[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well at least it can't get much worse, Next year's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1459477240121.jpg (203KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1459477240121.jpg
203KB, 612x612px
Well at least it can't get much worse, Next year's Mania is literally impossible to be worse,
O-Only 12 more months guys!
>>
>all of these neckbeards pretending they didn't like WrestleMania because liking it would be admitting that WrestleMania is better without their vanilla favourites Bryan and Orton and without "BMJ" having a match

Obvious influx/raid of redditors and wooo-posters is obvious. And Ziggler/Ambrose fans like the OP.
>>
thank god deanetty will get released before the year ends
>>
>>1150043
wtf ortans has only even been popular twice, as the legend killer and as RKO outta no ware
>>
>>1150188
Smarks don't boo him even though all the complaints of Roman Reigns are basically a variation of Orton complaints. They think he's a really 'crisp' and 'smooth' technical wrestler.
>>
Ambrose has the worst offense in the entire company for a full-timer. Brock selling anything of Ambrose's would be high comedy, especially him taking a bump for the Wacky Line. Ambrose's only chance was to use a shotgun, and in that case Brock would bring his giant gopher killing machine gun and kill thousands in attendance.
>>
>>1150251
Except Orton is perhaps the prototype WWE heel in-ring, coasting or not: limited arsenal even by company standards, but he calls a good match with most opponents.
>>
>>1150384
Orron is also good
>>
>>1150300

That was the buildup though. Ambrose couldn't take him in a fair fight and Ambrose knows it. So Ambrose challenges him to a match where the fact he is a worse technical wrestler doesn't matter.

Except they booked it like fucking retards and didn't abuse the fucking stipulation to make an entertaining match. So fucking shit.
>>
Imagine the chants during tomorrow night's Raw this year.
>>
>>1150708
Orton also knows how to cut a promo and has charisma.
>>
>>1149954

>12 more months till I can put on another mediocre performance
>>
>>1150960
Hell will be unleashed
>>
>>1150043
>neckbeards calling neckbeards neckbeards because they get their fee fees hurt if they're told something sucks

You're reaching new lows.
>>
>>1150300
Brock marks are the most fucking pathetic people on the planet.
>>
>>1151555
Everyone likes bork though
>>
>>1150384
You're saying they don't boo him because he's "the prototype WWE heel in-ring"? Why would "the prototype WWE heel in-ring" not get booed?

Because it's cool to cheer the bad guy as long as he's boring?
>>
>>1152491
But that's 100 percent correct, you have no argument
>>
>>1149954
Kemkkkllk it can always get worse
>>
>>1150043
> pretending Orton is a smark darling

What's it like on your plane of reality?

>>1150977
top lel
>>
>>1152443
No, everyone likes the shit Brock does (destroy everything), not Brock Lesnar as the character itself
>>
>>1150043
>people who disagree with me and my opinions are all obviously from the place I dislike

maybe you should just admit that wrestlemania was as garbage as everyone say it is. only one match was good and they managed to retroactively ruin it by bringing fucking Maryse back.
>>
>>1162973
Pretty much, how can you hate Bork?
>>
>>1149954
wrestlemania sucks now and not something to look forward to anymore.. the average raw is usually more exciting
>>
Daily reminder that a tiny dicked Jap makes 500k more than Deanetty
>>
I quite enjoyed Wrestlemania tßh.
>>
File: B1xk98a.jpg (2MB, 3000x2624px) Image search: [Google]
B1xk98a.jpg
2MB, 3000x2624px
From the observer pre mania

3) Brock Lesnar vs. Dean Ambrose in a no holds barred street fight. The story here is they are
promising Ambrose to use all kinds of weapons, from the usual kendo sticks and tables of WWE no
rules matches, to a fire extinguisher, barbed wire baseball bat, tire iron and chainsaw. Ambrose
getting his ass handed to him at every turn in the buildup, as well as losing clean to HHH in
Toronto, would seem to indicate he has to go over or he’s a midcarder.
>>
>>1167036
R.I.P Dean
>>
File: 1363761260086.jpg (137KB, 762x716px) Image search: [Google]
1363761260086.jpg
137KB, 762x716px
i like the part where both other members got squashed the fuck out and only the big dog can go toe to toe with him and even the outcome of the match was unknown
belee dat
>>
>>1167033
Well deserved. Hes better.

They have Dean wrestle such a shit style.

>tfw used to be a dean and wyatt fan
>WWE has succesfully made me stop caring about both because theyre bums

Ive come to realize im a masochist at this point. I wonder which one of my favorites gets too over next and gets "cooled off"
>>
>>1167419

Welcome to the life of an OG Broski.
>>
>>1164228
Well, if the character Brock Lesnar doesn't matter to the crowd, it's pretty hard to hate him actually
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.