[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh internet crusade You can't just end Reigns push,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (32KB, 525x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 525x350px
>muh internet crusade
You can't just end Reigns push, that won't fix things.
>burying talent isn't okay, triple h!
>please bury roman, haitch! based haitch!
Make up your minds.
Reigns is not the problem
The wrestlers are not the problem
Creative is the PROBLEM
>>
no, sponsors are the problem
>>
>>1061564
I dunno, I saw that segment with Natty and Renee plugging Subway, and I've never wanted to stick my dick in a $5 Footlong so bad in my life
>>
>>1061564
>imblying
>>
> implying Reigns doesn't suck
>>
>>1061562
>talent
>Roman

JUST
>>
>>1061564
Sponsors don't book the shows, newbie.

It's all Vince playing in his toybox.
>>
>>1061616
>>1061617
Yeah okay samefag
>>
>>1061562
>you can't just ends reigns push

Yes you can. At this stage everyone is aware of the attempt they have made to push him, and anything else they try to do with him will not be bought.
>>
>>1061661
>anything else they try to do with him will not be bought.
Bullshit.
Have him kick ass again like at TLC.
>>
>>1061621
they tell vince what he can and can't do
>>
Maybe Reigns should grow a spine and make some suggestions to creative and try and come up with an interesting character like he was in The Shield. He's the only one on the roster who has the look Vince likes so I'm sure he would be able to push a little against creative and Vince
>>
File: reignsmode.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
reignsmode.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>1061562
>>
>>1061671
Based as fuck.

Why don't we like him again?
>>
>>1061671
there is literally nothing wrong with this
>>
File: Capture.jpg (10KB, 342x100px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
10KB, 342x100px
>>1061655
I don't know why you think it's so unlikely that multiple people have the same dissenting opinion.

No doubt it happens to >>(You) all the time.
>>
>>1061673
Because it's cool to hate him. Fuck the bandwagoners. Fuck them for suddenly liking Cena just now, even though they shat on him constantly for 10 years.
This will happen with Roman Reigns, sadly. They'll shit on him for 10 years and then pretend that they loved him compared to the next guy.
>>
>>1061669
>so I'm sure he would be able to push a little against creative and Vince

And why should he want to do that?

>>1061663
Yeah, maybe he'll get over for TWO weeks this time!
>>
>>1061674
>>1061677

Samefag
>>
>>1061677
Nice photoshop
>>
>>1061681
You seem like a well-adjusted and secure individual.
>>
>>1061689

>just like you
>>
>>1061681
>2006
>FUCK JOHN CENA, WE WANT NEW TALENT
>2016
>JOHN PLEASE COME BACK, BURY ROMAN REIGNS

Pottery
>>
>>1061668
We're talking about the same Vince who said "fucking" on live TV just a couple of weeks ago, right?

Sponsors aren't the ones dictating who gets pushed and the insipid "direction" of the programming.
>>
>>1061684
>>1061684
Not my fault that creative had him stop being cool
>>
>>1061685
yes i photoshopped the times on your computer

fucking idiot. typical for a roman hater
>>
>>1061687
Does sputtering out memes like one of the less-intelligent parrots bring you much joy?
>>
>>1061689
I am, do you think you're cool pretending to be secure about your open relationship, cuckold?
>>
>>1061687
>>1061695

Lol keep your story straight
>>
>>1061703
keep your sex life straight, la la homo man
>>
>>1061697

>mcmeme calling others a memer

Stay cucked
>>
>>1061690
I'm not the one crying on a Taiwanese claymation board about people not liking my Samoan TV Husbando, now am I?
>>
File: retard.png (8KB, 608x166px) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
8KB, 608x166px
>>1061703
>>
>>1061705
>>1061711

