[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Wrestlemania 32 going to be one of the worst Wrestlemania's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 9

File: wm.jpg (136KB, 599x745px) Image search: [Google]
wm.jpg
136KB, 599x745px
Is Wrestlemania 32 going to be one of the worst Wrestlemania's in recent years?
>>
It honestly might beat out 29 for sheer awfulness
>>
File: woowoowoo.jpg (358KB, 1440x864px) Image search: [Google]
woowoowoo.jpg
358KB, 1440x864px
BASED RYDER
>>
>>1097933
Kek when will this meme die?

WM 29 wasn't even bad match wise, it just had too many fucking matches and was boring as hell

Sheer awfulness is Wrestlemania 27 and 13
>>
Sasha Banks beat Charlotte in a non-title match with a roll-up. Becky Lynch attacked Charlotte after the match.

Sheamus beat Kofi Kingston with the Brogue kick.

The Usos beat The Ascension

Sami Zayn & Dolph Ziggler beat The Miz & Kevin Owens. After the match, everyone from the ladder match got in a brawl, which naturally included ladders. Zack Ryder climbed to the top of the ladder.

Roman Reigns no contest Bubba Ray Dudley. The crowd cheered Reigns, believe it or not.

A.J. Styles beat Tyler Breeze

Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman were out doing an interview. The Wyatt Family came out. Lesnar & Dean Ambrose worked together in fighting The Wyatt Family. Lesnar and Ambrose went at it after and the show ended with Lesnar leaving Ambrose laying.

Another key note is that during Main Event, in a Naomi vs. Paige match, Tamina, Lana, Natalya, Fox, Summer Rae and Emma all got involved. Summer Rae and Emma were both on the heel side. So it would appear there will be a 5th babyface to be announced and a ten person match with Brie Bella on the face side and another person.

Big dog getting cheered
>>
>>1097939
>wasn't even bad
>boring as hell

I'm detecting a flaw in your argument.

The only match on that show worth a watch is The Streak.
>>
>>1097941
>Wyatt jobbers
>>
>>1097941
> Reigns got cheered in Boston

DOUBT.png
>>
>>1097939
>WM 29 wasn't even bad

no, brock vs haitch was THAT bad it brought down the whole WM
>>
>>1097957
Its real. This is from le meltz
>>
>>1097930

Unless some matches outdo expectations, it'll be the worst Mania of this millennium.

If certain key matches flop, it might top WM9 for Worst Mania Ever.

Usos vs Dudley Boyz is a Smack!Down match
The 8 Divas Tag match will most likely be brutally bad (as evidenced by that 4v4 Diva's Survivor match at SvS in 2014)
The New Day vs League of Losers is another Smack!Down match. I don't even think the title is on the line. I love the New Day, but hate what they've become. They're basically Primo and Epico "Vince Forgot the Tag Championships Even Exist Again" tier. But with Big E and Rusev opposing each other, there's a GLIMMER of hope that this match will actually be bretty gud.
The Andre The Giant Forced Meme match will be pointless filler like always
Ryback vs Kalisto is one of those that could be good and help save the show, or could be an outright tragedy of botches that cements the entire show as a disaster.
The IC Title ladder match will be exactly like the last one, except with 75% more undercarders because everyone else worth having is crippled.
The Becky/Sasha/Charlotte match SHOULD be pretty good. It NEEDS to be good for this Mania to be good. If it flops hard after being about the only interesting thing on RAW that isn't AJ and Jericho, it'll just suck the soul out of the entire show.

The last three matches are big. The main event of any show is about 50% of how people will feel about the show. If the Brock vs Dean and Shane vs Taker matches don't deliver, and I somehow doubt they will, it falls to Triple H and Roman to end the show on a high note, and they're basically fucked.
>>
>>1097962
You lie poorly.
>>
>>1097982
>The 8 Divas Tag match will most likely be brutally bad (as evidenced by that 4v4 Diva's Survivor match at SvS in 2014)

That match wasn't even bad
>>
>>1097982
I'm afraid Brock vs Dean will be both of them at their worst (Brock mindlessly throwing dangerous German Suplexes while thinking about what he's not going to spend his paycheck on because he gets everything for free because who is going to actually tell Brock Fucking Lesnar he has to pay for something, and Dean being LE WHACKY LOONY TOONS CHARACTER MAN), with Brock winning because of course the guy we won't see again until June needs that momentum.

