[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ONLY wrestler who came out of that piece of shit pay-per-view

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Ryder.png (401KB, 709x473px) Image search: [Google]
Ryder.png
401KB, 709x473px
The ONLY wrestler who came out of that piece of shit pay-per-view looking better than he did before (and he'll still drop the title quick, and become a joke again anyway)

Literally nobody else came away from last night's event looking better improved or having any significant growth character-wise
>>
>>1151142
LOL don't be so excited and happy, he will lose that championship tomorrow at Raw.
>>
>>1151142
Steph gave me a pretty big boner
>>
>>1151158
OP literally said that in his post
>>
>you now realize the only reason Ryder won is so WWE could give SOMETHING to all the neckbeards to keep them from rioting after Roman won
>>
File: 1369718023236.jpg (14KB, 477x330px) Image search: [Google]
1369718023236.jpg
14KB, 477x330px
>yfw ryder beats owens and zayn in the triple threat next ppv
>>
He was there because half the roster is injured, and the IC belt means jack shit
>>
That IC match was the highlight of the show, everyone looked good even fucking Sin Cara.
>>
File: cry.jpg (46KB, 615x300px)
cry.jpg
46KB, 615x300px
>I get mad at the results of wrestling matches even though:

>I hate believability and compliment Lucha Underground for not being a wrestling show

>I feel absolutely sure about the outcome of high profile matches such as Lesnar vs. Taker months before they occur because I read internet rumours

>I assume that matches really are won based on what's best for business, and criticize WWE for their bad business sense more than the low quality

>I see nothing wrong with having 100 rematches where everyone wins and loses

>I hate Batista and HHH the 364 days of the year they're not fighting Roman Reigns
>>
>>1151242
is the curse broken?
>>
>>1151254
>I post the same shit in multiple threads to get (you)s
>>
>>1151263
Kevin Owen died so no
>>
>>1151263
I hope we live to see the day where the IC title is the semi final match in WM
>>
OP is correct

Reigns already had the title before; he just didn't win it on the big stage. Him winning was predictable due to how the feud played out.

Triple H losing was also predictable, as that was the only ultimate culmination of the stupid feud that made sense.

Brock not only won as expected by most, maintaining his already-known tough final boss status....he also did it fast and without getting kayfabe worn down/injured....which could have made for an interesting period where he was more slightly beatable by others due to said injury

Deanetty jobs again without AT LEAST causing some significant damage to The Beast, as stated before. They won't even let Dirty Dean have a dirty win against Lesnar.

Rock comes out and beats somebody up again. He's still the cool guy that clowns people and beats everyone who isn't Cena.

Wyatts look as weak as they've always looked. Their time is up.

Taker wins again. Yawn, since his 'record' is meaningless now and it wasn't even against a roster wrestler. And now we probably get another old man performance next year.

Shane loses...so wtf was the point of the "I'm gonna control Raw" shit?

Ric Flair's daughter wins. Big surprise.

The Rock's cousins win; put over by a legendary team. Big surprise.

LON beating New Day was good until the legends came out and beat their asses for no reason and made them look like a joke. Why not have Rock assist Roman to even the odds after Stephanie assisted Triple H? Why not have Foley special ref the Shane/Taker match?

Last night was a 3/10 at best.
>>
>>1153155
>so wtf was the point of the "I'm gonna control Raw" shit?
literally just so people would tune in it seems. Everyone is injured
>>
didn't they make reigns look strong??
>>
>>1153183
They had to mute his boos. There is no 'looking strong' after that.
>>
File: 1457169309094.png (111KB, 285x287px) Image search: [Google]
1457169309094.png
111KB, 285x287px
>>1151211
mfw
>>
What the fuck is with his face in that pic?
Is it just me or does it look weird?
>>
Dumbass nigga has a sty on his eye. I bet he gave it to the wrestler he was wrestling as well.

Jackass couldn't even keep his eye open
>>
File: APSD7j8.jpg (2MB, 3672x4896px) Image search: [Google]
APSD7j8.jpg
2MB, 3672x4896px
>>1151211
I still believe
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.