This is just embarrassing

Please go back to tumblr and practice again before posting samefag
>>
>>1061711
Shouldn't you be prepping your bull, cuckboy?
>>
>>1061694
Reigns was pretty clearly losing any "cool" he had long before The Shield broke up, wether he was throwing smiley passive-aggressive shade at Ambrose's US Title reign or calling Renée his "bbygrrrl".
>>
>>1061684
He lacks confidence, you look at a guy like Cesaro, he doesn't have the same look as Reigns and isn't good on the mic but you can tell he has confidence in his wrestling ability, Reigns doesn't and you can tell he's uncomfortable in the spotlight
>>
File: 1zlJ5MD.jpg (75KB, 640x907px) Image search: [Google]
1zlJ5MD.jpg
75KB, 640x907px
>>1061712
>>
>>1061716
Not really no
>>
>>1061714
Get Tumblr's dick out of your mouth you basic beta biatch
>>
>Roman wins in Wrestlemania
>ends in boos
>picks up the mic
>buries all the smarks
>>
>>1061717
Yeah, but WHY would he want to go against Vince?

After all, he's just a guy getting rich.
>>
>>1061723
kek, the smarks are going to start liking him if that happens
>>
>>1061723
>Reigns starts talking like a shitposter
>All of you wrestling fans NEED TO HAVE SEX, lose weight, and turn 18.
>he starts wearing a fedora in his entrance and he tips it like a neckbeard at the smarks in the crowd
>>
>>1061728
Why are smarks such cucks?
>>
>>1061721
These are all things that happened.

>>1061728
> Roman "This isn't boring, this is real life" Reigns
> getting over by attempting to cut a promo

I'm sensing a flaw in your idea.
>>
>>1061733
Yeah but he was still cool then
Instead of picking at the nits and bringing up irrelevant stuff you could do something else with your time on 4chan
>>
>gets paid millions
>adored by women and little jimmies
>the only people who don't like him are the adult male audience
>implying he gives a shit about his character
>>
>>1061736
I'm enjoying you getting buttflustered thnx

Those were all signs of him becoming exactly what he is now: a dickface Superhero!Lite

>>1061737
Even the Jimmies and Indians are turning against him, lad. Update your memes.
>>
>>1061726
Reigns cannot sustain his popularity with the John Cena fans, he doesn't have the charisma of John or connect with the kids like John does. If he realizes this then thats good enough reason.
>>
>>1061739
>I'm enjoying you getting buttflustered thnx
You talk like a cuckold.
>>
>>1061742
I'm sure you know what that sounds like, being that you hear it every time you open your mouth.
>>
>>1061743
Hey man, don't project.
>>
Anon, I apologize. That was a little harsh, and I can understand if you're sitting and crying in a corner somewhere.
>>
>>1061747
This is embarrassingly pedestrian.

>>1061757
And now you're digging yourself deeper.
>>
>>1061691
>pottery
>>
>>1061762
Took you a while there buddy. Lot of tears to wipe off I presume?
>>
>>1061741
Reigns doesn't care as long as he's still getting paid.

Vince has literally stated he'd rather see a half-full arena cheering HIS guy than a sold-out arena cheering THEIR guy.
>>
>>1061767
Citation for the second claim?
>>
>>1061765
I was actually wiping my ass 'cause I went to take a shit.

You should get out of the computer chair and try it sometime, instead of limiting your shit to posting in here.
>>
>>1061770
Wow dude sounds like you were pretty butthurt
>>
>>1061768
HEY-YO
>>
>>1061771
> such a recluse that even getting up to poop is an unknown notion

Eugh. I pity your carer.
>>
>>1061775
Go back to taking your unfinished 10 minute shit you condescending smark
You're still full of shit bucko
>>
>>1061772
I'll take it with ze grain of salt
>>
File: WHAT_A_MAN.jpg (44KB, 823x483px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT_A_MAN.jpg
44KB, 823x483px
>>1061780
And you are still THIS mad over folks jeering your Samoan TV Husbando.

Your bitch tears delight me.
>>
>>1061782
>saving pictures of people you hate on your computer
I tip my fedora to you fine sir
Those aren't my tears by the way
>>
>>1061786
> Google Image
> save Image
> post Image
> delete Image

I'm going out now, you gonna cry that I'm leaving you alone?
>>
>>1061793
>taking the time to save and post an image of someone you hate
Pathetic, almost as pathetic as your open relationship. Going out to find a new black buck eh? I wish you the best of cuck in finding your wifes new breeding partner.
>>
>>1061562
>Reigns is not the problem
yes he is, he's a big part of the problem. keep him off my fucking TV and push Dean, these past two weeks have been an improvement.
>>
>>1061810
Trip back on Dean Mark
>>
>>1061817
>being a dean mark
too risky tbhpham, they'll be put back on suicide watch after roadblock but it was a fun few weeks.
>>
>>1061681
Ive always got the feeling that alot of people claim to like Cena ironically, or werent around during his main reign of terror.

