[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not one fucking thing makes sense about this match >Shane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ShaneTaker.0.0.png (1MB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
ShaneTaker.0.0.png
1MB, 1310x873px
not one fucking thing makes sense about this match
>Shane wants control of wwe
>has to fight Undertaker despite the beef being between Vince and Shane
>if Shane wins he gets Raw and wwe
>if Shane Loses Vince disowns his son for some reason despite it making zero sense to be disappointed that your son didn't steal your company from you
>if Undertaker loses he'll never wrestle at mania again (i.e, he has to retire because he's a fucking part timer)

not to mention the meta factor where Shane is basically doing this as a favor. this match very quickly turned from awesome to overly booked and predicatble
>>
It's fun
stop taking it so seriously
>>
>>1099033
You are a retard. Like if nothing makes sense then it's okay to stop and think about wtf you're doing with your time.

none of these stips will be enforced anyway. And nobody will care. Because it's fun stop complaining.
>>
>>1099123
This reminds me, has the lock box or Steph not knowing been mentioned at all?
>>
>>1099015
>getting upset over a kid's show

Please lose some weight fat fuck
>>
>>1099015
Well Cena isn't going to be ready in time and the Rock can't wrestle so they got desperate for Undertaker's final match. I know Undertaker will lose his final match and be cool with it. He's old school.
>>
>>1099188
>Taker losing
>To Shane
>>
>>1099196
Yes. I'd put money on it. He's going out on his back, just like he wants.
>>
>>1099196
it wont be shane alone

this match is going to have more swerves than you have ever thought possible
>>
Incoming finger poke of doom swerve incoming

Cap this.
>>
Is this the main event?
They are pushing it a lot.
>>
>>1099241
Which makes sense. Vinch and HHH might have a problem with Ramen, but he's their employee. They can leverage the power of the authority as they always have before.

Shane's in a position to take literally all of that away with one match. Where do you think their attention would lay?
>>
>>1099239
I could see taker beating on him for 10-15 minutes then Vince comes out and starts berating Taker to finish him and calls him his bitch then Taker just walks out or something.
>>
>>1099245
*points at my d*ck*
right here
>>
Post >mfw literally the entire active roster interferes
>>
>>1099415
For which one?
Or maybe half for each side?
>>
>>1099416
This will happen causing brand split
>>
>>1099415
>tfw this would be so interesting and entertaining to see happen
>tfw that's why we'll never get it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.