[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm interested in watching WCW. I think the only worth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nmps56iIyf1sg99p0o1_1280.jpg (715KB, 1280x1859px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmps56iIyf1sg99p0o1_1280.jpg
715KB, 1280x1859px
I'm interested in watching WCW.

I think the only worth chapter that I should start watching is when Nash & Hall start their Outsiders promo in 27th May 96 until Bash at the Beach where Hogan is the third member.

My question is, until when is it really worth watching Nitro and which PPV's?

Cheers.
>>
1998/99 was the last good year.
>>
>>1098044

From what I remember from the Monday Night War: WWE vs. WCW series is that until feud with Sting it was worth watching. I mean, Nitro. I don't quite know about WCW PPV's.

nWo Hollywood and Wolfpac era seems bad compared to the original one, even with the Giant.

nWo Elite era, i think is not worth watching.

Even so, these are only what I get from watching The Monday Night War: WWE vs. WCW tv series. I'd like more people to give their opinions.
>>
>>1097727
If you're interested in the beginning of the death for WCW, buy the book Death of WCW and watch Nitro (and Raw) alongside it.

Otherwise just start watching at Nitro 1 or earlier (though Nitro 1 is a good starting point IMO). Just as a side note: Hall invading Nitro (on may 27) and cutting his famous promo (you want a war?) was the only highlight of a really terrible show.
>>
>>1098545
That's what I want to do.

I'm watching RAW and I just finished episode before Wrestlemania in 96.

Well, about highlight on really terrible show I do skip some shit I start no have interest on or that I find wrestlers or their characters really shit. I did that about RAW and early WWF PPV's.

I just want to know until when is really worth watching WCW Nitro and PPV's. Since i know late WCW was kinda shit.
>>
>>1098686
>I just want to know until when is really worth watching WCW Nitro and PPV's
Just start at Nitro 1 and feel free to fast forward through anything you find boring. I believe Nitro 1 starts during Hogan's feud with the Giant (Big Show) and the Dungeon of Doom and from what I remember *as a kid* that was a fun, silly "comic-booky" storyline that involved Hogan "going to the dark side" or something.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.