[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cuts a damn great heel promo >crowd chants y2j and I love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: jericho.png (288KB, 352x431px) Image search: [Google]
jericho.png
288KB, 352x431px
>cuts a damn great heel promo
>crowd chants y2j and I love you jericho
>other half boos
>watch smackdown again with the UK sky sports upload
>all the positive y2j chants are erased with fake boos

why is Jericho always so fucking over no matter what he does?
>>
File: jeriboo.png (17KB, 606x192px) Image search: [Google]
jeriboo.png
17KB, 606x192px
>>
Wait so all this talk about wwe adding in fake cheers and boos is true? Like it's seriously a real thing?
>>
same with sami zayn.

He didn't get no cheers, but the youtube upload they gave him cheers
>>
File: jeribtfo.png (25KB, 601x239px) Image search: [Google]
jeribtfo.png
25KB, 601x239px
>>1067318
only on smackdown in the uk and us

canada it airs a day earlier and i guess they dont have time to pipe in fake cheers/boos
>>
File: 1309964503273.jpg (16KB, 209x260px) Image search: [Google]
1309964503273.jpg
16KB, 209x260px
>>1067318
Not only do they edit in post, I was at a live show where they definitly piped in cheers for Cena live cause it was at a smarky crowd in the Cow palace.
It was obvious enough that even the littlekid marks noticed and commented on it.
>>
File: Based.jpg-large.jpg (155KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Based.jpg-large.jpg
155KB, 1024x1024px
>>
I dunno if I'd call it a great promo. His delivery felt really flat.
>>
>>1067318
If you think it's bad in WWE, you should check it out in TNA.

It's so fake and overdone it's genuinely HILARIOUS

>Someone cutting a promo in the ring
>Sounds of big cheers/ boos
>Behind the worker is an obviously dead and incredibly bored looking audience
>>
>>1067328
https://www.instagram.com/p/BC1PadBGDsv/?taken-by=chrisjerichofozzy

steve austins podcasts (for podcastone) will never be as good as the jericho ones with christian, edge, lance storm and the buds, and this one. JERIGOAT
>>
He is the coolest dad. rootie toottie bootie
>>
>>1067345
I've seen this copypasta before, and it's looking a bit stale. Don't get me wrong, because TNA has been awful at times, but they just aren't doing what you're accusing them of right now. The UK tour didn't have any piped heat, let alone the embarrassing kind you're talking about. There were definite dead spots on the cards, but when the crowd was making noise the visuals matched up. TNA also got the right reactions for their workers, which suggests that the "Smarky crowd" excuse for WWE's mixed reactions isn't all it's cracked up to be.
>>
>>1067345
Post a link, this sounds hilarious.
>>
>>1067311
> watch smackdown again
Why even watch it once
>>
>>1067638
I watch it for AJ and Jericho and then tune out
>>
http://crossfade.io/#!/ilcumgmcrt
>>
The promo was terrible. He just kept repeating himself over and over and droning on, and his delivery was really bad
>>
>>1067636
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGAgolW2HfY

With bonus hilariousness
>>
>>1067311
If he wants people to boo him he needs to be an annoying cool dad

or make fun of AJ's family problems like he did to Punk
>>
He sounded like a bitch to be honest
>waaaaaah why arent you chanting my name :^(
The feud might be good but the bulit up is shit
>>
>>1067823
You are fucking retarded.

>>1067822
This, I think Jericho actually totally lacks awareness on how lame he is, which is a pity. If he just embraced it more and dialled it up he could be a 10/10 heel again.
>>
>>1067831
w-what?
>>
Would be much better if it was angry Jericho in a suit.
>>
>>1067819
Funny for Angle's flat delivery, but not even close to what was promised. What TNA did there (and that's 2013) was turn up the crowd noise because only some fans were getting into it. It's not great, but you can actually see some excited people behind Angle, not an
>obviously dead and incredibly bored looking audience
>>
The only AJ they should have brought in is AJ Lees tasty little ass in those tiny little pants. Oh the things I'd do to her
>>
>>1067638
For Mauro Ranallo's god-like commentary.
>>
>>1067317
>its real

ONE OF US.
ONE OF US.
>>
>>1067638
It's much better than Raw.
Raw's just a stream of shit. Smackdown you can at least buzz right past the nonsense (Divas, Raw recaps) and find some matches that are better than Raw's quality.
>>
>>1067972
>>1067961
It's amazing howuch difference his commentary makes. Unlike any of the RAW crew he treats the action like it matters, by calling theover etc and giving context describing what the wrestlers are doing and why, shit that Cole never picks up on, Maurello helps the workers tell their story where Cole seems to work against them.

And he's better at the shilling and catchphrase shit that Cole too.
>>
>>1068016
Cole talks amongst himself with shit-tier banter and disinterested play-by-play that he calls wrong or stutters on 50% of the time.
Mauro has genuinely clever wordplay/call names for the talent (Luke Harper: the bearded brother from the backwoods, The Sage Alberto Del Rio), move-calling and seems enthused about the action.
>>
>>1068019
It's all about attitude. Mauro has respect for what is going on and gives his all to try and sell the action as this exciting thing we should be engaged in, Cole doesn't give a shit and just wants to get through the material he's been given to say with the smallest amount of effort.
>>
He's basically has the same "it" factor that Jeff Hardy did, just... without the many many many pills.
>>
>>1068116
It's absolutely nothing to do with that.

I'd actually argue Y2J has never had the magic "it" factor, everything he's accomplished he's done through hard work and working on the little details.
>>
>>1068120
Jericho was over the instant he used the lion tamer.

That shit looked painful, and it set the stage for him being a cocky little threat.

His angle was pretty much packaged for him.
>>
>>1067311
Because he's a WWE vet and its drilled into fans minds to love vet's even if they are shitty part timers.
>>
>>1067319

Sami Zayn is a terrorist faggot
>>
File: jeriboner.png (442KB, 528x447px) Image search: [Google]
jeriboner.png
442KB, 528x447px
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.