPW commentary is great just blows my mind. It's one thing to call Nakamura charismatic based on sight (because they don't understand what the fuck he says) but I don't get how they do it for commentary.
Maybe it's just more Meltzer parroting.
>>
>>1246260
It's for the same reason soccer is a million more times hype in Spanish. Half of the greatest goals of all time wouldn't be the same without the GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL

and the same goes for Puro commentators screaming at the top of their lungs when the pace picks up. Instead of stunned silence or "this is awesome maggle" it's JR tier hype at the end of the last exchange.

Nakamura being charismatic is all in his mannerisms. If I didn't speak english I could, just like Japanese audiences could, see that Ric Flair was charismatic as fuck.
>>
>>1246260
>>1246279
It's some of both of these. Some of it is fanboyism (you can only say so much about a guy's talking when you can't understand him), but listening to a guy screaming ERUBOOOO! is still hype.
The jap commentators seem like they're legitimately marking out by the end of the match, so obviously that you can tell without even the words.
>>
File: weeaboo.jpg (137KB, 680x446px) Image search: [Google]
weeaboo.jpg
137KB, 680x446px
>>
>>1246302
I know right, a pair of homos just told me that NJPW's commentary is good because the announcers yell at the end of it.
>>
>>1246305
you forgot to yell

ERUBOOOO and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL to make it better
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.