[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be apollo crews parents >need baby name >hit random

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: apollo-crews.jpg (202KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
apollo-crews.jpg
202KB, 600x336px
>be apollo crews parents
>need baby name
>hit random keys on keyboard
>result = Sesugh Uhaa
>>
Dont let Vince find out his real name or he'll give him an accent and make him come out in tribal gear while playing a bongo.
>>
>>1174311
>sesugh uhaa

That's not a name, its a bad hand in Scrabble
>>
>>1174311
This guy is the most uncharismatic boring piece of shit wrestler I've ever seen. No idea why a guy of his size would do flips and have it make sense in the context of a match, smiles the entire fucking time in the ring, no character and laughably bad at promos, he even got worse at them over time.

People give Corbin shit but he has improved in leaps and bounds compared this faggot.
>>
>>1174311
How are you even supposed to pronounce that?
>>
>>1174322
Hey that sounds a lot better than his current gimmick of "athletic black man".
>>
Sadly, Apollo will be the next Titus...

He'll win the US and Intercontinental championship like 10 times, and at 1 point of his career he'll face Cena for the WWE Championship and will lose, then will get buried in the low-midcard jobbing, and getting tag team championship matches just to lose.

Next R-Truth and Titus, mark my words.
>>
>>1174330
Gee I dunno. How ever did thegreeks pronounce the name of their famous leader, Julius Sesugh
>>
>>1174411
Good. If anyone deserves to be the first black champion in the WWE, it's Big E
>>
>>1174452
>Big Gay
>WWE champion

el o el
>>
OP confirmed for white trash

>>1174411
>He'll win the US and Intercontinental championship like 10 times, and at 1 point of his career he'll face Cena for the WWE Championship

When the fuck did Titus do any of that?
>>
>>1174527
R Truth did
Ezequiel Jackson did
Kofi Kingston did
Shelton Benjamin

The only blacks who had a little success that went beyond jobbing and getting stuck in the low card were Mark Henry and Booker T, because he was in WCW
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 304x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 304x315px
>>1174452
>implying Big E will win the WWE Championship in the future
>>
>>1174526
No h8 pls m8
>>
>>1174526
Oh fuck that caught me off guard
>>
>>1175160
Being in wcw was more of a detriment then a plus

Also vince wanted to push ahmed johnson and lashley
>>
He'll be the first black champion by the end of this year. Screencap this. Also, he'll have a long feud with Roman.
>>
>>1174311
Which is the better ring name, Apollo Crews or Uhaa Nation?
Apollo is stereotypical as fuck
>>
>>1174327
Even with his Cena-esque goofy smile he looks and performs better than Corbin. The only thing Corbin has going for him is his theme song and height.
>>
>>1175353
Apollo comes from the Rocky character, not the theatre.

Should've split the difference and been Apollo Uhaa.
>>
>>1175353
Uhaa Nation is a better name, but he probably didn't want to hand it over to the WWE and be unable to use it after he leaves. The bastard son of Apollo Creed and Terry Crews is not great.
>>
>>1175359
And his magnificent hairline.
>>
>>1174411
Titus wish he had a career like that. He is a 1 time tag champ, that's it.
>>
>>1174311
No but seriously, this guy is a joke. He could be getting destroyed by Lesnar and still have that huge goofy smile because he is "glad 2 final b a rasslar"
>>
>>1174368

not everyone needs an actual over the top gimmick.

what he needs is personality, depth, direction...
>>
He's an okay wrestler
>>
>>1175353
U
HAA
U
HAA
>>
>>1176877

kys
>>
>>1176911

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.