Like 99% of people who were 18+from 2005 onward and watched then would never claim to like cena
>>
>>1061562
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z55UrEEooh8

i agree creative (read: vince) is a problem, but that doesn't make ramen a victim.
>>
>>1061823
Everyone knows Deano is losing on saturday, that doesn't stop him from being the only entertaining face on WWE television.
>>
>>1062112
I'm kind of torn, because I was a Cena mark back when he was a goofy rapper midcarder, and I fucking loved it when he first won the title.

Then the reign of terror was so fucking awful I gave up on wrestling for a few years.

When Cena isn't being used to bulldoze everyone else on the roster and repeat Vince's poop jokes, he can still be pretty great. You can't compare him with Reigns, who just sucks on every level.
>>
>>1062130
nah they're both good in certain ways
don't let your hatred blind you
>>
>>1062140
>Reigns
>good

He is decent at selling I guess, but even in the ring he is so fucking limited. His appeal is 90% his look.
>>
>>1062150
>Reigns
>bad
Ehhhh maybe his mic skills
>>
>>1062153
And in the ring he is so fucking limited, he needs to be heavily carried. He can hit his few athletic spots really well and can sell, but there is so much more to pro rasslin than that.

I guess he's not bad, just very limited, and noway near main event good, unless he also had the connection with the audience with his promos. Which he does not. All and all that adds up to average at best.
>>
>>1062140
>>1062153
You're one to call anybody blind.
>>
>>1062154
I just want you to think of how over he'd be on his return if he came out of the crowd, did his walk, got in the ring, stared down HHH with his beautiful new nose, proceeded to beat HHH "like a rented mule," pinned him (or not, doesn't matter), and finished by powerbombing him through a ringside table. No talking, no promos, no BLEEEEBDAT, just pain. Exit through the crowd.
>>
>>1062159
lel do you really think Reigns isn't gonna be shit on when he returns?

You deluded fool.
>>
>>1062159
Also:

> Reigns powerbombing HHH

What, is Ambrose helping get HHH up?
>>
>>1062157
WHAT ARE YOU BLIND
>>
>>1062159
The ship's sailed on that one I'm afraid. If Reigns was booked as a singles wrestler as literally exactly the same as in the Shield (which in most ways they tried) maybe he would have gotten over, but he still needs to talk every now and again if he's going to be a main guy, or he needs a manager. At the moment he's lost his good will with the fans, they'd rather see him get the shit beaten out of him.
>>
>>1062164
He also needs to wrestle matches outside of tagging in after Seth carries the workload
>>
>>1062164
Oh, I'm not saying it's a sustainable action plan, I'm just saying, if that's how he was booked at WM, I bet you he'd get the cheers. What I'm sure they're actually going to do is show us video packages of his struggle to rebound from nose surgery, and how much he cares about his daughter, because he's a family man who just can't catch a break, but he'll try his best to overcome the bleeeeehhhhhh.
>>
>want to make ramen strong
>needs 2 guys to help him powerbomb a dude
>>
>>1062175
>if that's how he was booked at WM, I bet you he'd get the cheers

Then you are retarded. If they had tried this over two years ago, maybe, but things have changed now.
>>
>>1062175
Reigns could revive Eddie Guerrero from the dead and the WrestleMania crowd will still boo him.

You. Are. DELUSIONAL.
>>
>>1062181
>>1062179
Man, are you the same twat, or just hive-minded twats? Only people like you boo him, kids and women love the dude to death. He gets the same mixed reaction as Cena, except instead of "Let's Go Cena/Cena Sucks" chants, he gets it all as one clusterfuck of white noise.
>>
>>1062184
>Only people like you boo him, kids and women love the dude to death.

If that was true, there woudl be no problem here.

