[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the biggest wrestlemania of all time >ryback getting skidoodled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (228KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 1334x750px
>the biggest wrestlemania of all time
>ryback getting skidoodled by kalisto
>shitty divas match with catty screaming
>usos and dudleyz dud
>zack ryder winning is the best part
>wm x8 tier main event
>shane dies for nothing
>9 minute battle royale WITH FUCKING TATANKA AND SHAQUILLE O NEIL
>charlotte won the womens championship instead of sasha or becky
>dean vs brock was a bomb
>new day vs lon was okay but hbk came back in his gear and cactus jack came back and so did stone cold to drink beer
>stephanie mcmahon became a witch
>rock vs eric rowan FOR 6 SECONDS
>cena & rock bury the wyatts
>reigns didnt turn heel
oh boy raw tomorrow night will be splendid
>>
>they took the number from the event's name
It was shit since the beginning.
>>
>>1149937
>9 minute battle royale WITH FUCKING TATANKA AND SHAQUILLE O NEIL

The worst part is that no one even mentioned Tatanka until the damn thing was half over.
>>
>ND in DBZ outfits
I marked the fuck out
>Womens title Match
Fantastic
>the end of it
terrible
>long island iced z winning
awesome

Everything else isn't worth mentioning.
>>
>>1150071
I would say "it's sad that some people actually think this way" if you weren't probably one of them.
>>
>>1149937
>>ryback getting skidoodled by kalisto
>memeback

>>shitty divas match with catty screaming
one good reason I look forward to them shitcanning Total Divas to earn "progressive points" with womens rights groups

>>usos and dudleyz dud
yeah no one asked for this and it should have been a lot less shit.

>>zack ryder winning is the best part
retrospect I feel split between being happy someone who deserved the win got the win, and sad that that it's the only victory in the show I wanted

>>wm x8 tier main event
I made three breaks during this match and missed literally nothing the best bit was Steph taking a spear simply because I've wanted to see her get a fucking beating since 2013

>>shane dies for nothing
literally JUST

>>9 minute battle royale WITH FUCKING TATANKA AND SHAQUILLE O NEIL
literally pre-show tier

>>charlotte won the womens championship instead of sasha or becky
arguably one of the best matches on the card with the exception of the end. really getting tired of Ric.

>>dean vs brock was a bomb
Booking either needs to commit to the violent matches of stop making them. The end.

>>new day vs lon was okay but hbk came back in his gear and cactus jack came back and so did stone cold to drink beer
New Day is GOAT and are the hero we deserve

>>stephanie mcmahon became a witch
you mean she wasn't already? or am I confusing Witch with Collosal cunt.

>>rock vs eric rowan FOR 6 SECONDS
>>cena & rock bury the wyatts
I feel only hate. it's amazing how in a single year I can manage to lose all enjoyment in seeing the Rock on screen at a wwe event.

>>reigns didnt turn heel
>implying the top face will ever turn heel ever.
>legoldenface.jpeg
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.