[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the worst wrestler ever? I think it's the Sandman.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (364KB, 1271x1674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364KB, 1271x1674px
Who is the worst wrestler ever? I think it's the Sandman. He's just a drunk asshole with no talent that fucks up spots during matches. For those who don't like Roman Reigns, this guy is much worse. Nothing of value.
>>
I've been far more entertained by Sandman in a singles role than I have Reigns
>>
>>1087802
dean malenko. wrestlers job is to put butts in the seats. malenko never drew a dime.
>>
>>1087811
> deriving your entertainment from how many other people consume it
>>
>>1087802

Agreed. Wrestling is a fake "sport" that requires cooperation. This asshole hack turning up drunk is just dangerous.

Reigns is far superior, only liberal vegan bed-wetters boo him.
>>
>>1087816
> doesn't know how many wrestlers have worked drunk or high

18+
>>
>>1087812
>>1087814
malenko "making" zero dollars for every promotion that he worked for makes him a bad wrestler.
>>
>>1087822

>18+
>On a thread about fake wrestling

My sides
>>
>>1087822

Everyone knows that plenty of goofs have worked drunk or high. Doesn't make it right kid.
>>
>>1087825
Show your figures proving Malenko never drew.
>>
>>1087828
> goofs

lel, please, list some of your favourites so we can laugh at you
>>
>>1087811
>>1087825

>Implying Sandman put a single butt in a seat
>>
>>1087832

>lel

Cringe
>>
>>1087835
List your faves.
>>
>>1087837
u first
>>
>>1087802

It's true, Sandman had zero talent. I can't think of a single male wrestler who is worse. Not even Billy Gunn or Road Dogg were as bad as that scrub.
>>
>>1087839
Why are you so afraid to meet a simple challenge?
>>
Sandman was great but only to the point when he entered the ring
>>
>>1087837

Have a bath and stop wetting the bed.
>>
>>1087845
Billy Bitchcakes had worse cardio than Reigns
>>
>>1087843
> bath

18+
>>
>>1087829
if there were figures that would mean he drew. but there is none.
>>
Sandman was pretty bad.

Road Dogg was way better on mic than Billy Gunn, but way shittier in-ring. This is why they worked as a team but failed as singles.

As far as high profile wrestlers, in my lifetime Buff Bagwell is the worst I can think of.
>>
>>1087853
So you have no proof that he never drew.

>but there is none.

Fucking state of you.
>>
>>1087842
A lot of wrestlers are like this e.g ambrose
>>
Also, if we're counting women, Sable was absolute dogshit.
>>
No mentions of New Jack?! That nigger needs to be put down after all the injuries he's dealt to other people in the name of "wrestling".
>>
>>1087860
> injuries

Who?
>>
>>1087852

>18+

My sides
>>
File: 6d559ad046horace-hogan.jpg (46KB, 600x725px) Image search: [Google]
6d559ad046horace-hogan.jpg
46KB, 600x725px
>>
>>1087833
He did when the card included New Jack stapling dollar bills to his forehead
>>
File: Scott_Steiner_bio.jpg (26KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Scott_Steiner_bio.jpg
26KB, 900x506px
Steiner is pretty shit tbqh

>lazy clotheslines he never followed through with
>constant belly-to-belly suplexes
>Frankensteiner finisher literally impossible not to botch in some way

I know his character is supposed to be this super muscle freak who can't be overpowered but the guy just doesn't move in the ring
>>
>>1087909
Sounds just like Brock.
>>
>>1087909
He used to be good until he started roiding.
>>
>>1087825
I don't feel like explaining this to you, I just hope you knowingly said something retarded instead of actually believing this.
>>
>>1087802

i dunno senpai, i vaguely recall sandman giving someone a tombstone off the top turnbuckle and executing it successfully and with no injury to either wrestler. seems good enough to me
>>
>>1087802

That's just his ring psychology dumbass
>>
>>1087861
Mass Transit & Vic Grimes as the most popular examples
>>
>>1087909

'Smarks' are the biggest and most ignorant of marks around in 2016.

