[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that in a few weeks AJ Styles will turn heel and win

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

File: ajstyles.jpg (46KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
ajstyles.jpg
46KB, 500x333px
Reminder that in a few weeks AJ Styles will turn heel and win the WHC against Roman Reigns with the help of his Bullet Club mates.
REJOICE
>>
>AJ Turning heel

SURELY THIS WILL GET RAMEN RINGS OVER AS A BABYFACE!!
>>
File: AJ-Styles.png (129KB, 518x303px) Image search: [Google]
AJ-Styles.png
129KB, 518x303px
>>1175928
It wouldn't surprise me if Vince actually thinks this.

A MIDGET FROM TNA? HAHA PEOPLE WILL LOVE IT WHEN MY SAMOAN MASTADON BEATS HIM UP, QUICK, BRING OVER THOSE MULLET CLUB GUYS SO ROMAN CAN OVERCOME THE ODDS
>>
>>1175971
Let's have Roman beat all of the crowd favourites to thunderous boos, they're just having fun maggle!
>>
File: 1434378730063.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1434378730063.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
>Kenny Omega will never come to the WWE
>>
will they touch on the fact they mutinied against him so he could leave japan?
>>
>Roman vs AJ at Payback
>Ref Bump
>Anderson & Gallows come out to help AJ win the title forming BulletProof
>They feud back and forth till SummerSlam where the big dog goes over.
>AJ wins IC title and holds it up till Royal Rumble
>AJ is owning the Rumble with help from Anderson and Gallows
> Number 30
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl4KJa5BmME
>Anderson and Gallows turn on AJ forming Balor Club
>AJ and Balor go on to face each other for the IC title at Mania and steal the show.

It's already booked.
>>
>yfw Seth comes back in May, reforms the Shield and feuds with Bullet Club
>>
>>1176444
>only for Seth to swerve and have the Bullet Club get his title back
>>
File: AJ-Bullet-Club.jpg (143KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
AJ-Bullet-Club.jpg
143KB, 600x400px
>>1175924
WATCHA GONNA DO ROMAN?
>>
> Styles turning heel
> in Chicago
> against Reigns

I see no way this could possibly fail!
>>
Bullet club can't join AJ because if they do that it will ruin the build to the future AJ vs Finn match. Not only the build, Finn would be the better heel in the storyline.
>>
>>1176412
Probably not, all they care about is the brand, not the story of the Bullet Club
>>
>>1178089
Meh Finn could still be a heel, making Doc and Anderson betray Styles, you know a kind of hostile takeover situation at Summerslam or something to take what 'once belonged to him'. That way AJ is face again and Finn is heel, downside is that AJ will have turned 3 times in a few months.
>>
>>1178100
I like this Idea actually, if they draw it out till Wrestlemania without blowing their load this could be the best thing wwe has down in years.
>>
>they think they're going to book a foreign stable to be competent

Kek, they'd be buried by the Wyatts or a temporary Shield reunion
>>
>>1178112
>Finn vs Styles at wrestlemania for control of Bullet Club
Surreal
>>
>>1178127
Styles, Karl & DOC are all Americans tho
>>
File: [CAN'T WAKE UP].jpg (60KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
[CAN'T WAKE UP].jpg
60KB, 706x706px
>>1178127

Post yfw the League of Nations and the Usos go over Bullet Club.
>>
>>1178132
I'd be amazed if League of Nations are still around by SummerSlam
>>
>>1178140
I think Bobby Roode might be joining the League of Nations, It would be interesting to see where that would ago.
>>
>>1178347
You pulled that literally from your ass.

LoN just should hurry up and die. It's somehow LESS than the sum of its parts.
>>
File: do it.jpg (19KB, 550x397px) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
19KB, 550x397px
>>1176404
>New Day will never defend the titles against the Elite
>>
AJ is gonna win the title, because it'll make smarks and marks happy, and then the RAW after they can make Roman a 4-time champion
>>
>>1178393
Well that would fit WWE's tradition of pissing all over a great moment at the nextt possible opportunity
>>
>>1178349
>You pulled that literally from your ass.
>I think
my opinion
>>
>>1176404
He's still young and in the midst fo the biggest push of his life, give it 2 years or so.
>>
>this pleb op doesnt realise reigns is gonna be the leader
>>
>>1178405
He hates WWE with a passion tho
>>
>>1176421
>Implying wwe books past the next pay per view
I doubt they even know what's going on in two weeks, let alone 3 months from now.
>>
>>1178497
>literally have a match booked for next years wm already
kys mr i know everything about the business
>>
>>1178491
>hates WWE