Women and children don't even like Reigns that much, and men don't hate him as much as they do/or did Cena. He just gets mild or bored reactions from both, which is the issue.

Anyway, that isn't what we are talking about. THe problem is your specific solution of having him not cut a promo one week doesn't turn back the clock on all the wasted good will, meaning the smarkiest, hugest crowd of the year will suddenly all like him again when facing a legend from the attitude era.
>>
>>1062184
> muh hivemind

Because cheerleading for the failing goldenboy is SO rebellious of you.

Reigns was getting booed by kids while HHH wrecked him, even the Indians on WWE social media are turning against him and on his best day he doesn't inspire as much passion from either side as Cena usually does.

The majority of people really just don't care about Reigns at all.

What's honestly sad is that you'll be genuinely surprised when Reigns gets booed on every live broadcast from now until May.
>>
>>1062130
I'm in a similar boat with you.
Loved him as a mid carder, still liked him as he was becoming the face of the company but lost interest when it dragged on for too long.
>>
They've forced the entire roster to lie down in front of him and he's still struggling to get the entirety of the crowd behind him. He is terrible on the mic, he is an even worse person in real life, his in-ring work sucks and is mediocre at best (only against someone who's willing to carry him) and most of all, his psychology and selling are awful.
He's like that one kid who refuses to acknowledge that he's been hit when playing with toy guns. Everyone else is bending over backwards to get this guy over and yet Dean Ambrose gets a better reaction from the crowd even though they were hellbent on burying the guy.
Roman Reigns should be in a midcard tag team and nowhere near the main event.
>>
Guy would be gone over better if he looked vulnerable like for fucks sake make him lose clean.
>>
>>1062157
Okay bandwagoner, I guess you see the "truth" then. Enjoy your rebellious crusade.
>>
Reign's mic skill is a D+

His wrestling is at least a B+ in the wwe
>>
>>1062866
Yeah
His mic skills would be higher if his promo time was cut in half
>>
>>1062882
You would be normal weight too if you lose weight
>>
>>1062290
Roman not losing clean ever isn't a problem on its own.

It's the fact that Roman is THE ONLY guy who never loses clean and who has never eaten a singles pin.

If there were other people that were undefeated and they were facing Roman it would add a lot more hype to the matches. Instead they've jobbed the entire roster out to each other and you know that when Roman faces someone he's going to win. Because if your entire roster is made up of jobbers then no one can beat the guy who has no clean losses.
>>
>>1062892
>never eaten a singles pin.
he did once
>>
>>1062892
Also this is why Roman is going to inevitably face (and beat) Brock once again. Since they're the only 2 guys who are invincible.
>>
>>1062248
>They've forced the entire roster to lie down in front of him and he's still struggling to get the entirety of the crowd behind him.
Maybe that is not what is holding him back? Maybe his overexposure is doing that? What about the way his character has been written for the past year?
>He is terrible on the mic
This is an old ass promo and yes he has gotten very bad at handling the crowd with the mic but he can cut promos if they aren't 10-20 minutes (THIS AINT BORING THIS IS REAL LIFE!)
Anyway here is old ass promo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pbS7iCMxn0

>he is an even worse person in real life
Do you know him personally? Have you heard about the terrible things he's done? His interviews in early 2015 came off as very defensive though, if that's what you mean.

>his in-ring work sucks and is mediocre at best
Nah he's good for a WWE performer, give the man some credit

>(only against someone who's willing to carry him)
He was carried against Big Show, Bray Wyatt, and Sheamus?

>and most of all, his psychology and selling are awful.
His psychology is fine but his selling is very inconsistent, sometimes he's great sometimes he's absolute dogshit

>He's like that one kid who refuses to acknowledge that he's been hit when playing with toy guns. Everyone else is bending over backwards to get this guy over and yet Dean Ambrose gets a better reaction from the crowd even though they were hellbent on burying the guy.
They're not burying anybody to get Roman Reigns over, especially not Dean Ambrose.
>Roman Reigns should be in a midcard tag team and nowhere near the main event.
With todays roster the way it is, no. 10 years ago he'd be in the upper midcard maybe but now he's one of the bigger names on the current roster.
>>
>>1062895
Usos don't count
>>
>>1062884
Please have intercourse with someone
>>
>>1062905
>He was carried against Big Show, Bray Wyatt, and Sheamus?
None of those matches were good
>>
>>1062917
Most people outside of ContrarianChan seemed to enjoy them
>>
>>1062923
You mean little kids and Indians on facebook?