Stupidity like this used to be the fringe circa 2003 and before, but now it's consensus. You're right to blame smartphones fucking up the internet from 2008.
>>
>>1087915

Watch wrestling. He was roiding harder on the DBOL in the 80s than during his Big Poppa era.
>>
>>1087802
Probably Sandman, yeah.
He had quite literally next to no actual wrestling training. He was just a guy.
>>
>>1087904

Those twelve greasy betas who watched ECW turned up to the bingo hall regardless of who was on the card.
>>
>>1087991
>he fell for the bingo hall meme
>>
Justice Pain and all those random no talent garbage """wrestlers""" in CZW and other shitty promotions that work for cab fare in the back of a gas station.
>>
>>1087802
Actually, Sabu told in Jericho's podcast that when wasn't drunk, he was difficult to work with. When he was loaded, it was indeed easy.

I don't think he was worst ever. He wasn't Tazz, but he wasn't bad. For ECW type of matches he was okay.

"Judo" Joe Black wrestled only one televised match against Ken Patera. Guy was not only king of jobbers but he was awful.

I remember also John Tenta / Shockmaster / Giant Gonzalez. This last one was only good for his size IMO
>>
>>1088008
>Tenta
>Earthquake
>bad wrestler
>>
>>1087909

You must be born in 2000. Steiner Brothers matches were good.

Bret Hart & Owen Hart vs. Steiner Brothers - WWF Wrestlefest 1994

This is only one example.
>>
>>1088029
I think he sucked. Not the worst, but not even okay
>>
>>1087909
The Steiner Brothers are among the greatest of all time. Scott wrestled for years before he was Big Poppa Pump, he had to reinvent himself to fit in with the Attitude / NWO era of wrestling.
>>
>>1087972
Go watch the main event of 2001 Guilty as Charged. There's a part where Justin Credible was setting up a top rope move on Steve Corino and Sandman started wailing on Corino with his kendo stick, leaving Credible bewildered not knowing what to do on the turnbuckle.
>>
Daniel Bryan.

His whole career is based on 1. how much he looks like the average person could beat him up, 2. how he does two things, stretch his legs out and pretend it's a painful kick, and stretch his arms out and pretend it's a unique taunt, and 3. taking a catchphrase already used by Savage and Austin and actually managing to dumb it down and PG-ize it from "oh hell yeah" to "yes". It's impressive how he was able to find one single last thing that no one had leeched off of or dumbed down yet during the PG Era.
>>
>>1087802
>Anyone from the original ecw besides New Jack
ok pal.
>>
>>1088108

The beta vegan manlet actually stole the corny yes chant from real fighter Diego Sanchez
>>
Seth Rollins
>>
File: Idontunderstandeitherson.gif (719KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Idontunderstandeitherson.gif
719KB, 245x245px
>>1088108
>His whole career is based on the last few years of it
>what is technical wrestling
>What is a legitimate underdog babyface
>"YES!" the same as "Oooh Yeah" and "Hell Yeah"
pls be bait
>>
I have a soft spot for Sandman. He's a terrible wrestler and he'd be the first to agree with that. But he's a god tier entertainer and the second best entrance in ECW.

Roman Reigns wish he could come through a crowd like good ol' Sandman.
>>
File: atsitab.jpg (144KB, 609x475px) Image search: [Google]
atsitab.jpg
144KB, 609x475px
>>1088124
>legitimate underdog babyface
>legitimate underdog
>legitimate
>legit
>leg
>le
>l
>e
>g
>i
>t
>i
>m
>a
>t
>e
>>
>>1088108
See him as Bryan Danielson. Great in ROH.
>>
>>1088115
Please have sex
>>
>>1088101

That's just his ring psychology, dumbass
>>
>>1087802

Great Khali and Giant Gonzales were both FAR worse than Sandman
>>
>>1087910

Brock moves better than Post-Roids (I mean passed the point where it got kind of silly how much steroid he was on) Scott Steiner. I think by that point in Steiner's career, nagging injuries and shit were starting to catch up to him too.
>>
File: New_Jack_14.jpg (4KB, 180x260px) Image search: [Google]
New_Jack_14.jpg
4KB, 180x260px
>>1088134
This

>implying you don't wrestle to entertain
>>
>>1087909

Steiner was MUCH better in the ring before going to WCW. Roids and age made him shitty. I don't think he should count.
>>
>>1087840
New Jack is even worse, at least sandman had a sense of ring psycology
>>
>>1087854
Bobby Lashley was the worst main eventer by a good mile was a walking steroid cloud
>>
>>1088436
He had to take roids for his back and neck injury. He also doesn't have any the ageing signs from steds.
>>
>>1088472
>Charlotte Flair

What? There are/were WAY worse women wrestlers.

