[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fans at NXT Dallas really pissed me off. Almost ruined the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: Scott Dawson.jpg (46KB, 640x437px) Image search: [Google]
Scott Dawson.jpg
46KB, 640x437px
The fans at NXT Dallas really pissed me off. Almost ruined the tag team match between American Alpha and The Revival that night by chanting "You fucked up" after the latter messed up the piledriver double team move. Marks piss me off.
>>
>nxt crowd
>marks
lol

i agree NXmeme crowd is literally cancer
>>
>>1169941
they're marks for themselves. literally do a moonsault and they think you're good, so they're marks on that level too
>>
>>1169957
True, but if real marks saw the botch they wouldn't have really cared 2BH fambam
>>
>>1169975
>they wouldn't have really cared 2BH fambam
no they would have been saying what the fuck was that he missed.
>>
>>1169975
People forget that it's NXT, the developmental league. If they were perfect then they'd already be on the main roster.
>>
>>1169985
Exactly.

They wouldn't chant "YOU FUCKED UP"
>>
>>1169998
Just like Joe, right?
>>
>>1169998
I mean accidents can happen no matter what really and we still get tons of WWE main roster on Botchamania
>>
>>1170008
Joe was never meant to stay in NXT. He was basically there to put over stars with rhino, but i guess his merch sales did good
>>
>>1170008
Yeah I don't think Joe or Finn have much to learn, by now they've definitely acclimated to whatever way of doing things WWE has compared to other promotions.
>>
>>1170024
>>1170026
And Apollo Crews and Baron Corbin were definitely the two most ready singles wrestlers in NXT right, and their being called up first was nothing to do with their looks?
>>
>>1170026
joe has nothing really other than getting used to the wwe ring and style which i think he already has.
finn has a shit load of mic skills to learn and everything abouve
>>
>>1170031
Based corbin is okay in the main roster, but idk why they put crews when i don't think NXT seen him in months
>>
>>1170037
Corbin is still sloppy as hell on the ring and the mic, you can't say he's the most ready guy down there, is the point.

Vince watched NXT Dallas and picked the tallest guy and the guy with the best build.
>>
>>1170048
Corbin isn't really good on the mic, but he's an okay wrestler. He outshine Aires for some reason. If they let him use his bantz against the main roster smarks he would be fine.
>>
>>1170048
I remember Triple H said something about how Finn got overwhelmed when he had to learn about all the camera and the presentation and production value required in WWE. On the indies he just went to the ring and did his thing without worrying about the production.

Corbin at least has a character and knows how the production works. He's basically a better version of Ryback's gimmick, let him get pissed at "technical wrestlers" he's never heard of for stealing his spotlight and squash them with terrible big man moves to get heat.
>>
>>1170051
If that match was meant to showcase Aries, they did a pretty bad job of it. I saw a guy get his ass beat and get lucky.
>>
>>1170037
he had a match at NXT takeover before the ppv.
>>
>>1170065
Aries gimmick is that he's a pit bull, a small guy who is tenacious and gets his ass kicked but keeps coming back for more. He's a hard motherfucker that wins with his toughness and stamina.

At the same time, they wanted to protect Corbin because he was getting called up in two days.
>>
>>1170078
>Aries gimmick is that he's a pit bull
That was AJ's gimmick
>>
>>1170078
He really wasn't wrestling like one, the match wasn't anything like a small guy vs big guy one, Aries seemed like he was wrestling someone his own size, and Corbin just sucked all life out of it.
>>
>>1170024
I keep hearing this and it confuses me. Why would they hire Joe just to let him go in a few months?
>>
>>1170351
You are only as good as the guy you work with, the only way you get better is by working with people better than you.

NXT's philosophy for a long time now has been to mix in veterans into the roster to help train their guys, with the possibly unexpected consequence that everyone likes the indie guys more because they already know how to work and entertain.
>>
>>1170026
Finn has been kept on NXT because if he leaves there is like two stars left in Joe (who will probably be called up soon) and Nakamura, then a tonne of literally whos. They need somebody to sell Takeover events and they're running out of draws.
>>
>>1170351
because they don't want other people using him too, simple business TbH pham bam
>>
>>1170360
That's fine and all, but why treat Joe as a glorified jobber?
Obviously it didn't really work considering he's in the main event scene now, and actually has a chance of getting the title soon.
>>
>>1170374
At what point have they done that? He's a main event heel, he's only lost to other main eventers, and he's beaten top guys clean.
>>
>>1170374
> glorified jobber

He's been pinned twice in almost 1 year
>>
>>1170383
>>1170385
I'm not saying he's actually jobbing to dudes, but it's being implied that they wanted to treat him like Rhyno, who has essentially jobbed out for a bunch of dudes while still looking decent.
>>
I was annoyed with the "you fucked up"...it's one thing if the match is a shitfest, but if it's fucking good otherwise why chant that?

The "this is awesome" during Nakamura's entrance was also cringe.

Other than that they were fucking great and leagues better than the typical WWE audience. Made the event really exciting.

I think Dash and Dawson rule also - great classic heels, remind me of Arn Anderson/Tully Blanchard. Just dirty tricks and beat downs.
>>
>>1170402
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who really like Dash and Dawson. I think that American Alpha should have the titles, but I would like to see The Revival become total beasts that beat the shit out of anyone else. Plus they seemed to have great synergy with AA minus the one fuck up.
>>
>>1170399
> implied

Where, outside of your own mind?
>>
>>1170414
Scott Dawson has been MY BOY since he was being managed by Sly and teaming with Rusev.

I was so happy for him when they won the NXT Tag Titles
>>
>>1170414
Yeah, it was good that AA won, the match was pretty good. I'm sure both teams will get called up sooner or later.

The Revival is a pretty shit name, but they can think of a new one.
>>
Is there a name for people who pretend they aren't marks or smarks so they can call other people marks and smarks for having different opinions?
>>
>>1170500
Ass hats?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.