[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Roman Reigns is a natural heel and if he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: the guy.png (733KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
the guy.png
733KB, 500x650px
Daily reminder that Roman Reigns is a natural heel and if he started acting like this, everyone would love him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pbS7iCMxn0
>>
>>1163529
why do people keep posting this average promo from 2012?
>>
>>1163532
MUH BASIC AS FUCK
WHY DO PEOPLE POST THINGS I DONT LIKE
MUH 2012
>>
>>1163532
Let's not forget they're only posting 1 (one) promo from Reigns that isn't complete crap.

ONE PROMO from the current face of the company and a 3 time champ who was booed out of the building at WM and at RAW
>>
>>1163536
haha lets not forget we know whats really going on haha
roman really is bad haha lol
>>
>>1163532
Because it shows how easy it'd be to hate the guy, which has already been proven by every appearance he's made in the last year. It's not the best promo, but it's miles ahead of any other promo he's done...ever desu
>>
Smarks don't know what they want

They will ask for a heel Roman and when or if he goes 100% heel they will cheer for him

He literally filled into Cena's position like a glove
>>
>>1163535
>getting this worked by someone even daring to criticise your darling roman
>>
>>1163532
Because this is the only promo in which he has been allowed to truly come across as a Grade A shit-eater.
And he came across glaringly as a Grade A shit-eater.
It's the only example, and it's a perfect one.
>>
>>1163540
What are you doing here Vince
>>
>>1163566
>anyone who opposes me is vince
hey reddit
>>
>>1163547
>They will ask for a heel Roman and when or if he goes 100% heel they will cheer for him

Like they're doing with Sheamus?

>>1163557
> allowed

That hasn't stopped him from coming across like one in every promo he's cut since Rollins destroyed The Shield
>>
>>1163581
>That hasn't stopped him from coming across like one in every promo he's cut since Rollins destroyed The Shield

Exactly.
He has a natural ability to come across as a grinning, conceited fucker. That promo is the one sole case that bolstered his innate affinity for being a dickwad through character work.
The fact that it STILL shines through even when it's NOT brought to the fray and highlighted is proof that he has that base unlikability.
>>
>>1163572
>anyone who opposes me is reddit
hey vince
>>
>>1163529
>Daily reminder that Roman Reigns is a natural heel and if he started acting like this, everyone would love him:

>he's a natural Heel
>if he started acting like himself, everyone would love him
>natural Heel
>everyone would love him

That's not very good Heel-work, lad.
>>
>>1163590
That's the joke idiot
>>
>>1163595
you're a stupid idiot
>>
>>1163601
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>1163595
>>1163601

YOU STUPID MAN
>>
>>1163587
Isn't it just more likely that he's a genuine cockhead?
>>
File: Payback spoilers.png (504KB, 544x552px) Image search: [Google]
Payback spoilers.png
504KB, 544x552px
>>
>>1163620
That's pretty much exactly what I'm saying.
>>
>>1163620
Every great wrestling personality has a shade of themselves in it.
>>
>>1163622
the thing is people WOULD actually cheer for this
>>
he can be the best heel in the world, but he's still limited as fuck in the ring after six years of wrestling. if only cena's body could heal so he could go for 10 more years.
>>
>>1163703
> Horsewomen + Nattie having to drag BBYGRRRL's ass
>>
>>1163703
>>1163622
>seriously implying you wouldn't mark out to an Eva Marie Women's Championship and Roman Reigns Championship team up
>>
>>1163719
ALL RED
>>
File: Attractive Male 2k15.png (543KB, 718x575px) Image search: [Google]
Attractive Male 2k15.png
543KB, 718x575px
>>1163719
>Roman Reigns with the WWEWHC
>Corbin wins the US Title
>Eva Marie joins them
>they form a stable called "The Prodigies"
>a group who didn't earn their spot through work, but claimed them based on natural gifts
>Eva eventually challenges for the Women's title
>Wins after Charlotte is distracted by Ric getting spear by Roman ringside

Can you imagine the fucking HEAT?
>>
>>1163723
Would be a lot of heat

Problem is all three of them would have to wrestle pretty highly featured matches for a while and that would be awful so probably not worth it.
>>
>>1163723
> The Prodigies

No Mike Bennett?

Corbin has also worked his guts out for years, so he doesn't fit.
>>
>>1163729
But he's still big and boring and is basically being booked as the vanilla midget killer, so he's the perfect anti-smark guy
>>
>>1163732
Big Bants managed to split a WrestleMania weekend crowd against a debuting Austin Aries.

Just sayin', he doesn't fit in with those shitters.
>>
>>1163729
Corbin's gimmick is already that he hates the indies and claimed his place in NXT because of his natural size and domination in previous sports.
Graves' commentary at Dallas sold this excellently. He really played up how Corbin took his spot.
>>
>>1163529
>natural heel
>everyone would love him
does not compute
>>
Roman will be built as a character who everyone loves to boo, something like the everyone chant "New Day Sucks" to New Day or "You suck" to Kurt Angle when he was in the WWE.
I think Vince got that already; in two or three years the "booing Reigns" will be just a part of Roman's gimmick, and "worst" part (for the smarks) is that pretty much everyone will like that.
>>
Admit it, you loved him last night.
>>
>>1163529
First time seeing this promo, thanks. I actually like it. Reminds me of Rick Rude (minus the constant cucking).
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.