[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>flabby >neckbeard >looks legitimately autistic >edgy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>flabby
>neckbeard
>looks legitimately autistic
>edgy nickname
>no charisma
>not over
>gimmick his hating indie darlings for no reason

Is Baron Corbin the /asp/ of WWE?
>>
>not liking roman reigns done right

Please benoit yourself
>>
Corbin has been getting nuclear heat since the Summer
>>
>>1065634
its just as easy to get heat as it is to get pops with the NXT crowd.
>>
>>1065638
Must be why The Drifter is so over
>>
>>1065610

he needs to beef back up, and join the Wyatt family
>>
>>1065650
>baron
>jobberfamily

Fuck off
>>
>>1065652

I seriously wondered if that was a picture of a young Bray Wyatt. Had to GIS it
>>
>>1065610
I hate the guy.
Next time he walks down the ramp, look at eyes, then his nostrils, then his eyes. You'll get the same charisma seeping out of both - fucking zero.
Shit tattoos.
Limp wrists.
Balding.
Expressionless face. (Don't get me wrong, that can work but you need the occasional expression change, but when those come through they have to be PERFECT)
Saddest belly-button line in the business.

He has the biggest wrestling company in the world looking after him. A direct line to so many talented individuals IN HIS SAME LOCKERROOM.
Without even MENTIONING trainers like Regal/Pearce/Bloom/Brookside/Smiley.

No one should be able to fail with all that help.
>>
Also, the guy supposedly has a legit brawling NFL background, and some Golden Gloves deal. You'd think that would show in his execution of moves and his weak punches could have been cleaned up by now.
Have him put over some guys and give him his notice.
>>
>>1065697
>someone took the time to write this

Autistic as fuck
>>
>>1065706
There's a tendency for guys with puncher backgrounds to pull their punches because they're worried about hurting people
>>
>>1065719
So what you're saying is that Corbin needs to work a program with Swagsuke, right?
>>
he needs to get some sort of hair plugs if he wants to keep the look vince likes.
>>
>>1065614
>Roman Reigns done right
If they gave Reigns that gimmick and did away with Corbin then yeah.
>>
>>1065982
>this meme
Literally every top guy ever was bald or balding.
>>
>>1066011
>says a guy who's most likely insecure about his baldness
>>
>>1065714
It probably took him about two minutes, Baron. See, people who aren't in the single digit IQ range can type pretty quickly.
>>
>>1066011
> Sammartino
> Hart
> bald or balding
Nope
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.