[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE creative is shit because Vince McMahon worked himself into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Russo genius.png (168KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Russo genius.png
168KB, 512x384px
WWE creative is shit because Vince McMahon worked himself into a shoot over Vince Russo.

If you watch the episode of Monday Night War about Russo, Vinny Mac absolutely buries him as a disaster who could only generate terrible ideas. Remember, this is the man who wrote the two greatest years in the history of McMahon's television. This is also the man that Vince tried re-hiring in 2002 until Queen Cunt Stephanie put the kibosh on it.

Anybody who has ever tried writing knows that the pace you would need to put on two hours of entertaining television every week makes the 'Russo needed Vince as a good editor' theory totally ridiculous. Not to mention that to so-called "terrible" WCW creative was actually excelent tongue-in-cheek entertainment and we're only used to saying it was shit because WWE practically plays it under a laugh track and neckbeards like Meltzer and Keith have been worked into burying it. Pic very much related.

Russo was a creative genius. Vince McMahon knew this until c. 2002 but he's been trying to rationalise being cuckolded by his own daughter for so long that he now has an irrational aversion to anything entertaining because it reminds him of Russo.

Very sad.
>>
>>1163711
sup russo
>>
>>1163715
Bro let me tell you something, Russo is a born-again Christian now and I'm telling you, as a shoot, that he wouldn't bad mouth anybody nowadays. I'm just a fan.
>>
Go watch Russo in WCW or TNA. He's an idiotic hack.
>>
>>1163828
What he did in WCW before getting saddled with a committee or that empty suit Bischoff was fine. TNA was a mess internally and you can't blame that on Russo.
>>
>>1163837
> What he did in WCW was fine

As somebody who actually watched it as it was happening, no, it absolutely was not.
>>
>>1163869
You didn't watch it as it was happening. You were too busy watching WWF and sucking Vinny Mac's cock while he put on awful shit without Russo before Kreski hit a groove in early 2000.
>>
>>1163882
I'm sorry, which of us lived my childhood again?

Fuck off, Russo cuck.
>>
>>1163893
Oh you hate Russo because you were just a babby when his stuff was on and it was too adult for you. I understand now.
>>
I still think Vince sent Russo to WCW and TNA to make a shit. Wait for LU to get bigger and he'll show up.
>>
>>1163899
> children don't like stuff for adults

I don't know how you do it, but you keep topping yourself in dumbness.

By the way, did you know that HBK is a beta bitchboi?
>>
>>1163913
I can literally see you watching Russo WCW now

>mummy, why is it so funny that buff "the stuff" bagwell's mummy loves him so much? she just helps him like you helped me by telling the teachers about the mean kids at school
>>
>>1163925
> being this delusional
>>
Russo is a good idea man in that he can spit off a ton of ideas and lay a golden egg now and then, but you need to have a filter for him.

>>1163911
WCW was already crumbling before Russo got there. He wasn't a deathblow to it since WCW made its own bed.

TNA is just... well, it's TNA. I have no idea how it's stayed around or even is still alive.
>>
>>1163935
Russo's insistence on cutting the 3rd Nitro hour lost them a shit-ton of revenue.
>>
>>1163935
Russo singlehandedly wrote 104 hours of television a year thru 97 to Oct. 99, spiking up to four hours in his last months at the WWF. Do you have any idea how long it takes to write that much television? Do you really think there is scope for him to spin off millions of bad ideas for every good one that actually made air? This is the most retarded meme in all of anti-Russo memeing.
>>
>>1163951
Russo had nothing to do with cutting the third hour. That happened at the beginning of 2000 right around the time Kevin Sullivan was given the book. Turner broadcasting cut it on their own accord and Russo is on record as saying that the loss in revenue put an impossible amount of pressure on him to get even higher ratings to compensate.

I bet you blame Russo for commissioning the Holocaust too bro.
>>
>>1164174
> single-handedly

What did Ed Ferrara do then?
>>
>>1164199
He wrote some gags once he was brought on - which was after Russo had already been writing for a while - but he was never the creative centre of that partnership bro. Don't talk about things you are ignorant about.
>>
>>1164222
lol go away Vic Venom
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.