[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you fix WWE in 2016-2017? What would your PPV matches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (293KB, 998x1108px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293KB, 998x1108px
How would you fix WWE in 2016-2017?
What would your PPV matches be? Your big 4 main events? How about your roster?
>>
>>1165743
Get NXT faggots off RAW

Push Ryback

Disband the Wyatts, fire everyone but Harper

Rebrand Ambrose (for example, have storyline where the lunatic fringe gets institutionalized and comes out the other end clean)

Bury Shaemus

Turn rusev face

Make Ziggler and Miz jobbers for life
>>
File: 1414449582110.jpg (49KB, 792x453px) Image search: [Google]
1414449582110.jpg
49KB, 792x453px
>>1165962

>Rebrand Ambrose (for example, have storyline where the lunatic fringe gets institutionalized and comes out the other end clean)

only decent idea you have
>>
My WM 33 booking includes a Shield Triple Threat for the WWEWHC, a Balor led faction vs a Styles led faction, and Owens vs Zayn. Have the Shield trade the title amongst themselves with a blowoff at WM. Have Owens and Zayne feud on and off all year leading to a blowoff at WM.
>>
Make reigns a bo dallas-esque heel, who takes the boos and says he's the guy and he's not going anywhere while still not cheating. Imagine the payoff when he loses.
>>
>>1166057
>Imagine the payoff when he loses.
I like to keep my imagination grounded in the next year or so broski.
>>
>>1165743
This is more believable if Roman has other moves other than his usual drive-by, superman punch and spear routine.

Everything else he does as a company guy despite fan backlash.
>>
Bring back blading and edginess, bury all the faggots that came from NXT, cancel NXT, hire New Jack and have him beat the shit out of everyone, hire back JR, push Ambrose but make him act not as retarded.
>>
>>1167349
>New Jack coming out and killing the entire roster

I'd watch it.
>>
>>1165962
>/wwe/ booking
>>
>>1165743
Build the midcard more. Differentiate the United States Championship as a "king of the jobbers" title that must be defended at least once a week with a rotating menu of fighting champions bouncing off of one another, in contrast to a more prestigious Intercontinental Championship as the elevator title it used to be, so that winning it actually propels you to the main event level and a guaranteed future challenging for the WHC.

Give the women's division more time to work with, and more character variety.

Build a stronger tag team division. Fewer stable hordes and more solid tag teams fighting over the titles. Get the division back to that Hardyz/Dudleyz/Edge & Christian sweet spot everyone remembers fondly.

Have Ambrose, Reigns, and a returning Rollins go back and forth over the WHC while the Wyatts pick them apart and play off their feud. Use that to bide time throughout 2016 while the midcard gets to a level where we know who the next big stars will be and see who can punch into the main event. Have those guys as the focus and one the lucky winner of '17's Rumble and build Wrestlemania season around them.
>>
>>1167349
> bury all the faggots that came from NXT
> push Ambrose

The state of anti-smark cucks
>>
>>1165962
Harper, Ambrose + Rusev are NXT guys
>>
>>1167389
Best and most sensible one here. Everything else ive read reaks of Le i enjoy eating Vince's shit to be different meme.

reminder: Ryback, Roman, The entirity of the wyatts, Dean and Seth are all from NXT you fucking retards
>>
>>1167412
Ryback is actually from OVW and FCW, he's in developmental the longest even if you discount his injuries.

Dean jobbed to a jobber in a random Smackdown before he got famous.
>>
>>1167475
Ryback is formerly skip sheffield from NXT. And took part in the invasion angle. And im pretty sure he debuted as Ryback wearing NXT armbands if im not mistaken
>>
>>1167486
Yeah but he's Ryan Reeves and Silverback during the time when Miz won Tough Enough.

In that span of time Miz main evented Wrestlemania against John Cena and Dwayne along with 4 (5) IC belts and mentoring the only organic babyface the WWE produced since Dwayne himself.
>>
>>1167489
He still took part in NXT though so....

Speaking of tough enough.. what the fuck ever happened to Maven.
>>
>>1167489
>and mentoring the only organic babyface the WWE produced since Dwayne himself.

Literally who?
>>
>>1165743
>What would your PPV matches be? Your big 4 main events?
>MitB winner: Ambrose
>Summerslam ME: Reigns (c) v Rollins
>Survivor Series: Ambrose (c) v Reigns
>Royal Rumble: Reigns (c) v Undertaker
>RR Winner: The Rock
>Wrestlemania: Reigns (c) v The Rock
>>
>>1167494
He's currently TNA champion.
>>
>>1167530
Daniel Bryan?, unless I'm mistaken
>>
>>1167966
I... don't doubt that
>>
File: reign.jpg (28KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
reign.jpg
28KB, 630x420px
>implying Roman isn't a heel now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYJktpRlbpI
>>
>>1167389
Seems reasonable.
>>
>>1168482
Are you going to change your trip to Roman Mark now that Deanetty is wrestling on Superstars?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.