The rest of your list is good.
>>
>>1088483

lel Bobby Lashley....I remember him

I never thought a big, muscular black man could look so unintimidating. I don't even mean that in an insulting way. Dude just had the nicest clean-cut face I've ever seen on a black dude....the kind of face where you just KNOW the guy is nice and friendly
>>
New Jack
Abdullah the Butcher
Everyone in WCW who wasn't DDP, Hall or Nash
>>
>>1088472
>Road Dogg

Do you not remember how ridiculously over the NAO was in the 90s? That when the Road Warriors came back, there was nothing between them and nobody could choose who the best/coolest tag team ever was between them? Road Dogg is without doubt a fucking shite wrestler, but that tag team was incredible work and he was at least 50% of creating that.
>>
Worst wrestler ever:TRIPLE H
best wrestling ever: Dean ambrose
>>
>>1087909
He was actually pretty damn talented before he got super jacked up on roids. Try watching his early stuff with Rick.
>>
>>1088708

Road Dogg was the 50% of the team that could talk on the mic. Billy Gunn must have taken one too many blows to the head because he was always full retard on the mic, but he had to do all the goddamn ringwork because Road Dogg could barely catch someone.
>>
>>1087976
>Grimes

You mean the guy who fucked up so bad he almost killed New Jack?

> Mass Transit

kek
>>
>>1088710
What drugs are you on?
>>
>>1089015
>almost killed new jack
>implying that'd be bad
>>
File: NewJCWchamp.jpg (302KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
NewJCWchamp.jpg
302KB, 1600x1200px
>thread unanimously agrees Sandman sucks
>nobody even mentions Necro Butcher, who is worse in every respect
>>
>>1087825
One of the biggest pops you'll ever hear is when Malenko unmasked himself after winning the battle royal disguised as La Parka to challenge Jericho for the cruiserweight title.
>>
>>1089157

Go watch his matches vs samoa joe, lo ki, chris hero, davey richards.

his match vs Joe at the ecw arena is one of the best indie matches ever and he called the whole match.
>>
>>1087802
Ryback
>>
File: 1441914447224.png (68KB, 800x526px) Image search: [Google]
1441914447224.png
68KB, 800x526px
>>1089157
>Juggalo Championship Wrestling
>>
>>1090179
Relax, Phil. You have training to do.
>>
That Funkasaurus guy
>>
>>1088134
What are you thinking is the best entrance in the original ECW? RVD?
>>
File: 1452659554627.png (134KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1452659554627.png
134KB, 334x393px
>>1087828
>new-age wrestling fans who missed the Attitude Era
>>
>>1087802
I'll go ahead and throw The Blue Meanie out there.

And as already mentioned, Giant Gonzales and The Great Khali.

At least The Sandman made me want to watch him.
>>
>>1087968
Sandman had some impressive top-rope moves, like the Heinekenrana and the Swanton Bomb (yes, he used to do that)
>>
>>1087802
>hating based human version of bender
fucking plebs.
>>
David Flair made The Sandman look like Kurt Angle by comparison.
Sandman showed that when supervised in WCW he could work short gimmick laden mates to a reasonable standard as Hardcore Hak. He was also over as fuck in ECW.
David Flair was fucking awful, green clueless and couldn't talk. He was the total package of failure.
>>
>>1095822
>The Total Package of Failure

Isn't that what Luger's gimmick was?
>>
>>1094898
> Blue Meanie

Fuck off JBL
>>
>>1094839
Yes. I'm a huge mark for RVD and Sabu coming out to Pantera.
>>
>>1087825

18+
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Kevin Owens is one of the top 5 worst wrestlers
>>
>>1087826
lol
>>
Here's a few random thoughts
>Sable
No charisma or in ring ability. Good thing for her she had tits or she'd be stuck in her parent's basement. Throw Eva Marie in this for good measure.
>Usos
Not "the worst ever", but terribly generic and dull in ring. Also throw out some of the worst superkicks ever.
>Abdullah the Butcher, New Jack, Sandman
This is just a general category for shit wrestlers who got over for hardcore shit. CZW shit and the like fit in.
>Great Khali
Never has anyone failed at everything in wrestling as spectacularly as Khali and got in the main event. At least Warrior could cut a promo and make things look OK in ring.
>>
>>1087802
>For those who don't like Roman Reigns-
I was with you until you decided to make the post about defending roman reigns
>>
>>1098141

>18+

My sides
>>
>>1098635
Why do people feel inclined to not like the guy getting the biggest push? You aspies never complained when Daniel Bryan was pushed to the moon nearly the exact same way.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.