I doubt the Shane vs Taker match will live up to the hype. At best it'll be some overbooked shitshow of constant run-ins desperately trying to disguise the fact that a 50 year old retiree is wrestling a 47 year old who was never really a proper wrestler to begin with.

I'm afraid the Triple H vs Reigns match will be a complete tragedy. The match itself should be a serviceable RAW-tier match, but that's really not good for a Mania main event. I'm worried the crowd will be showing up WANTING to boo the living piss out of Roman.

Maybe they'll be having enough fun they'll forget that they have absolutely no love, or any feeling besides wishing he wasn't on TV anymore, towards the man and play along, but I really doubt it. The product has been SO LAME for SO LONG leading into this a lot of over-20 fans are going to derive a lot of fun from "venting" a steaming pile of boos over the main event.
>>
>>1097985

The match was so bad the announcers started mocking it halfway through.

Also, is AJ vs Jericho for sure at Mania now? I mean, I kind of assumed it was, but no place on the internet has it listed as properly announced. Everyone is just kind of assuming it's happening because it'd be stupid not to happen.
>>
>>1097982
>Usos vs Dudley Boyz is a Smack!Down match
all the Dudleyz have to do is put someone through a table, and we'll cheer like cena marks. but instead, let's make them "we don't do tables anymore," and ruin the one thing we love
>The 8 Divas Tag match will most likely be brutally bad (as evidenced by that 4v4 Diva's Survivor match at SvS in 2014)
oh god yes. even if they make it a "bra n panties match" i wouldn't want to see it. bathroom-break match
>The New Day vs League of Losers is another Smack!Down match. I don't even think the title is on the line. I love the New Day, but hate what they've become. They're basically Primo and Epico "Vince Forgot the Tag Championships Even Exist Again" tier. But with Big E and Rusev opposing each other, there's a GLIMMER of hope that this match will actually be bretty gud.
LoN had great potential, but has been used shittily. with Bed N Breakfast leaving, Rusev being a cuck, Sheamus looking as stupid as ever, and the shadow of Y ORGULLA DE MEXICO, it'll just be shit. hopefully New Day can do good enough cheers to make it pallatable
>The Andre The Giant Forced Meme match will be pointless filler like always
used to provide pointless filler shit plotlines for the next month
>Ryback vs Kalisto is one of those that could be good and help save the show, or could be an outright tragedy of botches that cements the entire show as a disaster.
betting on Ryback to not suck is like betting on Michigan State to not fuck up their postseason
>The IC Title ladder match will be exactly like the last one, except with 75% more undercarders because everyone else worth having is crippled.
this
>The Becky/Sasha/Charlotte match SHOULD be pretty good. It NEEDS to be good for this Mania to be good. If it flops hard after being about the only interesting thing on RAW that isn't AJ and Jericho, it'll just suck the soul out of the entire show.
this will be the best "match" at Wrestlemania. Dead serious. They just need enough time on the card
>>
>>1097995

Nice blog
>>
>>1097983
Stfu dumb fuck
>>
>>1097995
reached character limit, but I want to elaborate:

Shane vs Undertaker is going to be entertaining. There will probably be a few good high spots (but not high enough to cripple Shane), a shitload of interference on par with nWo-vs-DX last year, and a lot of entertainment. But the "match" is not going to be much. Undertaker can't carry a match anymore, and Shane is getting old and rusty. the actual wrestling is going to be weak - though I'm not saying I don't expect it to be entertaining

we all know Trips is going to try and put Romaine over. He's going to drop the belt, even though they'll probably throw some minor swerve in. Unless he brings the shovel, it's going to get lots of boos.