He'd be sucking their dick once they offer him top dollar and once he's in they'll job him to WWE guys
>>
>>1178489
Pls god
Would be so based, the smark tears would trigger a tsunami
>>
>>1175924
great
>>
>>1178393
This is most likely happening.
>>
>>1178489
That would be pretty cool actually, and be a good way to turn roman full heel
>>
>>1178393
They're not gonna flip flop the fucking WWE WHC title, I refuse to believe that
>>
>>1183251
They will for ROMAN
>>
>>1183251
>>1183273
He will be a ten time WHC by the end of the year, and you can beleeb dat
>>
>>1183251
Reigns has already had 3 reigns but hasnt had the belt for 3 months total
>>
>>1182419
Will Cock Torturers be available on the Network?
>>
>>1178517
He already got three offers according to him from WWE last year and they apparently offered close to Styles/Nakamura level money. He turned it down each time. He's not coming to WWE for a long ass time if ever.
>>
Who's neck is AJ going to break?
>>
>>1175924
>rehashing NJPW angles

I mean, this is the company that used a lesser Summer of Punk in 2011
>>
>>1183251
I know they didn't give a shit about big gold, but they did it to Christian on the next Smackdown once.
>>
>>1183251
They only flipped flopped recently because of the injuries.

If dirtsheets were correct then Roman would have been a 5-minute champion since Survivor Series then he'll win his actual title at Wrestlemania.

Since Seth was broke and everyone piled up soon after they had zero choice but to strip Sheamus and then poorly book Roman by feeding him in the Rumble where logically it doesn't really matter if he holds the title in Wrestlemania but the WWE seems obsessed with crowning new champions in the past 4 Manias.
>>
>>1184700

Romans, hopefully. Maybe it will finally put Roman over with the IWC.
>>
Balor won't lead bullet club. He'd have to give up his god-tier theme and demon gimmick, and thats not happening since both are drawing all the money for NXT and will draw equal money for WWE. AJ on the other hand has a mediocre song and no other gimmick, so it makes more sense from a business perspective to give him the lil bullet boyz
>>
>>1183251
The reason Orton and Cena have so many reigns between them is because they spent an entire year flip flopping between one another. It happened then, it will happen now with Roman. He'll lose at Payback, get it back shortly after, lose it again before Summerslam and become a 5 time champ at Summerslam.
>>
>>1184873
It'll be Dean
>>
>>1184911
What will Balor Club be if AJ leads the Bullet Club
>>
>>1184934
balor becomes a wyatt
>>
Am I the only one thinking they will sacrifice Roman and establish AJ as the new "face" of the company?, AJ has the experience, the moves, the looks, everything to be even more of what he was in IWGP and him going over Roman will EXPLODE his popularity and merchandising and all that shit that brings money to the wwe.
>>
File: go home little man.webm (576KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
go home little man.webm
576KB, 720x404px
>>1184974
>sacrifice Roman
>>
File: 1442092952624.jpg (87KB, 450x424px) Image search: [Google]
1442092952624.jpg
87KB, 450x424px
>>1184974
>giving up 3 years of STAR BUILDING
>>
>>1185280
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Sunk+cost+fallacy
>>
File: tamagivingromanashoutout.jpg (87KB, 600x648px) Image search: [Google]
tamagivingromanashoutout.jpg
87KB, 600x648px
>>1175924
TAMA CLUB!
>>
>>1178132
bullet club is basically dead

Kenny and the Bucks have little to do with them lately, they're the Elite

Tama Tonga seems like the new bullet club leader weirdly

but it doesn't matter because los ingobernables is the new thing at the top. And it's going to be based as fuck

Balor Club will be a watered down joke stable and Finn will flop on the main roster becuase he's already on the verge of killing NXT. Anderson will be pretty based though.
>>
>>1185442
> Balor headlined the 3 largest NXT crowd[s] in history
>>
File: file.png (167KB, 443x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
167KB, 443x300px
>Reigns losing his title in less than a month
>>
>>1175924
how can you turn heel against Roman Reigns? outside of burning an American flag or the Holy Bible in the middle of the ring what action can AJ do to get people to boo him in a match with Roman

>>1185442
Omega and the Bucks are terrible, the most overrated wrestlers in the world today.
>>
>>1185482
> he isn't ELITE
>>
>>1185477
Well he lost it the first time in 5:15 so
>>
>>1185517
Yeah, to further the Authority angle.

It's pretty obvious now that he's got his "Wrestlemania moment" that he's going to go on a very long run.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.