[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick question, In TEW is it possible to hire or assign anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: understood penius.png (701KB, 1014x756px) Image search: [Google]
understood penius.png
701KB, 1014x756px
Quick question,

In TEW is it possible to hire or assign anyone to the lower tier shows?

I like booking Smackdown and Raw and all that, but who gives a single shit about Main Event or Superstars?

Pic related, it's the genius who i'll hire to turn Main Event around!
>>
>>1101552
I honestly don't know and also want to know if you can do this. It takes forever to book a show and i dont want to spend all my time on main event and superstars. I tried cancelling all my tv contracts for them but I still had to book it.
>>
>>1101552
not as far as i know. it's generally easy to book them anyways, their ratings don't influence the company so you can do fuck all on them. i just made a custom angle called "weekly recap" and just made it so my announcers recapped bullshit for 15 minutes. if you really don't want to book any matches for it yourself, though, just use the assistant booker thing (i never use it cos i have plans for everyone of my roster members)

also, if you're using the same saves as i am, you can cancel all the contracts of superstars off the bat, and all but one for main event, and just book main event until the tv contract runs out.
>>
>>1102066
I've had similar ideas. I have legends like Hogan and Sting come in the ring and do some boring nonsense to pass 20 minutes, and because their such high rated legends, the audience usually eat it up.
>>
>>1101552
wait...wtf is this? am new....

some type of game?
>>
>>1103489
It's actually old as fuck, but that is a new version of the game
>>
File: Capture.jpg (188KB, 1017x733px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
188KB, 1017x733px
>>1103489
It's a management game sort of in the same vein as Football Manager (football as in soccer for you yanks) if you're familiar with that franchise.

You get to manage a wrestling promotion of your choice. You can be the Booker (booking matches, scripting promos, etc), or the owner (you book as the owner too, and have a lot more responsibility). The default settings though are fake promotions and wrestlers. Stuff like the OP, or any real world stuff is a mod.

Pic related

Extreme Warframe Revenge is very good too if you want a much more casual ride
>>
>>1101552
>Vince Russo
>No Sex Appeal

Why are you still playing this shitty game?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.