[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're giving the opportunity to join the WWE roster and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: shockmaster[1].jpg (25KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
shockmaster[1].jpg
25KB, 642x361px
You're giving the opportunity to join the WWE roster and become the champ while having every penny paid for you (training/food/health/house/etc).

what's your gimmick and how are you going to execute it to become the next top dog?
>>
>>1224379
Bayley's gay best friend
>>
Either: Pure, American Body-Builder named Lummox London

Pink Tights Wearing Sunglasses Man named Chet "The Gunman" Garp,

Anti-Authority Redneck named Ice Cold Ike Aster

Cheeky Underdog with Cool Hats and Shirts named Tom Bena
>>
>>1224379
I'm 6'8" so I just smile and act goofy and workout and totally NOT roid and hopefully Vince loves me enough to make me the top guy until he dies and HHH takes over.
>>
>Debut as a face happy go lucky jester-like character wearing a happy drama mask
>Few months later get brutalized by the heavyweight champion
>Blood all over the mask it turns red, lose and storm out limping with injuries
>Return a few weeks later as heel in a red mask acting like a complete nutcase psychopath
>>
Homeless musician gimmick.
>>
Total Mexican Patriot
I do silly shit and rob people backstage

Signature: Border Hopper
Jump over the ropes from the side apron with a senton splash
>>
>>1224379
>samoan
>leader of 3 man swat team
>padded vest
>strong
>eventually go separate ways
>refer to myself as an empire
>>
My name is Jason Chokeslam and I walk around chokeslamming people. It's a good gimmick.
>>
>>1224379
I just take my current day job and turn it into my gimmick, so in this case I'd be Anon the electrician technician
The most electrified man in sports entertainment
the moveset literally writes itself
>>
My gimmick would be talking shit about Bret Hart
>>
I am the Stairmaster and I start every match by attacking my opponent with the stairs after a ref bump
>>
>>1225273
in other words you're the Shockmaster
>>
sven bookshelf

i dress like an ikea employee and i attack people with low quality furniture and all my moves have absurd names
>>
>>1225283
your finishing move should be Life Alert
>>
>>1224379
Bill "The Builder" Smithfield (Shoot name: Phil Morris)
6ft2in
Lincoln, Nebraska
My gimmick is the blue collar miner, whose physique was gained (read: earned) through hard work and dedication.
My never-give-up attitude and 10/10 charisma will have the people cheering me on to my future record-holding title reign.
Finisher: Lincoln Log (DDT)
>>
18+ is the name
Yelling like a retard "18+" to the crowd until someone cames out to interrupt me its the gimmick
>>
>>1225286
I don't remember shockmaster being an electrician
>>
>>1224379
Some fedora wearing fatso from the indies, I would confess to a different diva each week and get rejected, then I blame the current champions that they take all the girls from good, authentic, legit wrestlers from me.

Almost all the wrestling fans would identify with me
>>
'Please have sex', I trashtalk on the mic telling the fans to "please have sex". Whether or lose or win i get the mic and tell my opponent to "please have sex".
>>
>Disgrunted WWE service shop employee.
>Be the butt of jokes, always sitting down in the back
>Make my debut when a back stage brawl ends up in the warehouse, and I finally stand up and am 6'7.
>Put him through table with pop up powerslam
>Camrea ends with my right up in the guys face screaming frowthing spitting crazy about how I "understand his frustration".
>>
>>1224379

Terry Courageous

I don't speak at all and use a vast moveset that utilizes crowd-pleasing moves and effective storytelling that wants the crowd to beg to know more about me.

I turn heel when I finally speak and tell the fans i dont do it for them, I did it for The Rock!
>>
>>1225364
I'm also 6'7 yea boi
are you buff as fuck, too?
>>
>>1225294
finisher needs work. a good lincoln, ne finisher would be the Starkweather Shotgun Kick
>>
>>1224379

>Spend two years doing nothing but heavy ass lifting and test (since this is all apparently paid for)
>Hire one of those "consultants" that helps baseball players and such beat drug tests (because this shit is paid for)
>Get some degree of success at powerlifting (like, good enough to be in The Arnold)
>Sign up for the Lance Storm wrestling academy (since this shit is all paid for)
>Buy some goddamn health insurance (since this shit is all paid for)
>Get some actual working experience in whatever high school gym I can for a few months.
>Try to get on Tough Enough or some shit to get into the company
>Once I actually get to the point of debuting, whatever name they stick me with isn't terribly important, but play the gimmick of a heel who views himself as an underdog
>Leverage IRL athletic pursuits that never bore much fruit to paint a picture of a man who views winning as the only moral barometer. Winners thrive and prosper, losers die irrelevant and forgotten, "fair play" is an excuse for losers to make them feel better about being losers.
>Hates himself for those previous failures he feels he has no excuse for, and feels that winning is the only way he'll have any worth as a human being, and that pro wrestling is the last chance he has of achieving that (because if I'M playing this role, I'd be at least 29 when I enter the company, probably at least 30 by the time I debut)
>Thus, be utterly, desperately obsessed with winning at any cost (which includes cheating against well matched opponents, because heel), and feels anyone who doesn't go to these extremes is weak and not worth the time or respect.
>Generally have a lot of power offense and strong mat wrestling because the powerlifting left me strong as fuck and I have the acrobatic ability of a misshapen brick.
>>
>>1224513

This would be an excellent gimmick for TNA.
>>
Ted

My gimmick is a dumb know it all internet smark who tries to politick his way up the card and fail cause I'm a vanilla midget. My one small push for the US title is trampled by John Cena, a guy I make my debut in hitting him with a chair and saying how he killed Bray Wyatt's momentum.
>>
>>1225310
Would mark
>>
>>1224379
THE BOCHSTER
I'll telegraph high risk and power moves only to botch in ridiculous fashion, leading to an undefeated streak by countout because every other wrestler is afraid of being hurt "for real".

"The most dangerous man in pro wrestling!"
>>
>>1225442
Nah I've been a butterball for like 10 years now But I'd sure as shit be getting in shape if vinny mac wanted me to be get in the ring.
>>
>>1225291

"He calls that the Löergêanshprün!"
"Vintage Sven"
"Wow"
>>
>>1225675
Sasha?
>>
File: Best-buddy-cop-films-top.jpg (85KB, 556x314px) Image search: [Google]
Best-buddy-cop-films-top.jpg
85KB, 556x314px
>>1224379
I wanna form a tag team where I'm this lanky Shaggy-esque surfer/stoner guy and my partner is this former college football player who comes out in shoulder pads and a mohawk.

We'll call the team Surf and Turf

Our finisher is a double suplex onto a table called Catch the Wave.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.