[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We've run out of money. How can we salvage our promotion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: 3c9d51cc.jpg (60KB, 658x338px) Image search: [Google]
3c9d51cc.jpg
60KB, 658x338px
We've run out of money. How can we salvage our promotion? Please help /asp/. You're our only hope.
>>
How long has billy been involved in tna?
>>
>>1213666
a year or two now.
>>
>>1213660
Who will be retarded enough to invest in TNA?
>>
Rehire Russo
>>
>>1213669
the nazi wrestlers apparently.
>>
>>1213660
Let's be real. Has anyone else here fapped to Dixie? I know I have multiple times.
>>
File: GNG.png (1MB, 1422x792px) Image search: [Google]
GNG.png
1MB, 1422x792px
OH MY!! WHAT'S GOOD NEWS GARRETT DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE!?!?
>>
File: 1448339970682.jpg (121KB, 900x780px) Image search: [Google]
1448339970682.jpg
121KB, 900x780px
man why did TNA have to go to shit? It's early days were great, and there was some okay stuff during the whole hogan thing, steiner was fun to watch in it.

anyway the only way to save it would be to somehow headhunt Cena.
>>
>>1213683
Dixie deciding that the hulkster and russo were better fit to run a company than paul heyman, and making this mistake countless times this past decade, is tragic tbqh.
>>
>>1213660
just sell and take the Nazi gold Dixie
>>
>>1213680
fuck sake dude, spat my water out
>>
DESPITE ALL THEIR RAGE I CANNOT PAY MY TALENT A WAGE
>>
File: Dixie-Carter-620x350.jpg (54KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Dixie-Carter-620x350.jpg
54KB, 620x350px
>>1213678

I'm about to.
>>
MAGGLE

WHY IS DAISY CARTER DOING ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW

DID SHANE MCMAHON HIRE HER

Well John I've read that Daisy Carter ran a small training promotion that trains future WWE stars and was out of the radar for years until now
>>
>>1213660
short of paying a kings ransom to the top stars of wwe so they pull a bret, she has to sell up and they have to rebuild from the ground up.
>>
fire dixie carter, she buried the compony, tna was amazing when it was WCW 2.0 with the X division, abyss and jeff hardy matches, sting and AJ styles, NWA championships.
they need to rebrand, get rid of dixie carter and maybe merge with another compony
>>
>>1213660
Get some good old Nazi boys to buy you out, of course.
>>
i telll you what, the only thing worth anything in TNA is the tape library and who the fuck would want that garbage
>>
>>1213660
Ask your dad for more.
Fix'd
>>
>>1213660
So if the Nazi deal doesn't work out we'll buy it right? I can spend $5000, now if a bunch of other people will contribute $100 or something we could actually have /asp/ be the owners of TNA.
>>
>>1213678
I'd pay to fuck her, that could help out
>>
>>1213660
Sell the tapes to Vince so we can at least decent Hardy's, Dudley's, Angle, AJ and Sting dvd's out of it.
>>
>>1214203
>/asp/ has its own promotion

oh, imagine that
>>
>>1214235
> booking meetings would never reach a consensus because everybody has to contradict each other
>>
>>1214141
I agree but I still feel like I wasted all my time being invested in TNA overall. I wish we got a true ECW 2.0 instead since ECW was my favorite promotion.
>>
>>1214266
Fuckin' ROH, PWG & LU have more in common with ECW than DixieLand ever did
>>
File: Vinny Ru.jpg (13KB, 340x234px) Image search: [Google]
Vinny Ru.jpg
13KB, 340x234px
>>1213686
Nice fanfic there faggot. Heyman didn't ever want the book in TNA and Russo was never "in charge" he was always paired with someone i.e Jerry, Cornette, Mantell
>>
>>1214203
i'm down
>>
>>1214255
that would be the worst thing, it would be a clusterfuck of booking because angles would be picked up and dropped at a moment's notice the second anyone said something bad about them

