[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went to raw a few weeks ago and saw more of these shirts there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (28KB, 155x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 155x200px
Went to raw a few weeks ago and saw more of these shirts there than any other wrestling shirt. Do people really watch them or is it just one big "look how cool I am"?

Where do you even watch the white boys in jap league online anyway? Redpill me on this group and why everyone wants them in the WWE so bad right now
>>
>"look how cool I am"

It's just this to be honest.
>>
NJPW has an online streaming service i think.

Of course it's usually
>>1166829
>>
>>1166819
They're pretty much an NWO/DX hybrid(NWO emphasis) and they heel on Japs by doing American fuck finishes and other sports entertainment shit. Solid group of workers including Kenny Omega, Balor(Devitt), Styles, Gallows and others that put in work and ran NJPW (always in EVERY title picture). You can subscribe through their site to watch their shows just like ROH and find streams like every other promotion
>>
File: 02161900_56c2f3545cf0d.jpg (55KB, 635x475px) Image search: [Google]
02161900_56c2f3545cf0d.jpg
55KB, 635x475px
>>1166819
I honestly just like the shirt.
>>
>>1166819
It's a cool shirt, they are the hottest stable in wrestling in the last few years, and if you ever go to any indie shows, or follow them, you'll see BulletClub members appearing, probably the Young Bucks.

People like to shit on the Bucks here but they are amazing at promoting themselves and working crowds fucking everywhere they go.

It's mostly the shirt though. It's a cool shirt.
>>
>>1166978
I'd rather get that shirt.
>>
>>1166978
based kenny
>>
I have 3 different NJPW t shirts and a hoodie. They are good because no one knows you're a mark.
>>
>>1166819
The shirt is cool as fuck, and the group is the best nWo knockoff since the nWo.
>>
I got my Bullet Club shirt because of based Anderson and it's a pretty cool shirt
>>
>>1168170
They're more like a tribute act if anything
>>
Friendly reminder that bullet club are shit and the worst thing about njpw and liking them makes you a wwe mark
>>
>>1166819
The stable itself is slowly devolving into a giant NWO tribute, but the workers in the stable are actually amazing. Kenny Omega is one of the best wrestlers outside WWE today. So was Styles, but he's signed now.
Young Bucks are real good too, although I admit it can be spotfest tier at times.
>>
>>1166819
Badass design, and I like how the soccer moms get triggered with me wearing them
>>
File: 8ab.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
8ab.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>>1172302
Edgy as fuck brah
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.