[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will he be in the Hall of Fame? Whilst what he did was bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 15

File: benoit.jpg (7KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
benoit.jpg
7KB, 300x225px
When will he be in the Hall of Fame? Whilst what he did was bad it's easily dwarfed by how good he was in the ring. Literally one of the best wrestlers of all time kept out of the HOF because he fucked up the last couple days of his life. So what. If convicted rapist (and non-wrestler) Mike Tyson is in there then why can't they overlook what Benoit did in his private life?
>>
>>1081039
>If convicted rapist (and non-wrestler) Mike Tyson is in there then why can't they overlook what Benoit did in his private life?
They didn't air a two hour tribute to Mike Tyson the night after he raped somebody.
>>
he's already in the wrestling observer hall of fame
>>
never unless it comes out that he was framed and he didnt do what he did
>>
>>1081039

Enjoy cheering for your murderer and getting cuck'd when he's never admitted into the Hall
>>
it will take a long time but it'll happen eventually

once vince dies and that aryan kike takes over he'll do it since he's a mark for benoit
>>
>>1081039
Maybe in like 50 years when Vince, HHH and Steph are dead.
>>
>Whilst what he did was bad it's easily dwarfed by how good he was in the ring
"It doesn't matter that he killed a kid as much is it does that he was a good fake fighter."
This must be bait.
>>
>>1081071
Chris Benoit was also a potato, and the WWE shouldn't induct people like that.
>>
File: b.png (455KB, 960x684px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
455KB, 960x684px
>>1081071
>>
>>1081039
At some point they should induct Benoit. What he did at the end of his life was terrible, but he tried quitting the business to start his own wrestling school before the WWE lured him back to win the championship. IF he never did what he did at the end of his life there would be more fatal sports injuries and athletes being used beyond their physical limits today.
>>
Only faggot neckbeards think this murderer should be anywhere near the Hall of Fame.

The HOF is not a meritocracy and it means nothing. Was Benoit a great worker? He sure was, I think everyone knows that. Does it matter at all?

NO.

WWE doesn't have to acknowledge anything like this cunt. They are 100% right to have redacted him from history. Everyone that wants to jerk off to his ring work still can but why anyone thinks WWE are somehow obliged to keep his memory alive are morons at best.

He choked his kid and wife out until they died. UNFORGIVABLE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hom2zcz5Fmc
>>
>>1081130
this.
plus wwe is a company with a big brand reputation and want to keep itself from looking bad. anytime someone affiliated with them does something bad it's gonna get scrubbed from history, regardless of who, because thats what companies do when they have to protect brand safety.

They did it when benoit offed himself and his family, they did it when Hogan went off about niggers. If John Cena was ousted as a wifebeater on national television tomorrow ytou could bet your ass wwe would cut all ties and act like the man never existed.
>>
File: in memery of chris benoit.png (63KB, 139x185px) Image search: [Google]
in memery of chris benoit.png
63KB, 139x185px
>>1081088
>IF he never did what he did at the end of his life there would be more fatal sports injuries and athletes being used beyond their physical limits today.
>>1081130
>He choked his kid and wife out until they died. UNFORGIVABLE.

i agree that what he did was unforgivable, but not because two people died. What he did was unforgivable because what he did resulted in the complete sterilization and blandening of the business. He ruined the industry and he shouldn't be inducted into the industry's top hall of fame because of that.
>>
>>1081039
>When will WWE actively promote a murderer
Never
>>
>>1081039
Probably because it stopped being his private life. I mean, they have the Fabulous Moolah in there and she was a serial sex offender, so it's not about morality. Moolah's crimes never became a big story, so she can be a revered role model. Benoit was negative press, so they won't touch him.
>>
>it's an underage benoit fan episode
>>
>>1081339
but underages don't know benoit
>>
>>1081342
Somebody link the video
>>
>>1081342
https://youtu.be/JmV_g6fO7iA
>>
>>1081359
:3
>>
>>1081039
Because you can't talk about Benoit anymore without remembering that he killed his family. Ideally we could forget what he did and look at his amazing wrestling career, but that ain't happening.
>>
File: 1457815761839s.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1457815761839s.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>1081039
>Whilst what he did was bad it's easily dwarfed by how good he was in the ring
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znpm9xXFu1U
I think Jericho explains pretty well why Benoit should not be in the HoF and never will be.
>>
It's hard to forgive a guy that murdered his family but it's painfully obvious he was suffering from CTE

