[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to leave this bomb here. https://www.youtube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
I'm going to leave this bomb here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlhH0PAsaZI

>inb4: He's not a real judoka.
I don't wanna hear that bullshit
>>
>>1066547
I am always doubtful of a Chinese tv show demonstrating something like this, but there are some very strong Tai chi guys. The problem is their students usually don't have one bit of their skills, because the Chinese don't teach their stuff openly especially to non Chinese
>>
>>1066547
There's a video of this tai chi guy fighting a bjj practicioner, he does it pretty damn good
>>
>>1066547
Tai chi haters just got REKT
>>
>>1066547
lmao
ching chong taichi man was open for an inside trip the entire time
if you can't tell this is fake you've never wrestled
>>
>>1066872
>damage control begins
>>
so fake holy shit
>>
Open the gates, let the butthurt come
>>
>>1066872
he tried an inside sweep at least once
>>
>>1066547
>>1066720
>>1066795
>>1066802
>>1066963
>>1066997

You don't actually think this bullshit is real do you?

What a load of wang
>>
>>1066547
Judo is such shit compared to bjj and wrestling
>>
>>1066547
Wow, I guess the Chinese are still butthurt over the Sino-Japanese war
>>
>>1067042
Oh yeah that one.

Let me see..

Found it
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Mlao2iHo0
>>
>>1067036
What is your basis for this?
>>
>>1066872
It's not evident, and I only know because I've done the same thing during Judo competition against an opponent of the same size he faced when I was thrown into a heavier weight class, but he's keeping his centre of balance too far down and to the side for the inside trip to be an easy option.
>>
>>1067076

Eyes that work and an IQ higher than 10.
>>
>>1067082
Humor me and explain it step by step, really slowly
>>
File: solidkek.jpg (188KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
solidkek.jpg
188KB, 600x450px
>>1066547
Why do Chinese do this?
>>
>>1067106
The guy is clearly a real judoka, Since its in china and in front of cameras I guess your saying he threw the fight.

I could believe that, but you make no argument as to why you think that
>>
>>1067086
the tai chi dude was just holding him stiff as a board, judoka are trained to counter this by attacking the opposite direction
example: someone is leaning back with his bodyweight to prevent a hip throw, just quickly tap the back of his heel so they fall on their ass.

the judoka in the video just lightly tapped his feet and made some grunting noises. he really wasnt trying to throw him in any way
>>
>>1067109
I will preface by saying the Chinese have faked stuff before, but the tai chi guy is not necessarily as stiff as you might think . He seems to be applying push hands principles which is basically a contest of keeping your balance.

I will say though that he is showing alot less aggression than I would expect from a judoka, so you might be right.
>>
>>1067081
The lower someone is to the ground, the easier it is to inside trip them. We're talking about the same move here, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_-roIGst6Y
>>
>Chinese martial art vs Japanese martial art
>show by Chinese media
>unbiased
Pick two
>>
Is no one going to bring up the point that even if this is real all the tai chi man can do is stall? Judoka can smash people on the ground, and we know they can. What offene does tai chi have? Judo will also teach you how to avoid being taken down, as will blah blah blah wrestling, blah blah blah resistance, blah blah formalised competition.

I don't think anyone intelligent would claim there is NOTHING of value in arts like tai chi, but come on.

One video of a tai chi man doing well against a judoka doesn't make up for the huge disparity in documented evidence of abilities.
>>
>>1067305
>all the tai chi man can do is stall

When he doesn't want to hurt his opponent maybe
>>
>>1067312

It's a fucking judo match m8. U wat. You put the man on the ground in judo. That's how you win.
>>
I'm just curious why the judo guy didn't really try to use much judo
where were his grips? he was just under hooking the entire time

perhaps given the rules of this contest this was legitimate, however they don't tell us what the rules were. I would suspect the judo guy wasn't allowed to use his clothing for a grip
>>
Guys. Please. I am Chinese and will tell you this is bullshit propaganda. It's what they do.
>>
>>1067363
my favorite piece of chinese propaganda is a few years ago when they took footage from top gun and tried to pass it off as a military drill
LOOK HOW POWERFUL THE CHINESE AIR FORCE IS!
>>
>>1067305
>Is no one going to bring up the point that even if this is real all the tai chi man can do is stall?

The thing these tai chi guys train most is internal stability and power generation, There strikes and throws, in a technical sense are inferior to judo and karate. Some of them do have unbelievable stability and power generation though.
>>
>>1067379

Yeah, I'll believe that, but the best offence truly is a good offence. You can't keep blocking punches or stuffing takedowns, no one can.
>>
>>1067395
True enough, the Japanese always seemed to put functional techniques before esoteric stuff, there are accounts of jujutsu and early judo guys having similar skills. Now with a few exceptions, that kind of training isn't done much anymore, but the arts are still highly practical
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.