[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Left SmarkBuster is a gateway buster of the worst kind. He's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: SMARARKKKKKKRRKRK.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
SMARARKKKKKKRRKRK.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Left SmarkBuster is a gateway buster of the worst kind. He's a bad comedian, a clusterfuck of attention whoring and pseudo-logic that isn't very well-spoken by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for his weaknesses by adding in excessive Ziggler faggotry and CANADA. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the Left SmarkBuster himself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of his core make him a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The Ruthless Aggression name-dropping all trying their hardest to look mature, HeelRobbie, sitting there while Right SmarkBuster does all the work, the whole Diet Dew faggotry and everything about the Left SmarkBuster commentary fuels their worked shoot fantasies, while the pity-party indoor sunglasses, emphasis on outbursts, and overall cheesiness of the reviewing make it fit just right with the dudebroish drives of your average Network subscriber and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the WWE. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

'Lefty' is basically THE SmarkBuster to attract the most hated IWC fanbase known to /asp/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this poser and everyone who likes him, and ensure that no Lefty threads ever encourage the /wooo/friends to show their faces here.
>>
>>1165278
they never disagree, it's almost like lefty completely copies main guys opinions
>>
>He hates some irrelevant manchild so much he has a folder full of pictures of him
Why would you play yourself like this
>>
>>1165278
> writing an essay about these no name nobodies
> that tv in the background
>>
>>1165278
Stop making multiple threads to promote your shitty YouTube channel, nobody gives a shit about you.
>>
This whole thread is one person.
>>
>>1165576
Even you?
>>
>>1165335
Lefty doesn't watch wwe anymore so he just never questions the other one. Why is the girl there? Is it lefty's wife? She's pointless and just laughs at their shitty jokes.
>>
Gemni888 is the only person worth watching
>>
>>1166140
Literally who
>>
>>1166144
The goat ywc member, him and wrestling otaku
>>
>>1166067
OP here.

Lefty is a piece of shit. He's living off righty's fame
>>
>>1165278
Literally who? I don't give a fuck about ecelebs.
>>
>>1166160
Lefty seems like a complete prick in real life, Righty seems nice but he's awkward and annoying
>>
>>1165278
Nice shoot, but we still aren't watching your show.

(You) earned your (You), though.
>>
I've never heard of these guys before but this thread compelled me to look them up.

Holy shit they're awful. You people don't like them do you? Do they have a following? Oh my god.
>>
>>1166203
Read their video comments, your soul will hurt
>>
>>1165278
Why do you let them bait you? Smarkbusters just love to work everyone. They go out of their way to say the stupidest shit because they like getting reactions. They're just another Youtube attention whore channel that markets the wrestling audience.
>>
File: smaaaaarks.gif (3MB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
smaaaaarks.gif
3MB, 420x315px
based Smarkbusters, both lefty and righty are the only two faggots speaking the truth about
wwe and what it is...
>FUCKING GARBAGE!!!
>>
Righty seems like a nice guy except that he has aspergers and talks about serial killers in public, lefty seems like a stuck up prick who just talks down to people because he's 5'9 and scronny
>>
Has anyone ever done a good video calling out all their bullshit and flaws?
>>
>>1167056
No because every person that does is a neckbeard retard.

Go watch their burial vids
>>
File: 1459823244310.jpg (270KB, 2050x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1459823244310.jpg
270KB, 2050x1062px
They have a few points though

>Wyatts have never won anything significant
>Bryan was too short and too weak to do powerful moves
>Seth cashing in was a mistake
>every NXT acquisition to RAW has been turned to shit in record time
>summerslam 2015 was booked terribly
>>
>>1167074
>>Bryan was too short and too weak to do powerful moves

You are now remembering when Bryan took Reigns to Suplex class in Tag Team Turmoil
>>
>>1167074
I agree with their anti indy arguments but its the way they present it that makes me cringe. If they toned down the obnoxiousness then i wouldn't have a problem. Same thing for the AE and Goldberg dick sucking.
>>
>>1167078
>suplex class
>he almost botched and killed Orton doing one at EC
>>
>>1166203
Alucard pls go
>>
File: 1459893109447.png (166KB, 403x463px) Image search: [Google]
1459893109447.png
166KB, 403x463px
>>1165278
>MUH ATTITUDE ERA: the YouTube channel

Also,
>Yankees fags
>>
>>1167092
You wouldn't get this in the attitude era, goldberg, muh 90s, muh Yankees, Mideon is my all time favorite wrestler xD

I thought righty was just trolling but Phineas Godwinn is his all time favorite wrestler
>>
I agree with their diva arguments, that almost all of them are ugly and nobody still gives a shit about them
>>
>>1167092
I really really like this image.

Do you mind if I save it?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (44KB, 216x574px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
44KB, 216x574px
>>1165278

Stop shilling your stupid youtube channel on here
>>
>>1167133
Quit responding dipshit
>>
>>1167133
See>>1165442

Smarkbusters and wrestling jesus are the only good wrestling channels
>>
I cummed to le cat Xd and I am not going to be the funniest and most popular character on it so far in advance of your life in order and I will be in good health of you to get along and we were all going through this time with her new and innovative new year everyone in this area for this position as if you need any additional advertising is that I am currently looking into getting ready by and pick them and then you should not use your real life is going through all my reviews for your next trip is the most important things that I can do that in order of business on your website to get your own home to some extent that the information contained on floppy disk space with the goggles wwwww the show and was generally well liked on the set by his cast mates which made his death all the more heart breaking news and information on the toilet at lunch time and money to pay for the ic title unfication and also if you are looking for the first time and smoked and the bellas vs Xavier Woods and Waters The only thing that I have been in his 40s the show and was generally well liked on the set by his cast mates which made his death all the more heart breaking news and information on the toilet at lunch time and money to pay for the ic title
>>
Attitude era is better because blood and swerves xD
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.