If he were in the NFL he'd be in the Hall of Fame.
>>
Let's jump in the Benoit bandwagon again! Man, forget about him, already... One of the main reasons WWE chose not to talk about him anymore is because before he did what he did, he was consuming some kind of drug that made him end up doing what he did. He consumed that drug while being under contract with WWE, which is a violation of one of the terms and conditions of getting a WWE Contract, and is not to consume any kind of substance during the whole period you're under a contract with them. They didn't want that shit to make a huge scandal because that shit would have put WWE under a lot of heat. Benoit is the past, he has no future... Stop crying about him. You didn't give a fuck about him when he was alive, did you?
>>
WWE was going under a lot of heat because of the use of steroids, and PAM! Here comes this douchebag and kills his family and himself, right at the moment the steroids topic was around WWE making such a huge scandal. Now you get why Vince erased the shit outta him?
>>
>>1081317
Snuka, Scott Hall, and Vern Gagne are all in the HOF
>>
The Hall of Fame is completely meaningless.
>>
Because his actions that resulted into his death and his families death will overshadow his wrastling career. Do I think how WWE handled the situation was done incorrectly? Yes, do I think he should be almost completely "removed" from WWE history? I think they should still have videos of his matches, but erasing history is just never a good thing to do.
>>
>>1084806
Verne gagne wasnt a murderer, he was an alzheimers afflicted old wreck

Much like benoit
>>
>>1081039
Never. Even if it turns out he went a better way, he has the reputation of a murderer.
>>
File: image_6.jpg (98KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
98KB, 466x700px
Redacted will never be in the Hall of Fame. Just like redacted.
>>
>>1085330
This skinny fat manlet should've never won the belt. He actually lowered the belt.
>>
The guy murdered his family and you want him in a hall of fame? You guys really are autistic
>>
>>1085333
>>1085235
>>1085335

This desu

Why are you faggots so hung up on a child killer

Any other murderers you a fan of?
>>
>>1085340
You're falling for bait you fucking retard.

You're all falling for bait.

Fucking hell.
>>
I mean, I wish they could separate the preformer from the murderer, I think he should be added in, but in a few years, and quietly, not talked about, no speeches. Just in quietly
>>
>>1085489
Without the fanfare the WWE hall of fame is literally nothing.
>>
>>1085489
If this isn't bait then

>18+
>>
>>1081039
He should be inducted into the Hall of Fame simply for having the greatest heel turn of all time.
>>
>>1085492
Says the underaged
>>
>>1085333
>wigger makes it spins and blings it out

yeah. punk really devalued companies big belt
>>
>>1085333
>6'2"
>manlet
>>
>>1085340
Ray mysterio
>>
>>1081039
>what he did was bad
Nah. More people should follow his example.
>>
The HoF is a business.
They induct people who will sell tickets to the "award ceremony"
Benoit is not a draw.
Simple.
>inb4 what about guys like koko b ware?
Undercard acts and likely part of some package deal
>>
File: 1452610351414.jpg (77KB, 950x712px) Image search: [Google]
1452610351414.jpg
77KB, 950x712px
>>
>>1081068
>not including yourself with them
>>
Boss Man is far more worthy.
>>
It's not his fault, if they didn't tap out.
>>
Can someone explain the appeal of people like

Benoit
RVD
Kurt Angle

I`ve been watching wrestling since 88 and I never saw anything they did that matches the hype and adoration they receive, to me they were mid carders with gold.
>>
>>1085945
>benoit
grappling
>rvd
based weed bro
>angle
suplex? personality?
>>
>>1085945
I find this extremely difficult to believe.
>>
>>1085945
Please have sex
>>
>>1085948
Benoit: Technical skill, intensity, ring psychology
RVD: legitimately exciting for two or three years before people realized his offense is all retarded
Angle: can get heat with the best of them, ring general, hilarious when need be, legitimately talented
>>
>>1085945
Was never a huge Benoit fan but his grappling and technical ability are unmatched. He has a good ring presence in the way he moves and the aggression in his offense.

Don't get the appeal of RVD too much. I guess he's popular since he innovated a few moves and he's a relic of ECW. Also muh flips.

Angle is based all round. He's good at grapppling and wrestling amateur style, he has good ring psychology and he's good on the mic. I don't think there's anyone as good both in the ring and on the mic as he is.
>>
>>1081130

>He choked his kid and wife out until they died. UNFORGIVABLE.

As a result of legitimate, legal defense level mental illness brought about by Vince. Everything that happened is 100% on the head of the WWE, and that's why they don't want anyone remembering Benoit exists.

>>1081139

>plus wwe is a company with a big brand reputation and want to keep itself from looking bad

Exactly. As misguided as it is for them to give a shit about people who do not and will not ever give them money, Vince knows he's ultimately the one responsible for the shitshow that resulted from his consistent mistreatment of talent.
>>
>>1084806

I think they quietly [REDACTED] Snuka when he was arrested for that murder recently.
>>
>>1085490

Indeed. Calling this shit a Hall of Fame is an insult to Halls of Fame that actually make some effort to make sure only people who were actually GOOD at what they did are inducted.