Also, all of those matches were either spotfests or overbooked nonsense. Big Show was an extreme rules match. Bray was a tables match. Sheamus was a tables match. His second match with Sheamus they had to pull Vince out of his on screen retirement again just to get him over.

If those spotfests are appealing to you then we disagree on what makes a "good" match. Personally I don't think spotfests or gimmick matches are ever enteraining.
>>
>>1061730

Kek
>>
>>1062911
>usos don't count

Please lose some weight fat fuck
>>
>pretending to like Roman just to piss off smarks on an anonymous image board
Now that's just sad.
>>
>>1062935
>muh spotfest
>muh pure wrestling
>>
>>1061673
because he just shitcanned half of the roster in like a minute and a half. no way should anyone be that strong compared to most all the other contenders, especially if they're supposed to be a "beat the odds" shonen character.
>>
>>1061684

To help his career in the long term.
>>
I really don't see the problem with Reigns not getting pinned clean, that rarely happens with main event faces, Austin didn't get pinned cleaned, nor did Rock, or Taker when they main evented as champions/ chasing titles.Austin/Rock did lose feuds though, just not clean, which Roman isn't. The only person who was pin cleaned as a main eventer was Mick Foley, which I think Dean Ambrose will end up doing in the future.
>>
>>1062923
Enjoying so much that WWE put Shane to fucking bury him
The nightmare is almost over
>>
>>1063433
I think Reigns will be pinned clean in singles eventually
Probably by
>Cena
or
>Lesnar
Hopefully he skips Braun Strowman completely
>>
>>1063441
?
>>
>>1062860
Cool buzzwords. Try for a genuine point next time.

>>1062866
>His wrestling is at least a B+ in the wwe

Compared to the other guys in his position on the card?

Hardly.
>>
>>1063464
Compared to other guys? Yes, indeed.
Buzzword is a buzzword btw
>>
>>1062905
>Nah he's good for a WWE performer, give the man some credit

Compared to who?

Konnor?

>He was carried against Big Show, Bray Wyatt, and Sheamus?

Yes, Yes, Hell F'N Yes

>With todays roster the way it is, no. 10 years ago he'd be in the upper midcard maybe but now he's one of the bigger names on the current roster.

Today's roster is the deepest talent pool since the InVasion.

Reigns being one of "the bigger names" is a total self-fulfilling prophecy.

And yes, he's an utter dipshit IRL.
>>
>>1063465
OK, name these "other guys" on the same level that Reigns is clearly better than.
>>
>>1063433
The difference is that Reigns has been getting top guy protection from Day 1.

Austin & Rock jobbed clean a bunch while they were coming up through the ranks.

Hell, in his first night CENA did more clean singles jobs than Reigns has in his entire WWE run!
>>
>>1063466
>Compared to who? Konnor?
In general
>Yes, Yes, Hell F'N Yes
cringed at that line and no he was not
>Today's roster is the deepest talent pool since the InVasion.
Ehhh I wouldn't go that far lmao
>And yes, he's an utter dipshit IRL.
Citations needed
>>
>>1063470
Well for starters he is better than Dean Ambrose
>>
>>1063473
> In general

[cop out intensifies]

Name 5 uppercard guys his age that he's clearly better than.

>Citations needed
Any non-character interview he's done in the past year+
>>
>>1063478
That must be why he needs to keep rubbing shoulders with Ambrose to stay over
>>
>>1063479
>name 5
Okay
>uppercard
Alright
>his age
Kind of narrowing it down but okay
Dean Ambrose & Bray Wyatt are closest to his age and are the some of the only true "uppercard" guys his age
There aren't many main eventers his age actually unless being 34-38 counts
Seth is better though
>>
>>1062150
>Reigns
>decent at selling
let me smile at you and quickly spear you seconds after taking multiple chair shots bbygrl
>>
>>1062150
>praising his selling
>criticizing his in ring abilities
?
>>
>>1063478
no
>>
>>1063515
Yes
>>
>>1063496
>Dean Ambrose & Bray Wyatt are closest to his age and are the some of the only true "uppercard" guys his age

And they're both way fucking better than him.
>>
>>1061681

Who the hell suddenly likes Cena now?

