[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rs SF22Vu6g >this is wha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: furuuur.png (3MB, 1606x902px) Image search: [Google]
furuuur.png
3MB, 1606x902px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rsSF22Vu6g
>this is what the avarage wrestling fan looks like
How lame.
>>
This what happens when you spend all you're time eating cheeseburgers and watching men in tights pretend to fight.
>>
>>1172705

I was reading Dave Meltzer's Twitter last night and some of the people who tweet him are the absolute worst kind of wrestling fans. He had to argue with people for half an hour after he said he got the WM attendance number from the stadium staff. So many tryhard, pompous, insecure people arguing with him and it's like... it's just freaking stupid, y'know. Like, the guy got the number from the source and people still want to listen to WWE instead of him, y'know?
>>
>>1172756
Marks that think they are smarks are the absolute worst. Reddit is full of them
>>
>>1172776
>marks that think they're smarks

That kind of sounds like an oxymoron. Care to elaborate?
>>
>>1172705
Are smarks the most autistic people in the world.
They watch a show that they know is fake and get very angry about it.
They blog online constantly about a fake show and pretend it's a real sport.
All wrestlers hate them.
>>
>>1172705

Thought I was the only one who noticed this during Mania week, especially the TakeOver Dallas crowd. Every guy there is some overweight, pale, weak looking virgin weaboo looking nu-male.

There's not a single "masculine" fan in sight.
>>
>>1172705
>this is what the average Whatcultere fan looks like

FTFY
>>
>>1172705
>this video
Oh my god I don't know if i can watch this whole thing, it looks painful
>>
File: 1456795264682.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456795264682.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>1172705
Looked like a fun time to me.
>>
>>1172756
>y'know
go to sleep dave, and quit arguing like a 12 year old on twitter you autist
>>
>>1175890
Why do you think "divas revolution" is getting pushed so hard?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.