Bork vs Ambrose will be fun, but not a wrestling match. Bork will toss Deanetty around, who will then hit him with some foreign objects, until Bork throws him around some more. Like Shane-Taker, it'll be entertaining, but not much of a "match"

I fully expect the women (really just Becky and The Boss) to be the Steamboat-Savage of this shitty Wrestlemania
>>
>>1097995
>all the Dudleyz have to do is put someone through a table, and we'll cheer like cena marks. but instead, let's make them "we don't do tables anymore," and ruin the one thing we love

WORKED
O
R
K
E
D
>>
>>1097988
> listening to the announce table goofs

That's your first mistake
>>
>>1097998
> mad AF nobody believes his fanfic
>>
>>1097982
The fact that Nattie and Paige stuck in this shit with Lana who has never even wrestled is ridiculous. Maybe they can carry the match but I'm starting to doubt it
>>
>>1098027
You realize Snookie and Maria Menounos both won in their Wrestlemania tag matches, right?
>>
>>1098072
Well thanks. I had preformed a mental block on those matches and you reminded me. At least there hasn't been a celeb match at Mania for some years.
>>
>>1098077

and no Pete Rose in well over a decade :'(
>>
>>1098080
Well Pete might die if he gets Chokeslammed at this point
>>
>>1098084

what about the original Kane snap-tombstone?

in Kane's last Wrestlemania, Pete Rose should do a run-in and beat him down. I NEED closure
>>
>>1098086
Only if Pete goes over.
>>
File: Rollins-and-Triple-H-600x300.jpg (56KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rollins-and-Triple-H-600x300.jpg
56KB, 600x300px
>>1097999
I don't see Triple H putting over Reigns. I do expect Rollins to come back at Mania and feud with Trips for the title.
>>
I'm only excited for Ambrose vs Lesnar and Shane vs Taker and thats because i'm expecting full on chaos.
To be fair though last year looked even worse than this year and turned out decent.
>>
>>1098139
Having a part timer hold the belt is almost always bad for business. People are sick of never seeing the champ come out on Raw, never defending, and not even using the belt effectively when he does come out. Plus, the WWE really want to get Reigns over, and if they stick him in people's faces long enough, they'll tolerate him. I'm hoping Rollins does take the title back when he returns, but be realistic: Reigns is going over.
>>
I don't get why people are ragging on it so hard, honestly.
Is it just apathy for the Main Event?
I expect Dean/Brock, AJ/Jericho, LoN/New Day, IC Ladder Match and Shane/Taker to all deliver in some sense.
I don't think it'll be worse than 31. 31 Was just plain dull and substandard.
>>
>>1098393
31 had terminator HHH old dudes pulling quads a swerve and rusev riding a fucking tank

for all it lacked it has entertainment value
>>
>>1097941
Based Bubba getting Roman over
>>
>Shane invokes NWO again to get control
>guys like KO, Cesaro, Seth show up as new NWO
>Taker loses
>Shane can't controll NWO
>NWO wants to get every single title
>NWO succeeds with CLEAN heel wins
>next 12-24 months a refreshing storyline

rate my new era senpai
>>
>>1097933
27 was way worse than 29 anon.
>>
>>1098396
>two entrances and a joke throwaway spot only smarks thought was funny

I'm just saying the card this year looks good and there's nothing saying it can't have entrances.
>>
>>1098425
>new NWO

You should let the Insane clown posse manage them and call them the ICP (ice cream parlor) because that's the most vanilla stable I've ever seen
>>
>>1098425
>new era
>nWo
>>
>>1098425
lol no. Bullet Club.
>>
>>1098443
>the Baloring club
>>
>>1097930
>Ryback vs Kalisto
Will either be passable or a tragic botchfest. Ryback is horrible in ring so hopefully Kalisto's flippy shit can somewhat compensate.

>League vs New Day
It's a raw-tier match. The League of Nations is a bunch of jobbers who got thrown together because the tag division is non-existent. Big E and Rusev could make it watchable though.

>4v4 divas match
I have to take a piss just thinking about it.

>IC title ladder match
Should just be Sami and KO. This match just reeks of "we have literally nothing for the rest of these guys to do." Also muh spotfest.

