[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there absolutely any chance he goes over? I know how stubborn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Is there absolutely any chance he goes over?
I know how stubborn they've been with Roman, but surely SOME doubts have to be creeping in about the feasibility and wisdom of his continued push?
I mean, Haitch has pulled all the consummate Heel shit, directly insulted fans, only to get cheered later on in that segment, beat up people endeared to the audience.
Yet he still gets pops in place of Roman.
Is it a total lock that Roman wins, or do you think there's a smidgen of a long-shot that Haitch walks out winning. And if so, under what circumstance? Clean? Dirty? Where do they go from there?
>>
wins clean with 1(one) pedigree
>>
>>1100208
I really hope that happens and they make Roman not appear on RAW for some time, repackage him, give him a different theme and attire and bring him back a few months later to feud in the midcard over IC title, until he stops being a total fucking loser on the mic.

Unless WWE wants us to keep hearing sufferin succotash beanstalk promos. In that case, Roman goes over clean after 3-4 spears and superman punches. Then again an interference can be smelled from a mile away
>>
>>1100210
In an ideal world, he's a tag guy.
He's not a good singles wrestler because he's not capable enough to convincingly hold his end in consistent, drawn-out matches that aren't spotfests. But he's perfectly fine hitting his flashy shit and displaying moderate athleticism after brooding on the apron, where he does have an admitted presence about him as an intimidating enforcer.
Throw him in a partnership with a Face that can take a beatdown. Honestly, I wouldn't even mind Roman and Neville. Fans desperately want to like Neville but don't have much to rally behind. He's a great seller, bumper and could easily work the vast majority of their matches only to tag in Roman and let him bbgurl up.
It would also be a big cred boost for Nev and give him spotlight he deserves.
The only issue would be a nadir of micwork in that tandem.
>>
he needs to get in shape too

hunter should rip his vest off and via titty twister submission
>>
>>1100215
Can't disagree about Roman being an ideal tag guy, though Neville... I don't think he would fit that much. Then again it's a "classic" high flyer + powerhouse duo, couldn't go wrong with that.

At this point I wouldn't mind him joining Social Outcasts really
>>
>>1100218
Neville just sprang to mind as a guy who I think deserves more (which he would get in a partnership with Roman), could carry the workload for him, and would appeal to that dual-powerhouse/flyer-dynamic.
They could have some neat tag moves.
>>
>>1100215
lol what the fuck does Reigns offer to the team?

Neville is better than him at power moves, striking AND micwork.
>>
>>1100246
What does Roman offer to any team?
Standing on the apron looking scary and getting Neville a more consistent spotlight by proxy of his golden-boy status.
>>
>>1100248
> you are now realising that Rollins is ALSO better than Reigns at power moves, striking and micwork
>>
>>1100259
It's not really a narrow bracket.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.