[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the now biggest wrestlemania ever didn't have a single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: wm3_display_image_display_image.jpg (32KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
wm3_display_image_display_image.jpg
32KB, 350x263px
>the now biggest wrestlemania ever didn't have a single wrestlemania moment

lol
>>
Doesn't even count, it's now a convention for wrestling fans, back then it was actually people being drawn by the match.
>>
>>1151854
this 100%

Wrestlemania can basically be a 4 hour Raw and it won't matter. People will still tune in for the fabled "Raw after Mania" and it will still sell out in half an hour next year.
>>
>he didn't mark for the Long Island IC

Granted it was a cynical cash in on Benoit/Eddie/Dbry's underdog cinderella stuff and he's losing the title tomorrow, but it was a nice moment.
>>
Baron Corbin won the battle royale
Zack won the IC title
Roman won the WWE title

All wrestlemania moments
>>
>>1151906
>nothing impressive
>no story or build literally 7 random guys in a ladder match
>he has already won the belt 2 times
>>
Only time the crowd really seemed to pop was when they dragged all the old cunts out to beat up LON. Which speaks volumes for the lack of over wrestlers they have.
>>
>Implying the Hogan VS André the Giant match was good, other than the slamming of the giant at the end
>>
>>1151937
>implying its not THE wrestlemania moment

18+ have sex
>>
>>1151933
> current wrestlers always get punked out by old-timers

Why aren't there any new stars again?
>>
>>1151854
great way of putting it desu
>>
File: 1374118397288.gif (1MB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
1374118397288.gif
1MB, 200x192px
>Shane jumping off the bigger cell, thereby taking a bigger bump than Foley took, isn't a WrestleMania moment
>>
File: 1_647.jpg (141KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1_647.jpg
141KB, 1080x1080px
Sasha winning the new womens title would have been it. I'm so pissed that Charlotte went over.
>>
>>1152410
Btfo by Charlotte the Aryan goddess.
>>
>>1152030
If he had landed it, or even won the match, maybe. There were at least 2, maybe 3 bigger, more painful, more dangerous bumps in the ladder match.
>>
The fans should boo all the nostalgia acts and old timers, but instead they cheer for old fucks to bury new talent. Wtf??
>>
>>1151984
It's a vicious cycle.

If they're bringing old guys it should be ONLY to put someone over, not to fucking bury them and lose the credibility.

If anything, HBK Austin and Foley should just have a segment, drink beer and nothing else
>>
>>1152432
Just like real life, the old generation have proven themselves, while the filthy millenials are as worthless as the day they were born despite years in the business
>>
>>1151844
"Wrestlemania moments" are stupid as fuck and it's become like a meta, forced cliche.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 470x313px
>>1151844
>When Zack Ryder is the hypest thing on Wrestlemania

JUST
>>
>>1152432

You have to be at least 18 to post here
>>
>>1152030
It was clearly done to outdo Foley's bump, which doesn't make it that impressive since it wasn't as organic as Foley's.

Sit down, smark.
>>
>>1151902
>he's losing the title tomorrow

I want a title run where people constantly assume he'll drop it the next match but the absolute madman keeps just scraping by, kind of like a reverse John Cena US Challange.
>>
>>1152901
he's not wrong.
it's kind of getting remarkably old that some one who's said "I'm retired and will no longer competing in wrestling" comes down to the ring, does *A* finisher on the fresh young talent, the young talent of course agrees to sell it harder than anything he's sold before because "This is The Man Who Got Me Into Wrestling." And of course the fans just applaud it with out realising how fucking cheap it is.
>>
>>1152030
>jumping onto a table with a giant inflatable cushion underneath
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.