[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Austin is perhaps the greatest fighter since the days of Greek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (20KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 212x238px
Austin is perhaps the greatest fighter since the days of Greek Mythology.

His career is a bigger contribution to human civilization than the printing press, the Taj Mahal, and the filmography of his predecessor John Wayne, combined.

One segment involving him in thousands of times better than the best moment of almost every wrestler that has debuted after he retired.

Curse the lapsed fan who, whether now or in 50 years, ever forgets Austin 3:16. The bionic redneck, the very baddest son of a gun that this planet may have ever seen, raised a Hell which lasts longer than the immortal Hulkamania, a Hell that will never freeze over. And that's the bottom line, son.
>>
Overrated. He was average on the mic, shit in the ring, had his own 5 moves of doom and buried actual talent.
>>
>>1087575
holy shit fuck right off
>>
>>1087576
Tell me I'm wrong. We complain about ramen rains and his 1 vs all fuckery and scsa literally took out entire locker rooms by himself.
Not to mention his moveset was punch, punch, punch, kick, middle finger, stunner. Hated this fuckhead watching as a kid and hate him now.
>>
>>1087579
You're wrong.

And dumb.

Before his neck injury Austin was a BITW candidate and even afterwards he could still go
>>
File: lancestorm_bio.png (67KB, 232x245px) Image search: [Google]
lancestorm_bio.png
67KB, 232x245px
>>1087575
this
>>
>>1087575
Lol
>>
>>1087575
This.
>>
File: you.jpg (58KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
58KB, 900x600px
>>1087575
>>
>>1087579
18+

Stone Cold was one of the best pure technical wrestlers around

You probably think Bret carried him to that 5 star natch, right?

Also, took out entire locker rooms by himself? That isn't true at all, name one instance please where he didn't have someone like Taker or Rock with him please, if you're thinking of the Invasion angle then you are also wrong, Stone Cold merely evened the playing field. he didn't solo shit

Why was he shit on the mic? Cause his voice was raspy? Austin was great on the mic, his promos were simple and straight to the point, he never said no bullshit like "sufferin succotash"

fuck off contrarian, Austin is the GOAT
>>
>>1087575
Can I join in too?
>Shawn Michaels
- Weak voice later in his career, shit for promos
- Ugly cock eyed redneck
- Crybaby
- Drug addict
- Bounced around the ring like he had a spring up his asshole and got praised as DA GREATUST EVUR
- His finisher was the most over part of his package and its now the DDT of strike moves

>Ric Flair
- Nature boy sex god yet he's always been average looking if not tacky as fuck
- Bounced around like Shawn and got called the GOAT
- Boring as fuck in the ring
- Bland attire but a good promo
- Has tarnished his legacy by blowing all his money and resorting to oddjobs and strutting about TV like a senile dementia patient who wandered out of their prison camp

>Bret Hart
- Shit mic
- Boring to watch "MUH TECKNIKUL RESSLUN, LOOK HOW HE DOES 5 VARIATIONS OF HEADLOCKS AND WRISTLOCKS WITH BENOIT FOR 5 MINUTES. MANY APPLAUSE"
- Pink attire, obviously a closet faggot
- Total mark and took everything too seriously
- So much of a mark that he got legitimately injured from a fake kick and got a stroke because of it and now he can't get his dick up anymore (lol mark)
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>
>>1087592
Lance Storm is cute.

Cute!
>>
>>1088194
This.
I'll admit that Austin got pushed too hard in terms of ring clearing potential, but he gets away with it because unlike Roman, he was a hell of a promo, he could structure a match even after his neck injury (before he was GOAT tier, HBK KOTR 1997 is a hidden gem) and most importantly, he was the most over wrestler since Hulk Hogan.
Even after his neck injury he would occasionally try and actually wrestle. His work with Benoit was nice to see,
>>
>>1087575

18+
>>
>>1088206
Kys
>>
>>1087575
His neck injury against Owen Hart really took away a lot of his in ring ability. But I do agree, during his title runs, he was pretty meh in the ring. Mostly pushes, kicks, stomps and the stunner.
>>
>>1087575
18+, newfan lol

I'd trash Owen over limiting Austin's career, but Owen got his in the end right? Lol
>>
>>1087575
roflamo
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.