>Divas triple threat
In theory this will be the best match on the card, wrestling wise. They need to deliver big time if the wimmins are to be taken seriously.

>Shane vs Taker
Everyone and their fucking dog will interfere and the booking will be Russo-tier.

>Dean vs Brock
Has potential to be a brutal war of attrition if WWE doesn't hold them back too hard.

>Ramen vs Haitch
The match itself will be fine. But it will be the final nail in the coffin for a lot of fans once The Rock, Stone Cold and HBK are all used to get Ramen over.

So yeah, its going to be pretty shitty.
>>
>>1098425

Switch nwo to bullet/balor club with all the recent signings for a few reasons. Fresh talent could be what nexus should have been if bmj didn't do what he does on the regular. Also, there is no nwo without some involvement from hall and nash at a minimum and everyone remembers hollywood hogan, so they wouldn't go anywhere near that for awhile still. actually last year I proposed on /sp/ that they should do a new nwo with seth cashing in and a cena heel turn so I like your train of thought senpai.
>>
File: [tips baaaaa].jpg (16KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
[tips baaaaa].jpg
16KB, 236x354px
>>1098452
>actually last year I proposed on /sp/ that they should do a new nwo with seth cashing in and a cena heel turn so I like your train of thought senpai.
>>
>>1098451
>It's a raw-tier match. The League of Nations is a bunch of jobbers who got thrown together because the tag division is non-existent

Why do people hate on LoN so much just because they were booked like shit around Roman?
They're all great talents who have personality and chemistry. I'd rather see them have the belts than New Day's weekly shit-tier stand-up comedy routines.
>>
>>1098503
If they were being addressed individually it would be a whole different story. Rusev is underrated as hell and Barrett is a poster boy for squandered potential.

As a faction they lose everytime and there's no reason to take them seriously. I'll agree that New Day has gotten seriously stale/cringey, but the tag team division is a dead ringer and there's just no one credible enough to take the belts from them.
>>
>>1098503
When they first started teaming up I was actually really excited because they had great chemistry together but then they were just booked so badly that I lost interest in them.
>>
>>1098514
I get that, but LoN could easily take a credible step-up in booking.
At different times in their careers, all four of LoN have been booked above where they are now (tag division-tier). So they could return to that form and believably murder the New Day.
It's still strange that Sheamus will be selling for Xavier.
>>
>>1098526
You're right, they absolutely could. However the same can be said for a good chunk of the active roster.

But you and I both know creative has been phoning it in for the last year and a half. They can't be arsed to put effort into anything at all and that's pretty much why the product has been dumpster garbage. Even when it comes to making a new FOTC, it's either half assed or too little too late.
>>
>>1097941
>The crowd cheered Reigns, believe it or not.
I totally bet that wasn't piped in
>>
>>1097941
>Roman gets cheered
Well shit guess they're coming arou-

>On Smackdown
Discarded. Guarantee it was edited in.
>>
>>1098503

Yeah, it's largely the booking. Which was staggeringly bad. They went out of their way to bury Rusev in particular, when he's the best all around talent in the group that isn't old or made of glass. Basically, after a couple of months of WWE clearly telling us that the LoN were a group of impotent geeks (like the IRL League of Nations), we came to the conclusion that LoN were a bunch of impotent geeks (like the IRL League of Nations) and stopped caring entirely.

We shouldn't have to force ourselves to like this shit. WWE should make it FUN to like this shit.

Also, no one ever particularly cared for or about Sheamus in any manner
>>
>>1098531

Hell, New Day could be more credible than they are. Even back when they started their heel run, they were credible threats in the ring because Big E is legitimately the stronkest man in the company, Kofi can make the flippyshit look good, and Xavier's character was clever enough and had a slightly quirky style of offense that GOOD commentators could play up as being unfamiliar to opponents and hard to deal with. Hell, both Big E and Kofi have been Intercontinental Champs.

