[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wrestlinginc: >As noted, Daniel Bryan was pulled from all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 14858585996.jpg (8KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
14858585996.jpg
8KB, 273x185px
wrestlinginc:
>As noted, Daniel Bryan was pulled from all upcoming WWE live events where "Daniel Bryan Appreciation Night" festivities were planned, and the post-WrestleMania 32 tour of the UK.

>When I reached out to WWE for comment, they told me Bryan requested time off and it was granted.

>In an update, Bryan's last scheduled WWE appearance has now been nixed. Bryan was scheduled for a VIP AXXESS Signing on WrestleMania Sunday in Dallas but that was canceled today. WWE will be announcing a replacement for ticket holders soon but remaining tickets for that signing have been pulled.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.
>>
He murdered brie and suicides himself and also murdered Josie. The dog is in the enclosed pool area.
>>
>>1099648
This
>>
Someone check Chavo's phone
>>
he gave them all crossfaces

they tapped but he wouldn't stop
>>
>>1099643
he's gonna debut on LU as Havoc and form a tag team with his son
>>
He's gonna pull a Benoit

Fuck
>>
Signed with TNA.
>>
Hes busy fucking Brie 24/7 trying to make babies. Lucky bastard
>>
>>1099664
they let kurt wrestle, i bet they'd let daniel wrestle
>>
>>1099665
I don't even think Daniel knows how to fuck her right
>>
>>1099670
I heard Sheamus does though
>>
>>1099664
>"WHAT'S BRYAN DANIELSON DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?!"
>>
>>1099670

THAT'S WHAT BRIE SAYS ;D
>>
>>1099685
WHAT IS THIS

THE AMERICAN DRAGON HERE IN ORLANDO?
>>
>>1099659
that would be fucking awesome
>>
File: 1425345340592.jpg (429KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1425345340592.jpg
429KB, 1280x720px
>>1099643
>Bryan requested time off
>after he's been gone for a year already
>>
>>1099797
>>1099643
Vegans are low energy
>>
I'm hearing that he and Brie can't have biological kids (I think they touched on this on total divas) and it has caused a major strain in the marriage and they are talking divorce
>>
>>1099941
Plus Brie wants to continue wrestling because she is making more money than ever and unlike Bryan she actually cares about money
>>
>>1099941
that actually sucks damn
>>
>>1099941
>he thinks total divas is real
>>
>>1099941
Does it bring you joy to spread obvious bullshit like this?
>>
>>1099648
>>1099652
>>1099653
>>1099662
All of this.
>>
So dB shooting blanks? God does he ever stop taking Ls?
>>
>>1099643
He's going to New Japan.
>>
Josie is in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open. Josie is in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open. Josie is in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open. Josie is in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open.
>>
>>1100965
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1101028
This
>>
>>1100074
mark, please. I have energy saving lightbulbs with more intensity than Dan "Wet Flannel" Bryan.

He's probably just got to stay home to turn the compost and juice some gooseberries for breakfast.
>>
>>1100069
they're already sweeping it under the rug. meltzer won't even report on it. this story will be forgotten in a few days. when they get divorced in 2 months unfortunately we won't be able to bump this thread, but just remember what i said.
>>
>>1099941
Total Divas is scripted, get worked mark
>>
>>1101120
every news site today is plastering a picture of Bryan and Brie together. they know what's going on but are refusing to report it because it'd cause mass suicide by neckbeard
>>
>>1099941
Total Divas showed them both getting tested to see if their shit was working and both passed
>>1101143
This is literally Kardashian tier crap, please fuck off you teenage girl.
>>
>>1099667
TNA don't give a shit, so hell yeah they would.

And it would be a hell of a coup to sign such a draw.

Probably not going to happen though.
>>
>>1099643
the dude just retired. it's hard for a dude to retire from something he loves so much, he's probably just having emotional problems from the fact that his career ended 10-15 years earlier than it should've and wants to take some time off to relax and have some time to himself.
>>
>>1101113
Much like everybody else who's ever had the misfortune of encountering you I won't even remember you 2 minutes from now, let alone 2 months.

K. Y. S.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.