[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>do BJJ >technique over strength >don't lift a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: fat-burner-bjj.jpg (215KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
fat-burner-bjj.jpg
215KB, 720x480px
>do BJJ
>technique over strength
>don't lift a single weight
>only do bodyweight exercises cause 'muscles are bulky'
>aesthetics lifter pulls more girls than me
>I tell myself 'he probably has no ground game...technique over strength'
>become brown belt
>learn portuguese, buy boardshorts
>say 'oss' after every sentence like a faggot
>get roflstomped by an athletic 1 year white belt in same weight class with a 500lb deadlift
>be on suicide watch
>'t-t-t-technique over strength'
>cry myself to sleep after fapping to royce gracie

Why is this the life story of every BJJ autist?
>>
Can you provide some evidence as to when any of the things you've just said have ever happened?
>>
>>1098735
>>1098735
>>1098735
honestly you need both and you develop strength with good technique and over time good technique helps you develop strength, enough of this meme shit posting?
>>
>>1098751

Technique is always the priority in martial arts but there's a common type of autist who take it to an extreme. They stick their head in the sand and think they can do pushups, situps and be physically conditioned to fight.

These are the same types of cucks who walk around saying 'size doesn't matter' or 'muscles make you bulky' to make themselves feel better cause their Oneitis gets facefucked by football players and bodybuilders on the regular
>>
File: csb.jpg (65KB, 571x570px) Image search: [Google]
csb.jpg
65KB, 571x570px
>>1098735
>>
>>1098761
>enough of this meme shit posting?
They won't stop, ever. Even before the wrestlefag move there was shitposting, even if it was less. And no one needs to get butthurt, I'm not blaming only wrestlefags for the shitposts, but the move itself drew attention to the board in general from other people too not just the people moved here. Remember when moot said his favorite board was /jp/?
>>
>2016
>OP still hasn't watched the first few UFCs

What's it like to be this far out of the loop?
>>
It's not. Technique and strength are equally important. Most people learn this by fucking blue belt. Why are you typing words.
>>
>>1098735
Lifting is absolutely important for martial arts. I personally dont because I'm lazy and already work a manual labor job before training.
>>
File: manlet shaming.png (1MB, 1285x684px) Image search: [Google]
manlet shaming.png
1MB, 1285x684px
>>1098735
How dare you say that when Grand Master Helio (TM) died for your sins to prove that leverage could defeat a bigger opponent even when they beat you and are a gorillion pounds heavier it is a moral victory as long as you are on your Gracie Diet (R).
>>
>>1098773
Muscles do make you bulky.

The real mistake is believing bulky is in itself a bad thing
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.