[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you imagine any scenario where this match isn't the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: shanetaker.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shanetaker.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
Can you imagine any scenario where this match isn't the complete drizzling shits? It has dud written all over it. Taker is a broken down shadow of his former self. Shane isn't even a wrestler and has been sitting in an office for the last 10 years. He's also 46 years old so don't expect him to do all the dumb cool shit he did back in the day. So if he can't be a spot monkey and can't wrestle and punches like a toddler who drank too much fizzy pop, what does that leave? 51 year old Undertaker to try and carry a HIAC match when he probably can't even carry himself to the top of the cell. Where will the excitement come from? What were they thinking? Is this the most ill-conceived match of all time? Bringing back Shane was actually a good idea and the story line was good then they ruined it by making this guaranteed shit-fest of a match.
>>
>>1099530

Shane will die OP.

He is to old to take bumps anymore, watch what happens.

>"Shane are you sure you want to go off the cage, I dislocated your hip with that last suplex"
>"Fuck it Taker, do it"
>Broken neck
>Vince comes out
>Works it somehow into a shoot
>Best WM ever
>>
>>1099530
It will be like Vince vs Shane at WM17
Everyone loved that match, not because of quality of wrestling, but because of the build and story.
>>
>>1099541
Except that match was good and Shane was doing coast to coasts and a huge interferences. Which won't happen for a hell in a cell
>>
>>1099544
Have you never seen any form of WWE match that uses a structure?
They say it's meant to keep people out but it literally never does.
>>
>>1099530
The story isn't even good.

>I don't care about the company for 10 years
>suddenly I care about the company, but only wanna book matches on raw
>I have dirt or some shit so you have to let me control raw
>okay but you have to fight undertaker
>the undertaker, like the one creature that you can't tell what to do
>yup
>what part of I have shit/leverage on you don't you understand
>>
>>1099544
>hell in a cell
>stops intereferences
I think you need to go watch the first hell in a cell.
>>
>>1099557
>>the undertaker, like the one creature that you can't tell what to do
not that it makes the story any less nonsensical but it's not like any of the other superstars on the rosters would make anymore sense since basically everyone hates Vince
>>
>>1099530
tl;dr
>>
>>1099578
18+
>>
>>1099573
Theubare never good and if Braun strowman breaks through the ring I will fucking kill myself
>>
The worst part is the "story" going into it is totally nonsensical (even for wrestling). And it has only been built for like a month. Really desperate shit.

I expect the match will be tons of run-ins and stupid shit. There's no way either guy could just have a good, straight match at this point.
>>
>>1099645
>if shane loses he's disowned by vince
>even though Shane winning would be the kind of shit Vince has nightmares about
>if Undertaker loses he's essentially forced into retirment
>even though Undertaker has been time and time again shown to be one of the few things in wwe that doesn't adhere to the rules of reality.
>and Taker is one of if not the only consistent draw for mania
>>
>Taker is a broken down shadow of his former self.

this so much. I went to a live show, half the time is spent on him getting to the ring, the other time he's just standing around while people chanting "you still got it", and I'm all like 'that match was boring.'
>>
>>1099541
To be fair, that match had a build and story.
>>
BAH GAWD SHANE DON'T DO IT
>>
>>1100123

20 FEET OFF THE TOP OF THE CELL HE'S DEAD MAGGLE
>>
If shane or taker acutally die in that match it might get 4/5
>>
AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, HE IS BROKEN IN HALF
>>
>>1099530
i love how /asp/ies are always so opinionated about which is the "ultimate" martial art... and then you're total wwe fans. what a load of shit.
>>
Shane will do a flying elbow off the top of the cell and put taker through announcer table
>>
>>1100383
No he won't, you pickle eater
>>
>>1100384
Yes he will
>>
>>1100385
Oh ok
>>
>Shane's worked punches
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.