[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey bros. NXT/WWE leekbro here. You might remember me from such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1.png (344KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
344KB, 500x428px
Hey bros. NXT/WWE leekbro here. You might remember me from such posts as Sami Zayn debuting on the main roster at the rumble, or AJ Styles will begin a program with Y2J. Got some interesting tidbits from hanging around so far in Dallas and I thought I'd pass it along.

Current long-term plans (which change, of course) are set for a wrestler not currently on the main roster to main event Summer Slam. Easy money is going to be on Balor, but I wasn't able to get confirmation. I think we'll know after this weekend if that's going to be happening.

Additionally, Cena is booked for a return feud against the League of Nations (zzz), with plans later this year for a high profile match with a presumably heel AJ Styles.

Only other bit I have is that Vince McMahon is very interested in bringing Nakamura to the main roster assuming everything goes well with him in NXT, and that it's unlikely he'll be there long enough to begin any real feuds or get a run with the title.

There has apparently been a lot of talk about Summer Slam, so I wouldn't be surprised if WWE tries to pull some sort of an invasion angle between Mania and Summer Slam. NXT vs. WWE seems unlikely, but maybe an indie/njpw stable. Seems weird that they would put Nakamura in whatever they call the "Balor Club," but I'm not complaining.

As usual, call me a fraud if you'd like. Hope everyone has a great Mania weekend.
>>
>>1119305

Have heard a couple similar things myself. Will be an interesting year if this pans out.
>>
>>1119305
>hating on the lads
Please have sex
>>
>>1119305
fraud.

i'll believe it if it's post on leddit
>>
>>1119305
>You might remember me
Nope
>>
>>1119360
If that faggot falcon arrow didn't post about it, I'm not believing it.
>heel AJ Styles
No
>>
>>1119355
Not op, but last thing I want to see is Cena returning and burying the entire LON. Make no mistake that is what will happen.
>>
>>1119305
>Hey bros. NXT/WWE leekbro here. You might remember me from such posts as Sami Zayn debuting on the main roster at the rumble, or AJ Styles will begin a program with Y2J

No.
Please have sex.
>>
>>1119382
isn't it already pretty much a stable of people Cena buried in the past? He's going to do it again?
>>
>>1119305
aren't you the same guy who said the plan was for Dean to go over HHH as a swerve via The Wyatts deciding to fuck with Haitch?

also all the flaws with your post
>implying Vince likes someone who's popular outaside of wwe AND not american
>iimplying anyone from nxt is going to main event anything ever.
>implying wwe would do The Invasion a second time
otherwise having Cena bury the league of nations then unnecesarily turn Aj Styles heel and having Cena bury him too seems exactly the right flavor of stupid that wwe would pull.
>>
Bullet club will never be in the wwe. Ever.
>>
>>1119538
Vince has been trying to score Nakamura for a long fucking time. He sent Johnny Ace to Japan in 2006 to try to sign him before he got over huge in NJPW.
>>
>>1119560
Source?
>>
>>1119420
Isn't that just WWE?
>>
>Vince wants Nakamura on the main roster
>Nakamura debuts and spits green mist in Ambrose's face
>Ambrose retaliates by grabbing a bottle of mustard from this radio flyer and squirting it in Nakamura's face
>>
>>1119538
>Thinking WWE wouldn't do a watered down version of attitude era storylines.
>>
>>1119632
I know wwe is stupid, but I really like to hope HHH would have it in his gut to turn down a "NXT vs WWE" angle where the guys in his pet project would inevitably be beaten by John Cena and Roman Reigns
>>
>>1119604
"Only the best education for our gifted child." Yomiuri Sports has printed a big story this morning, revealing that New Japan may loan Nakamura to WWE as part of his overseas learning excursion. New Japan officials were backstage at a recent Smackdown! show, while Johnny Ace was backstage at the 5/7 Inoki Dojo event, and both Ace and Dean Malenko are very impressed by Nakamura, who they said is very big and has remarkable talent. They sent a "love call" to him and New Japan, very interested in acquiring his services. President Simon said he was glad that the biggest of all pro wrestling organizations is showing interest in New Japan's most treasured young wrestler, and that if WWE is serious about this, he would like Nakamura to work for WWE in order to gain vital experience for the day when he leads New Japan. WWE would pay New Japan an unspecified amount of money for Nakamura's services, and Shinsuke would work there until he is ready to return to New Japan. Since it is possible he'd be able to wrestle not only in front of large American audiences, but around the world, this would allow Nakamura to study many aspects of professional wrestling and grow stronger in a completely different environment to New Japan. (The danger here would be the possibility of Nakamura getting attached to WWE, as New Japan works with one year contracts, but there are few as loyal to New Japan as Nakamura.)"
>>
>>1119305

Is so boring I buy it
>>
>>1119305
>You might remember me from such posts as Sami Zayn debuting on the main roster at the rumble, or AJ Styles will begin a program with Y2J.
lol, nice try.
>>
File: 1423755262428.gif (512KB, 200x178px) Image search: [Google]
1423755262428.gif
512KB, 200x178px
>>1119305
>Cena going over heel Styles.
Well... it was fun while it lasted I guess.

>Team WWE going over indie/njpw stable at Summerslam akin to WWE vs Nexus at SS 2010
I know the post mania to Summerslam run is usually shit but I was hoping it would actually be good this year with callups and the return of Rollins. Jesus Christ I want off this ride if true.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.