But now they're the Three Santinos because Vince has completely lost his marbles.
>>
>>1097941
>>1098556

>Big dog getting cheered

There're reports of this every Smackdown and they're always routinely contradicted by people who attended the show in question.
>>
>>1098568
>Basically, after a couple of months of WWE clearly telling us that the LoN were a group of impotent geeks (like the IRL League of Nations), we came to the conclusion that LoN were a bunch of impotent geeks (like the IRL League of Nations) and stopped caring entirely.

Same as just about every heel in WWE for the last 3ish years. Don't know why, but Vince just will not let a heel look credible. Problem with that is, it doesn't mean diddily shit when a big face goes over them.

Like no shit he lost, *insert heel here* can barely tie their own shoes let alone win a match.
>>
File: Thanks JBL.gif (2MB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks JBL.gif
2MB, 245x180px
>>1097941
>Brie Bella on the face side and another person
better be Fox.
>>
>>1098093

Kane is a good enough businessman to put over young talent like Petey

But really, I would love to see Pete go over, even just for one night. If he did, every person who knows of the original feud would lose their shit. I'd buy a ticket just to see that
>>
>>1099988
Are you fucking retarded?

Petey is shit lmao
>>
>>1098383
retailfag here who's posted in other threads:

kids like Reigns. Kids who are still dumb enough to believe in Santa and God. Kids who believe whatever they're told to believe. Kids who still think wrestling is real.

wwe's strategy is to push merch above all else. as long as kids buy a Reigns shirt, they'll keep his push going
>and destroy the company long-term in the process

>>1098393
top matches all feature late 90s talent
without 90s attitude
>and lead by the guy whose push failed last year, only to have them retry the same fucking push that we previously rejected

>go to restaurant
>what do you suggest, garcon?
>fries
>i meant for a main course
>fries
>but that's a side dish
>fries
>fries are a solid B+ but I want an A for my main dish
>hmm, give me a minute to think...
>comes back
>how about steak fries?
>no, i want something else. i don't want fries as a main dish. it's good as a side dish, but i want some real food
>>
>>1098436
slow clap for that slow played joke
>>
>>1097930
My boy roman getting his WM moment
>>
>>1099999
checked but fuck roman
>>
>>1098568

>Barrett leaves
>Bring in someone good
>Maybe.... uh...
>Rebrand themselves as United Nations
>top two are tag team called "The Security Council"
>slightly less impotent
>>
>>1100000
Fuck you
>>
>>1099999
>WM moment

you mean booed out of the building for a second year in a row?
>>
>>1100005
A win is a win fatty.
>>
File: romanwink.gif (1MB, 400x218px) Image search: [Google]
romanwink.gif
1MB, 400x218px
>>1099999
BALEE DAT
>>1100005
the smark tears will just fuel him more.
>>
>>1100007
I hope vince never makes him heel.

It's always run to read what smarky smarks says about roman
>>
>>1100010
>fun
>>
Why aint newepisodes of Bryan and Vinny and Wrestling Observer beinng uploaded on the youtube anymore?
>>
File: choppy choppy.gif (1MB, 440x266px) Image search: [Google]
choppy choppy.gif
1MB, 440x266px
>>1098588
>Don't know why, but Vince just will not let a heel look credible
PG Era
Be a Star anti-bullying campaign

What makes a heel good?
>bullying
>foul language
>making people bleed
>chair beatings (to the head)
>backstage beatdowns/hurting someone
>choppy choppy someone's pee pee
can't do any of that in PG anti-bullying era

so what can they do to make a heel a heel?
>interfere in matches
>play numbers game
>dusty finishes
>talk bad about the hometown
>general insults to the crowd

WWE is a product marketed towards kids. They won't let people do heel-behavior. They restrict people on the mic a lot, and the only card they really play is the numbers game (the Authority, League of Nations, etc)
>>
>>1100007

Suffering succotash! I say, I say! That's all, tater tots!

