[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do smarks automatically assume anyone who isn't skinny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (781KB, 917x870px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
781KB, 917x870px
Why do smarks automatically assume anyone who isn't skinny fat is using steroids?

It's called hard work, faggots.
>>
>>1238781
>hard work

Roidback couldn't work a ring without botching everything and hurting whoever was unlucky to work him
>>
>>1238781

I'm a physical therapist. Been working for 8 years, but I have been working out all of my life. I can tell you that Ryback isn't on roids. You can tell by his body. Guy works hard in the gym and has good genetics man. Definitely not roids.
>>
>>1238781
>talks about hardwork
>post Roidback
Wasn't he of the same height of Cody rodhes some years ago? Kek
>>
FEED ME MORE HGH
>>
>>1238786
Stop
>>
>>1238785
>>1238788
>>1238811
>>1238817
>confirmed jelly
>>
>>1238781
>>1238786
>>1238818
Hey Ryan!

>>1238785
>>1238788
>>1238811
>>1238817
Hey Phil!
>>
>>1238838
Who's Ryan? Is that Rybacks real name?
>>
>>1238818
Not jelly, i train hard for the physique i want, ryback was really smaller some years ago
>>1238838
>ryback internet defense force
>>
>>1238781

Why should we even care whether he's using gear or not? They're actors. Actors use juice for roles they play all the time.
>>
>>1238847
Roids are like fake implants, you either like them or you don't
I particularly don't give a shit
>>
>>1238781
steroid or not, he's still got nothing to offer except being a potential US title holder to be fed later on to the smiling bobby lashley
>>
>>1238873

Me neither. For some guys like him though, his whole persona relies on him being a big scary monster of a human being. It's believable that he could do damage to someone. When Jericho gets in the ring with his beer belly or bo dallas or even skinny Ambrose get in the ring, I don't buy for a second that they are tough because they're out of shape.
>>
>>1238781
Because they're jealous manlet nerds. Pleanty of guys including myself on my Tier 1 Uni football team use steroids but we put in more work than anyone.
>>
>>1238915
>Tier 1 Uni football team
You mean masturbating to anime 7 times x day
>>
>>1238920
Can't it be both?
>>
>>1238920
Stay jelly ya fucking manlet nerd
>>
>>1238903
>because they're out of shape
They're in better shape than most people who watch and that's all I care about.
>>
Roids/HGH stuff is imo fine in moderation. Ryback's clearly not using whatever it is he's using in moderation though. It both messes with his performance sorta like Steiner and it gives him that disgusting belly that anyone who uses too much of this stuff ends up having.
>>
>>1239041
Yeah he needs to dial it back to look like King Barret or December to dismember Johnny Nitro.
>>
File: hghback.jpg (131KB, 533x795px) Image search: [Google]
hghback.jpg
131KB, 533x795px
>>1238781
With Ryback it's hard work + HGH overuse

Now it's not so obvious, but in various pictures and matches you can see that weird belly that forms when you use too much steroids or HGH

He uses the later because it doesn't show on the wellness tests
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.