Not the fucking Bushwhackers.
>>
>>1081048

And frankly, that's a bigger honor.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 191x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 191x202px
>>1085832
>Implying inductees will sell tickets

Do you really think that The Fabolous Freebirds, Jaquline, and the Godfather will sell tickets? Half of the WWE fan nowadays don't know who the fuck are they. So no, fampai, it's not a business to sell tickets.
>>
>>1086320
Most of the people who go to the Hall of Fame ceremony buy the whole package that includes WrestleMania, the Hall of Fame Ceremony, and the Raw after WrestleMania. It's around $5000, and they sellout within hours of release.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 261x171px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 261x171px
>>1086191
Same with Donald Trump... They quietly removed his ass from the Hall of Fame. Not that Vince wanted to do it, but he did just in case shit breaks down around Trump and anything in his surroundings
>>
>>1086320
>the Fabolous Freebirds, Jaquline, and the Godfather will sell tickets
yes especially the freebirds in dallas they were heated rivals with the von erichs in WCCW
Jaquline is from dallas as well so she would get some buys.
>>1086327
yea but they cap the amount of those packages they sell.
>>
>>1081039
>When will he be in the Hall of Fame?
I doubt he ever will be
>>
Does anyone have to Benoit version of the Goofy time pic?
>>
>>1086183

>wrestle for 10+ years before even setting foot in WWE
>a brutal, hard bumping style based on the fucking Dynamite Kid
>in New Japan where shits almost real
>ITS ALL VINCE'S FAULT.

You're an idiot.
>>
File: 1440735616110.gif (2MB, 290x282px) Image search: [Google]
1440735616110.gif
2MB, 290x282px
>ryback will be in the HoF
>Benoit won't
>>
Who is this? I can't find him on WWE Network for just 9.99
You even get a free month!
And after that, it's only 9.99!
>>
>>1081052
>never unless it comes out that he was framed and he didnt do what he did

Kevin Sullivan will never allow that to happen.
>>
File: 1458428402954.jpg (93KB, 549x505px) Image search: [Google]
1458428402954.jpg
93KB, 549x505px
>>1090182
>The Usos will one day go into the HoF
>>
File: keksimus prime.png (1MB, 929x1041px) Image search: [Google]
keksimus prime.png
1MB, 929x1041px
>>1090182
>>1090279
>Hornswoggle will go to the Hall of Fame one day
>>
File: wut.gif (954KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
954KB, 320x240px
>>1090279
>the usos will still be doing their gay as fuck haka shit ring entrance when they're 60+ years old
>>
>>1090193
He's all over the wwe network, which is $9.99 per month.
>>
File: 2015-10-19-09-24-08.jpg (104KB, 800x1101px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-19-09-24-08.jpg
104KB, 800x1101px
>>1090279
>the usos will get in before the steiner brothers
>>
>>1086333
They get the worst of both worlds with that shitty choice if that is true, its not like Trump is going to forget they removed him if he wins and all the Trump haters aren't going to forget he was put there in the first place if he loses.
>>
File: 1456173009374.png (16KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
1456173009374.png
16KB, 300x309px
>>1090279

>inducted by Roman Reigns
>>
>>1090279
>Michael Cole will one day be in the HoF
>>
>>1081039
Haha oh Chris Beniot I wonder if he will ever come back for one more match? ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH ONE MORE MATCH
>>
>>1081045
But is he guilty of murdering two people?
>>
>>1085844
>implying we're THAT OLD
parties over grandba
under 40's only wouldn't want you to snap your wrist from moving that mouse too fast now
>>
>>1085972
should listen to this guy once you have sex you'll have that extra edge to show you exactly how good those guys are
>>
>>1085972
Are you implying that the only reason you like those wrestlers is due to your sexual attraction to those wrestlers, they are a definite type, did you even know you had a type?
>>
never straight up never

its just bad business
>>
>>1081188
>what he did was unforgivable, but not because two people died. What he did was unforgivable because what he did resulted in the complete sterilization and blandening of the business.

Even if you're baiting. that's so fucked up. Especially considering one of them was a child. I feel sorry for you if you genuinely care more about car-crash, garbage wrestling than someone's life.

And on that "Blandening" here's a Jericho quote:
>"If you're a good performer, you make it good no matter what the rules are. I don't have to go out there and say 'son of a bitch' and get color and dump out-houses full of shit on Vince McMahon to get over.. It's your job as a performer to make it work."

WWE isn't shit cause there's not hardcore matches and constant chairshots to heads, you just don't like actual wrestling.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.