Does anyone know what the wink was for? I remember wondering what the hell it was, and have never seen an explanation. maybe his little kids wanted him to say it? maybe he lost a bet?
>>
>>1100012
because you need to pay to hear them, youtube was just for them to get people hooked on them.
>>
>>1100016
darn, was hoping wrestling observer was shutting down and meltzer was joining creative

>have they ever tried to recruit him for anything?
>>
>>1097954
Don't worry, it just means Brawny the Strowman will win the AtGBR for sure.
>>
File: rybully2.gif (4MB, 350x195px) Image search: [Google]
rybully2.gif
4MB, 350x195px
>>1100013
Thats why rybully was interesting.
>>
Are meltzer prediction accurate most of the time?

I
>>
>>1100020
What happened to bullyback?
>>
>>1100022

you stop getting good storylines when you either injure everyone you work with, or fuck up so stiffly every match that anyone of value refuses to work with you

also, did you see him o Table for 3? He's a fucking douchebag "in real life." Surprised they'd let him seem like such a dick and not edit it heavily
>>
>>1100026
>you stop getting good storylines when you either injure everyone you work with, or fuck up so stiffly every match that anyone of value refuses to work with you

Wew phil

>also, did you see him o Table for 3? He's a fucking douchebag "in real life." Surprised they'd let him seem like such a dick and not edit it heavily

Autistic as fuck.
Even the outlaws loves the big guy
>>
>>1100026
>also, did you see him o Table for 3? He's a fucking douchebag "in real life."
you mean taking all the ribbing like a bro from the little man syndrome guyslike bryan and ziggler, laughing it off and having fun. If anything it made bryan and dolph look like bullies for taking shit too far.
>>
>>1100007
HE CAN'T EVEN WINK PROPERLY!

Is Roman completely useless?
>>
>>1100013
With few exceptions, heels in WWE have traditionally been weak.
>>
whoever wins the IC match should claim it makes them the number one contender for he title and demand they be inserted into the main event
>>
>>1100000
Checked based quints of truth
>>
>>1100070
Ziggler then, as he's the only one with the stamina to make it happen. Seriously man is a beast.
>>
>>1097939
No, worst goes to 9 and 11, but mostly 11. Go back and watch it and tell me there's a mania worse than it.
>>
>>1100070
>>1100121
Stupidest booking idea I've heard yet.
>>
>>1097939
29 was awful besides CM Punk's match
>>
>>1097941
Already watched Smackdown (not sure why you people wait until Friday) and Reigns got booed.
>>
>>1097941

>Zack Ryder climbed to the top of the ladder

I want to believe
>>
>>1097930

Yes, Zack fucking Ryder is in it. When that complete loser is there, it's hardly the gathering of the stars.
>>
>>1100269
Would rather watch him than Reigns desu
>>
>>1100273

Well yeah, but that's not really much of a bar.
>>
>>1097930
>Is Wrestlemania 32 going to be one of the worst Wrestlemania's
Of course
>in recent years?
Well now you've just made the question interesting again.
>>
File: joeystyles.jpg (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
joeystyles.jpg
16KB, 200x200px
>As of press time, WrestleMania at AT&T Stadium in Dallas had just over 85,000 tickets out for almost $13.5 million, both breaking all-time pro wrestling paid attendance (1992 SummerSlam at Wembley Stadium) and gate (2015 WrestleMania in Santa Clara’s Levi Stadium) records. That is very close to what the final numbers will end up being. WWE has claimed in press material that the show is sold out, although there are a few, but very few very expensive seats still not sold. There will be some new tickets released, but not many, after they figure out what is needed for production.

>The announced attendance will likely be greater than 103,219, because that was the figure announced for the 2011 Super Bowl, and WWE always announces a WrestleMania number in Super Bowl stadiums greater than the Super Bowl number, even though the WWE staging set up blocks more seats than can be put on the field and they legitimately can’t top the Super Bowl attendance. But the announced number will replace the 93,173 figure of WrestleMania III in WWE mythology.

>lying about your attendance numbers
>announce an attendance record of over 103k when you've only manage to sell 85k tickets
>(packed)

Attendance numbers are kayfabe.
>>
>>1100415
No more ridiculous than NFL "estimating" 1 billion people watching the Superbowl workldwide, to be fair.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.