>i think we should put hardy over current run isn't working
>magnus is over you fucking smark
>FUCKING SMARKBUSTER BULLSHIT
>THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN DEAD SINCE ERIC YOUNG LEFT
>>
>>1213750

would it be not PG to call her cock eyed in this context?
>>
>>1214313
Heyman was offered the job but refused to work with anyone else, a few months later they offered the deal to Hogan and he took it
>>
>>1214328
>during the entire meeting anon would suggest buying da big guy from WWE because he is 'based'
>someone else would be constantly complaining about CM Punk listing of whiner, emo etc.
>Bound for glory's name would be changed into '18+'

now that I think about it, 18+ is a pretty good name for a PPV
>>
How much would to cost for /asp/ to get a majority in TNA? My dream is to become a millionaire one day and blow all my wealth on a wrestling promotion
>>
Strip matches and full penetration.
>>
>>1214267
>Fuckin' ROH, PWG & LU have more in common with ECW

I hate when people say this. It isn't even fucking anywhere near ECW.
>>
>>1214370
It feels good to find someone with the same dream
>>
>>1214370
Dixie is worth 3 million
>>
GIVE THE COMPANY TO VINCE
I
V
E

THE
H
E

COMPANY
O
M
P
A
N
Y

TO
O

VINCE
I
N
C
E
>>
>>1214235
>>1214255
>>1214328
>>1214362
RVD VS RVD FOR THE RVD CHAMPIONSIP AT BOUND FOR RVD
>>
File: 088.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
088.png
1MB, 1280x720px
kek'd at this ad last night. Trying to cash in on AJs WWE exposure.
>>
The rumor is Dixie has until midnight to pay the production company, so I guess there will be some significant announcement tomorrow about TNA's future, ironically the same day they're taping for TV.
>>
>>1213680
Dat file name, lel subtle m8
>>
>>1213660
Vince could buy TNA for pennies and create an in between for NXT and WWE out of Nashville.
>>
>>1213678
No, and I'm not saying she isn't good looking. There is just something about her that is strange in a soft boner way.
>>
>>1215076
Well they did make him the wrestler he is today. Without TNA AJ wouldn't even be in WWE right now.
>>
>>1215076
>biggest star is in another company
>tna still advertising him
TNA are literally getting cucked.
>>
The only reason I could ever see Vince even considering buying the remnants of TNA would be because of his utter loathing of Jeff Jarrett

I think the temptation of taking a giant televised shit over Jarretts creation would be seriously tempting to Vince, and of course Jarrett has no stake in the company any more, so he gets nothing from the deal.

Video somewhat related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50KqJrpykQI
>>
>>1215076
This is sad actually. I could feel their desperation.
>>
>>1215174
it's the first time a TNA wrestler has been relevant
>>
>>1215151
Why is it he hates Jeff?
>>
>>1215076
TNA is a mess.
>>
>>1214362
How much would an /asp/ ppv cost?
>>
>>1215248
Jeff extorted vince for a shit ton of money if vince didnt want him to take the IC title to WCW
>>
>>1215410
we'd do it for free :^)
>>
>>1215248
Jeffs contract with WWF expired in 1999, but at the time it expired Jeff was holding the intercontinental title. Jarrett threatened to bring the Intercontinental title to WCW with him and embarrass WWF unless Vince paid him a small fortune to drop it (he dropped it to Chyna IIRC). Vince has hated him with a passion ever since.
>>
>>1215425
It was a pretty poor move on Jeff's, but booking should have realized they were building a feud where the guy had no contract on that day.
>>
>>1214255
>>1214328
>>1214362
>Who should we put the World Title on?
>I took the liberty of hiring Billy Graham and writing out a Hogan-esque character for him
>18-
>Please have sex, grandpa
>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAPPADOOOOOOO-
>Shutup, Dane, we can't even afford him
>>
>>1215430
Agreed. It's pretty amazing that no one noticed that Jarretts contract was rolling up. Pretty wreckless on the part of WWF.
>>
Is that fucking Billy Corgan?
>>
>>1215420
>>1215425
>drop it to Chyna

I don't blame him for being upset at that. Although it would have probably been better had he not done this I guess.
>>
>>1213666
Since late last year IIRC.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.