I was able to enjoy the US Open Challenge because they were good matches that made undercarders look good for a change, and that brief storyline with KO, Rusev, and Cesaro all trying to get their shot at the US Championship was fucking great. The high point of RAW in like a year and a half. And Cena was an important part of that.

But his character still sucks shit, he's still only a GOOD wrestler, not a great one, and I'm sure as soon as he's back it'll be CENAWINSLOL. Which is more Vince's fault than Cena.
>>
>>1063535
Mandatory reminder that Cena insisted on the SummerSlam 2010 finish that made Nexus DOA.
>>
>>1063530
Not at all
>>
>>1063547
Becauseee?
>>
>>1063549
Roman Reigns still does cool things time to time while Bray Wyatt and Dean Ambrose have been to be complete losers
Ambrose acts lolrandum and talks like an autistic man and gets beaten up
Wyatt makes threats and gets beaten up by relevant wrestlers and he has like a 30% winning average
I can't take those fuckers seriously
>>
>>1063551
> all complaints are the booking

Still real to you, marky?
>>
>>1063555
Sorry bud but your bois are complete fucking losers who I have completely lost interest it
>>
>>1063551
So no actual reasons?

Did this lunatic gimmick really make people forget Dean is FAR AND AWAY surperior to Roman? I remember when he waa in the SHIELD everyone was praising his ring work and promos and now all of sudden he was always shit
>>
>>1063557
> being worked harder than an 11 year-old
>>
>>1063561
His ring work has gotten worse and so have his promos
>>
>>1063518
I'm sorry Romark but Dean matches are actually tolerable to watch.
>>
>>1063567
I'm sorry Deano mark but they are not
His punches are garbage
>>
>>1063565
No they haven't. You're just a contrarian smark who likes to go against whats good.
>>
>>1063574
And you're a falseflagger who needs to gb2plebbit
>>
>>1063567
>Dean matches are actually tolerable to watch.
lel his indy work was at least dangerous and good promos his work in the wwe r ight now is shit and hes shit in the ring.
>>
>>1063565
Only because Vince has become a hack
>>1063567
I'm a Dean mark and I sort of disagree, during the SHIELD Ambrose put on better matches (RVD, Kofi Kingston, etc) but now, Reigns has better quality matches (Cesaro, D-Bry, etc)
>>
>>1063579
it's not vinnie's fault that he's gotten worse in ring and on mic
surely he could do better with his gimmick right?
>>
>>1063584
Except it is you retard

Vince wants him to be a brawler that cuts cheesy ass lunatic promos
>>
File: 1453771183058-asp.png (58KB, 173x249px) Image search: [Google]
1453771183058-asp.png
58KB, 173x249px
>>1063579
>Reigns has better quality matches
>Cesaro & D-Bry
pham do i have to explain to you why?
>>
>>1063567
>Dean matches are actually tolerable to watch.

Yeah maybe to someone with alzheimer's so that they can forget the dozens of formulaic matches this guy has. He's even worse than Roman and I'm not saying that lightly.
>>
>>1063579
>Reigns has better quality matches (Cesaro, D-Bry, etc)

Your fucking mom could have a quality match with Cesaro & Bryan
>>
>>1063586
And Vince wants Roman Reigns to be a John Cena that cuts cheesy superman promos
>>
>>1063593
I never said he didn't
>>
>>1063586

>It's Vince's fault that Dean has an awful gimmick and boring matches but Roman totally sucks cause he has no talent

I wonder if Deanetty hadn't been in the indies, if you'd all be making these petty excuses for him
>>
>>1063595
I know lad but not enough people realize that
>>
>>1063590
>>1063587
Ok that's true
>>
>>1063597
I never said that you fucking autist

And the Deanetty meme, ah, should have known you were an asshurt Romark because Dean is much better and over than your sufferin succotash

Kys anti-smark
>>
File: images-1.jpg (13KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
13KB, 194x259px
>>1063601

