[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who legitimately doesn't care about ANY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: vince-mcmahon.jpg (38KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
vince-mcmahon.jpg
38KB, 600x300px
Am I the only one who legitimately doesn't care about ANY wrestler, match, feud or angle for this upcoming Wrestlemania? I have never cared this little about WWE before in my life....it's almost scary...

This has never happened to me before as a WWE fan. Even in recent WMs I was still hyped to see The Rock and Lesnar wrestle again, to see if anyone could break Taker's streak......or at the very LEAST I wanted to see if Cena would take a loss. Now we don't even have any of that (Lesnar hype has died down for me personally)

No, this isn't meant to be just another whiny complaining-ass "WWE sucks now bring back my childhood Attitude Era" thread. I'm genuinely interested in seeing who else isn't hyped for this Wrestlemania AT ALL
>>
>>1063033
I feel the same way. Normally at each wrestlemania there was at least one match I was super hyped to see. For wm 32 there are like 2 or 3 i am mildly excited for and the rest I don't care.

Hopefully one steals the show. I remember for 25 the only match I was really anticipating was orton vs haitch, but then undertaker vs michaels swept me off my feet.

Just stay optimistic anon. Almost every wrestlemania ends up having a few great moments and matches.
>>
Taker and Shane might have a cool spot, and that's the only thing I'm kind of looking foward to, But just a cool spot does not a good show make. Everything else seems pretty lackluster. Biggest Wrestlemania my ass.
>>
@johncena

>Sometimes that last little push for you to achieve the impossible needs a little antagonism, even if it's self inflicted
>>
i'm excited for aj styles to vs y2j again and the hope of bmj returning
>>
>>1063033
shane v taker will be comfy
dean v brock will be alright

the wwe title doesn't matter anymore so we can just turn it off early

Owens and Sami will be building a program that hopefully lasts a year or so. They could just do the exact feud they did in RoH again and it'd be cool.

I'm sure AJ Styles wants to have a legendary mania debut so I'm psyched for that as well.

I think it'll be better than you are predicting. Maybe Ryback will die in the ring. That would be cool.
>>
File: Barry.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Barry.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>>1063056
Ryback will die in the ring
>>
>>1063033
Probably the reason you feel like that is that there's been absolutely zero buildup to this WM.

There's nothing dying for a resolution so there's no reason to be amped up.

I mean, looking at the card objectively most of the matches will probably be decent, except for the snorefest of a title match.

Shane/Taker will be alright as long as the ending doesn't get TOO Russo-tier; it's just so far beneath the Undertaker at WM that it seems shitty.

Brock/Dean will be a good match. Dean in no holds barred getting ripped to shreds by Bork is both of them in their best elements.

Owens/Zayn is an indie classic rematch to smark out for and both of them are great in-ring.

Divas triple threat has the potential to be the best showing women's division has had a WM in a long time.

Probably looking at Styles/Jericho AGAIN, but it's still a good match for sure even if it doesn't belong at WM at this point.

But there's nothing being built up except the Roman/authority angle that nobody wants to see.
>>
>>1063078
>Owens/Zayn is an indie classic rematch to smark out for and both of them are great in-ring.

Don't think samiowen mark is going to fight. Sami is fighting nakamrua at dallas
>>
>>1063079
No reason he couldn't do both

He appears to be leaving NXT for the main roster, having him put over Nakamura on his way out is plausible

also why the hell have him show up if he's not going to start feuding with Owens?
>>
It's probably because half of the roster is either injured or not pushed hard enough.
>>
>>1063087
Same reason why he showed up in the royal rumble.
>>
>>1063087
Same reason why he was in the royal rumble
>>
This is the reaction to expect when they spend the majority of their time pushing Reigns and The Authority.....who nobody really cares about. At least people cared about and reacted to Cena (for better or worse)

WWE has GOT to stop letting authority figures take up so much of the storylines and feuds. It worked with Vince back in the late 90s, but it's getting old now and it's really affecting the product.
>>
>>1063033
I'm hype for Taker v Shane, Brock v Seth and the divas title match.

Styles v Jericho and Owens v Zayn should be decent matches, hopefully they get better builds between now and Mania though because I'm just not invested.

Kalisto v Ryback will be shit. Tag match might be decent depending on who is involved and what type of match it is.

Not hype for the main event at all, but I wasn't last year either and it turned out to be the best match on the show, so we'll see.
>>
>>1063092
>>1063094
Which is?
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 320x287px
I stopped watching when punk left and only came back for sting and mania season. last year I was kind of hyped hearing le crow man was finally facing taker. hhh vs rock, and maybe brock vs austin also seemed like good matches, but now this card is looking like the most underwhelming mania ever considering the buzz that was going around it. unlike all you faggots though I still think dean vs brock is gonna be an ok match.
>>
>>1063033
>The year of our lord 2012+4
>Not caring about #GoldenTruth
How does it feel to hate fun, OP?
>>
>>1063092
>>1063094
He said on Twitter that he's ''here to stay''. It wasn't just some token appearance. The current plan is allegedly to have a multi man IC match with him as one of the participants.
>>
>>1063033
There's been almost no build up for anything besides the main event and (really strangely) the diva match. We also have no streak, no Cena, no Rock match. Guys like Cesaro and Rollins are out, so there goes some of the best chances of seeing fantastic in ring action. It's very understandable that you're not feeling it.

That said, I'm keeping an open mind. Shane vs Taker has potential to be a breath of fresh of air, unless Undertaker wins and the Authority remain for yet another 30 years. The outcome could be interesting and we might get some decent spots.

Dean vs Brock will be Dean's big break that establishes him as a main eventer, imo. Win or lose, he'll look good. As long as they don't give us some tepid 'trashcan and a couple kendo shots' shtick it'll be a fun match.

Diva triple threat honestly has me hyped. It's actually gotten good build up and made me care about the participants; especially Becky, who's one of the most natural underdogs in the company. They're all good workers and I look forward to seeing if they can really show people that women's wrestling doesn't have to be a piss break.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.