[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does a pro wrestlers diet consist of besides protein drinks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: abdullah_butcher_raw_chicken.png (430KB, 634x478px) Image search: [Google]
abdullah_butcher_raw_chicken.png
430KB, 634x478px
What does a pro wrestlers diet consist of besides protein drinks and vitamins? Being constantly on the road, how do they avoid the temptation of gas station hot dogs and mc donalds?
>>
File: sandmandiet.png (236KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
sandmandiet.png
236KB, 576x432px
>>
>>1238317
A lot of them don't resist the temptation, they work out enough it doesn't matter all that much.
>>
>>1238317
I think Chipotle is popular among wrestlers.

Any place that serves chicken breasts.
>>
Most of them are probably on Tren or hgh half the time, so mcdonalds and gas station shit works fine for them.
>>
if he's on drugs then he can eat pretty much anything.
if not then probably brings his food along with him.
>>
Steroids
>>
>>1238317
>how do they avoid the temptation of gas station hot dogs and mc donalds?
I bet that a lot of them don't. The majority are using drugs to help maintain their physiques.
>>
They don't ask Kevin Owens
>>
>>1238571
obvious answer
>>
I remember an interview with Clay Matthews after he had a guest spot on Raw with him talking about how strict wrestlers diets were. Iirc they avoid carbs.
>>
32-33 Somos, 45 Hotdogs, GHB, Cocane, 50 shots of jack daniels, weed, and creatine.
>>
File: 20120117_peta2_awards_dbrian_r.jpg (48KB, 686x384px) Image search: [Google]
20120117_peta2_awards_dbrian_r.jpg
48KB, 686x384px
Vegetables
>>
>>1238317
They do hit up those after a show since those are one of the few things still open late at night especially if they have to travel via car but they try to eat as well as they can like someone else said they just cut the carbs out forget who said on Twitter but he got the chicken sandwich no bread extra lettuce at McDonald's.
>>
Whatever fast food joint happens to be open when they get off. My friend met Mickie james, Evan Bourne, and Beth Phoenix at whataburger at midnight after a house showing our town
>>
Ryback eats manlet nerds
>>
File: pudding belly.jpg (72KB, 634x536px) Image search: [Google]
pudding belly.jpg
72KB, 634x536px
As long as you're getting enough meat in your diet you should be fine. This is what a meat-dodger looks like.
>>
>>1238317
>>1238897

You people are retarded.

Legit athletes eat shit tons of carbs. Carbs are the best source of energy. Only pure bodybuilders cut out carbs.
>>
>>1238328
>that nodq video where the ice cream clips his thumb

top lel
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.