[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the most overrated wrester ever? >no memorable lines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: rock.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rock.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Is he the most overrated wrester ever?
>no memorable lines that aren't catchphrases
>uses crib notes
>Insults like a high schooler
>primarily relies on nostalgia nowadays
>finishers are an elbow drop and the opponent taking a basic bump wile he touches his chest
>sharpshooter worse than Cena's stf and Miz's figure 4
>less moves than Cena & Reigns
>oversells everything
>shoot chaired Foley 10 times in a match.
>had breast reduction surgery
>Matches are mediocre
>Meltzer hates his matches
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 338x507px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 338x507px
>>1242681
>Meltzer hates his matches
>>
I think Rock had a pretty good sharpshooter. Edge had a crap sharpshooter, though technically it really wasn't a sharpshooter. Benoit's sharpshooter was 10x better though, probably as good as Hart's.

Everything else seems about right, though. In all fairness to Rock, his sophmoric insults were typically truthful jabs, just that he'd rather call someone a candy ass as opposed to a faggot.

But then again, Austin didn't need catchphrases, really. He'd throw a few in there just to be an annoying prick but Austin really just told it how it was.

Anyway, Rock sucks.
/thread
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (364KB, 2720x2040px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
364KB, 2720x2040px
>>1242681
> meltzer hates his matches
>>
File: le hat meme.png (340KB, 651x481px) Image search: [Google]
le hat meme.png
340KB, 651x481px
>>1242688
>>1242702
simply epic
>>
>>1242681
Rock has the best promos, faggot. Name 1 wrestler, not manager, who has better promos.
>>
>>1242710
Austin
Randy Savage
>>
>>1242710
Chris Jericho
John Cena
Steve Austin
CM Punk
Triple H
HBK
MIz
Bray Wyatt
Mick Foley
Jake Roberts
>>
>shoot chaired Foley 10 times in a match.
It was 11 times, and how is that a bad thing?
>>
>>1242712
Nice meme mate

Austin maybe

>>1242714
El oh el
>>
>>1242715
They were shoots and even FOley thought it was too much.
>>
>>1242681
t. roodypoo candyass
>>
>>1242714
>Cena
>Miz

Really? You are a cunt
>>
>>1242714

>Triple H

No.

You also forgot Kurt "If I could make one historical figure tap out, it would be Jesus" Angle. And Road Dogg frankly, though he was an abortion in the ring.

I don't know if I'd say Taker was a better pure promo, but he was certainly better at promos for his particular gimmick. If that makes any sense.

Del Rio is a very underrated promo too. All of his few LU promos have him shine a lot better than the shit WWE writes for him
>>
>>1242719
It was an I Quit match, and he is Mick Foley, what the fuck we he expecting?
>>
Only on this shit board will ppl hate on one of the greatest wrestlers ever, while sucking dick of shitty guys like dean anbrose, styles and zayn...Goddamn you guys are retarded
>>
Rock's heel promo on Toronto and Sacremento concert are underrated classics
>>
>>1242681
No.
>>
>>1242681
Salty Cenatard detected
>>
>>1242691
>I think Rock had a pretty good sharpshooter.
You think extremely wrong. Rock has one of the worst sharpshooters in recorded wrestling history and still can't put it on correctly.
>>
>>1242710
Paul Heyman
>>
>>1242710
Scott Stiener.

That was easy.
>>
>>1242681
Under age fag spotted.
Rock was based as fuck. Had loads of charisma.
Was a decent worker.
And could work a crowd. How exactly is he overrated again? He is a top 10 wwe star without question. If anything Austin is more overrated. After his neck injury, Austin was very limited in the ring. But people ignore this because he also had loads of charisma and was God tier on the mic.
>Most overrated guy is Hogan without question
>>
>>1242712
Austin is debatable.
Savage was funny, but Rock was better. Jake Roberts was the goat in promos.
>>
>>1242714
All accurate except the Miz. He should be fired.
>>
>>1242710
Sasha Banks
>>
File: fed chin.jpg (156KB, 960x948px) Image search: [Google]
fed chin.jpg
156KB, 960x948px
>>1242964
>He should be fired.

Getting worked by based Miz I see.
>>
>>1242681
>tfw you'll never seen The Rock in his prime absolutely burying Ramen on the mic.

he used to destroy Angle because Angle wasn't cheered as a face

>>1242714
get the fuck out
Rocky was so good he could make the crowd chant on command, noone ever gets close
>>
>>1242710
Enzo Amore
>>
>>1242707
>i take dave meltzer serious
>>
>>1243086
>could make the crowd chant on command
Edge
Chris Jericho
Enzo Amore
New Day
>>
>>1242975
she went to meme status so quickly

I've never seen anything like it before
>>
>>1243866
Only in the beC+ketty samefag general. Your general isnt real life Jeff
>>
>>1242681
>sharpshooter worse than Cena's stf and Miz's figure 4

Rock's sharpshooter may be the saddest submission in the business.
>>
>>1242715
because it's 2016 and we now think that chair shots are real and not just some carny trick because our blood has grown thin and our nation is doomed
>>
>>1242724
el patron was such a badass in lucha underground i was amazed to find out that alberto del rio is a boring character who doesn't get to talk
>>
Most overrated? Easily. He's still one of the greats though.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.