[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can i find some confederate flag muay thai shorts? I checked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: Rebel Flag.png (84KB, 2000x1263px) Image search: [Google]
Rebel Flag.png
84KB, 2000x1263px
Where can i find some confederate flag muay thai shorts? I checked online and cant seem to find any.
>>
www.blacked.com
>>
>>1098786
He said confederate not swedish.
>>
File: 1407353138767456356.gif (1MB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1407353138767456356.gif
1MB, 200x195px
>>1098781
>>1098786
>>1098804
Kys
>>
18+
>>
File: mt.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mt.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>1098781

Here you go, traitor.
>>
>>1098831
The South was in agreement to peacefully secede and the North were the ones who invaded. Anyways none of us fought in the war. i just want to show my southern pride through my choice of muay thai shorts.
>>
Right here OP >>1098786
>>
>>1098935
Why would you be proud of living in the south? There is nothing to be proud of there. You are the armpit of America.

On the plus side, it might offend overly sensitive people.
>>
>>1098935

>The South was in agreement to peacefully secede and the North were the ones who invaded

nice /pol/ meme
>>
>>1099048
We have great food, friendly people, beautiful landscapes and we support the second amendment. California is the armpit of the US.
>>
>>1099068
agree.

i experience more racist people in the north than the south
>>
>>1099068
>>>1099048
>We have great food, friendly people, beautiful landscapes and we support the second amendment. California is the armpit of the US.

California has better food, friendlier people, more beautiful landscapes and we support the whole Constitution; We can read so we don't circle jerk around just one. We have decent schools and diverse populations so we don't end up with ethnocentric ignoramuses like you (except in Riverside and San Bernardino).
>>
>>1099136
Yeah the racist parts of California are mostly in the north. Small towns in Northern California hate any non white people because they have so many weed grows going on. Southern California is chill as fuck.
>>
>>1099163
>that hypocrisy
>disproving your points in the same post
kek
>>
>>1099163
I'm not even from the south and I know this is bullshit
>>
>>1098935

In agreement with whom?

Every CSA soldier was a traitor and deserved to be hanged as such. Sherman should've been crowned Emperor for the job he started.

>>1099068
I grew up in Tennessee listening to this nonsense meme. California is dumb and evil and going to slide off into the sea. It's so expensive nobody can afford to live there. That's why it's the most populous state in the Union and has the strongest economy.

Nobody goes there anymore, it's too popular.

Pull the other one it has got bells on.
>>
>>1099335
>Tennessee
>South
>>
>>1098781
www.MyUncleAndDadAreTheSamePerson.com
>>
>>1099163
what food does california have? mexican food? you can find just as good mexican food in Texas or Florida. The only thing California has going for it is asian food. Plus California is an overcrowded mess full of liberal SJWs.
>>
>>1099567
> full of liberal SJWs.
>everything i don't like is liberal SJW
>da libruhls ruining my country

Genocide all southerners when?
>>
>>1099136
People in the north are classist. If you are poor, act like a retard, aren't educated, you will get side-eyed. It's a sad state that many non-whites fit in this category that's probably why it's more 'racist' to you.

a middle-upper class educated black who behaves him/herself would do just fine in the 'north'.

no matter how well he does for himself, 'southerners' will still call him nigger

that is the difference, so fuck off with that meme HillBilly, go fuck your sister.
>>
>>1102987
Thats just a stereotype. blacks are overall more assimilated in the south.
>>
>>1102983
It really is though. its over politically correct and has the nations strictest gun laws despite having lots of gangs and crime. My entire life in the south i have not seen one hipster, feminist, tranny, or flamboyant homosexual. And we do have gay people, they just dont go around acting like fairies.
>>
>>1103080
>And we do have gay people, they just dont go around acting like fairies.
because they might get killed living in the south
>>
>>1103080
That's because those people leave the shitty place you live and go somewhere else with better weather like LA. If they stay behind they hide who they are because it's dangerous.
>>
>>1098781
Why not just get shorts that say Trump 2016?
>>
>>1098781
In hell, you fucking racist Nazi.
>>
>>1103080
Instead of SJWs, the South has backwards, illiterate retards who suck off Jesus and don't want evolution being taught in schools, who want gays to be denied a basic human right because of muh gawd and muh feelings. They are the second side of the sjw coin. There is no real difference between whiny liberals and hate filled conservitards.
>>
>>1103074

At least they got work..

>*cough* cotton *cough*
>>
>>1098781

>racist

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!
>>
Just use some Kick boxing shorts
>>
>>1099163
> and we support the whole Constitution

The Constitution is just a piece of paper. It's naive at best to think some 18th century document has any relevance to governing people today.
>>
>>1099068
>Great food
Its okay, its pretty bad for you though. Which is probably why most of America's obesity is in the south.
>friendly people
Yeah, no. Unless youre white, or white presenting your'e gonna have a bad time.
>beautiful landscapes
Swamps, swamps and more swamps....
>>
>>1103513
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>1099344

You do know what state's army the flag in the OP belonged to first, right?
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1098781
Make them yourself.
That's the only way it's gonna happen.
>>
>>1103657
Have you ever been? You sound awfully judgmental for someone that has been there.
>>
>>1104504
Was born and raised in the south my whole life so I know more about it than most people here probably. It fucking sucks and whenever I hear someone talk about how great it is I can't help but roll my eyes. The food isn't that great,majority of the people are just down right mean and dumb,hardly no jobs, and the weather and landscapes are all either crops or muddy swamps full of bugs. Ive lived in other states and I can say, the south sucks unless you are planning to retire there and don't have to deal with all the other bullshit working class people have to.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.