[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if you train BJJ you're just going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1456334539588.gif (193KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1456334539588.gif
193KB, 400x399px
Daily reminder that if you train BJJ you're just going to get the shit kicked out of you while you're on the ground by the guy's buddies
>>
Come to Michigan bring 2 of your friends an i want you to try and kick my ass as i choke all of out
>>
>>1097035
What's your area code bitchboy
313 here
>>
Daily reminder that if you train absolutely anything you're just going to get the shit kicked out of you while you're on the ground by the guy's buddies after you try to box 4 ppl at once while trying to evade one guy holding onto your shirt while 2 guys punch you and that one nigga does random flying kicks at you just because he can
>>
>>1097041
>one guy holding onto your shirt
>not taking your shirt off before a fight
>>
>>1097041
>shirt
Jokes on you I just wear my gi everywhere
>>
>>1097035
>>1097040
P U S S I E D O U T
>U
S
>S
I
>E
D
>O
U
>T
>>
File: sakuraba.gif (2MB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
sakuraba.gif
2MB, 500x372px
or you could just kick them
>>
If you don't train BJJ how are you going to get up to run away when the other guy's buddies show up?
>>
>>1097622
>you have to train something in order to stand up off of the sofa now
>>
"why train to defend yourself on the ground because in every fight you get into theres going to be multiple people" well okay
>>
Daily reminder that no martial art can stop a bullet or knife in a streetfight
>>
>>1097782
and no bullet or knife beats a pipebomb

nothing beats a well placed pipebomb
>>
>>1097782
>daily reminder that if you cannot evade a gun or a knife pointing at you then you should leave your McDojo and drown yourself
>>
>>1097782
lol no
stop being so delusional
>>
>>1097031
Nah my buddies will stop them.
>>
>>1097921
till they get count in the same blast as you
nothing beats a pipebomb.
>>
>>1097031

This is bait and should should feel bad.
>>
File: 1447485540524.jpg (46KB, 475x640px) Image search: [Google]
1447485540524.jpg
46KB, 475x640px
>>1097784
>>
File: 46.jpg (583KB, 1500x791px) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
583KB, 1500x791px
>Purple belt in BJJ
>At a gas station at 12 at night
>Hear slashing sounds near me
>Jack ass in knifing the hood of my car
>"Dude! What the fuck?!"
>I'm shocked and angry
>"You want to fuck with me?"
>Calls me all sorts of shit
>Sticks knife at me.
>I jump over the hood of my car and pull guard
>I disarm him after breaking down his posture.
>Throw the knife towards the gas station
>We both get up
>He runs over to grab the knife again
>I had already planted a pipe bomb inside gas station
>Gas station explodes as I drive off
>It Aint Me on the radio

Yeah, nah. I'll stick to what I'm doing.
>>
>>1097031
negro. I do bjj and I got in a fight with five guys at once. The first one I threw down to the ground and did knee on belly and then I punched him in the face. I got up and the next one came at me and i grabbed and held him in a guillotine and I moved him around to keep the other two away. Then I choked him out and then the other guy came at me and I wakigatame the guy and broke his arm on the ground and as i was getting up the last guy came at me with a bitch ass kick but I single legged him and got to mount and chocked him out with his hoodie
>>
>>1099780
Do you have an account on fanfiction.net?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.