>i never said that faggot
>>
>>1063599
Vince has screwed up with all the SHIELD members

They really are just cheap knock-offs of Haitch, Brian Pillman/Mick Foley and Cena/Rock
>>
>>1063605
They only screwed up with Roman tbch
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
>>1063604
Kek, you clearly can't read

B A S E DEAN WORKING THE ANTI-SMARKS AGAIN
>>
>>1063605
They also ruined the Wyatts and they almost completely ruined Cesaro
>>
>>1063608

MUH MOXLEY

post again when he's actually champion
>>
>>1063611
Cesaro literally got saved by Cena and Orton
>>
>>1063614
I'll be back at Wrestlemania 33 or Summer Slam 2016 then
>>
>>1063611
and Alberto within his first week of his return

oh and Rusev
>>
>>1063589
>"He has formulaic matches"

Yeah, so does everyone in WWE.
>>
>>1063615
and he also almost got ruined by being with Paul Heyman who cucked Cesaro with Brock Lesnar in every promo around 2 years ago
Can't wait for his return
>>
>>1063617

>ill be back in 6 months or a year

Yes you'll show us then
>>
>>1063597
> it's a "you don't like Roman because he lacks indy cred" cuntrarian

There are plenty of guys in WWE that aren't indy darlings who are still clearly better than Ramen
>>
>>1063625
>anyone who disagrees with me is a contrarian
Time to throw that buzzword into the trash
>>
>>1063628
Do you genuinely believe that Reigns would be received any better had he bummed around the indies for a couple of years?

Be honest now.
>>
>>1063635
>Do you genuinely believe that Reigns would be received any better had he bummed around the indies for a couple of years?
yes look at moose from ROH.
>I REMEMBER LEAKE WHEN HE WAS IN ROH HE HAS PAID HIS DUES!
>>
>>1063636
> Moose

You mean the guy who has been far better than Reigns in every way for a long, long time now?

Maybe people wouldn't shit on Reigns for not paying his dues if he'd ever actually cleanly jobbed a singles match in a WWE ring.
>>
>>1063644
>Moose better than Reigns

I disagree, the only thing I find remotely interesting about Moose is his dumb arm taunt thing.

I don't like Reigns either, but I think I'd prefer a Reigns match over a Moose match, just from what I've seen though.
>>
>>1063635
Yes, yes I do.
>>
>>1063653
Then you haven't seen enough of Moose

He's a legit mastodon who does Cesaro spots with ease.

Also had some actual football success, so there's another thing he's better than Reigns at.

Reigns on the indies would've just been a Mike Bennett.
>>
>Have to wait till McMahon dies for the Reigns ride to end

Hes gonna live till hes 80
>>
>>1063663
What exactly do you mean by "Cesaro spots"? Just spots that show off strength?
>>
>>1063665
Nah hes been abusing roids most his life hes gunna have a heart attack within the next five years
[Screencap this]
>>
>>1063601

>Complains about Deanetty
>Hurr Romark
>Doesn't even address the issue
>"Kys" is his go-to response like the edgelord teen that he is

Stop self inserting with le lunatic man or is it cause you can relate to him cause of his hairline?

>Dean is much better

In doing what? Cutting promos about liking little kids? He sucks everywhere.
>>
>>1063679

>Wishing someone dies so that your indie darling in a scripted mandrama opera can win a fake belt

There are better things to wish for in life kiddo
>>
>>1063505
It's almost as if its possible to have a nuanced view and not think every wrestler is either BASED MY FAVOURITE EVER or total shit and anyone who likes anything about them is shit
>>
>>1063832

Hi faggot
>>
>>1063823
Dean is better than Roman in every single way.

He's the best promo on WWE's books.
>>
>>1062905
>They're not burying anybody to get Roman Reigns over, especially not Dean Ambrose.
Are you serious?
Alright, let's take a look at what they did with Ambrose post-breakup:
>Reigns gets hurt
>Ambrose starts getting popular thanks to his feud with Rollins
>Take him off TV to film a movie
>Roman beats Rollins clean (Something Ambrose had been trying to accomplish for months)
>Roman gets hurt
>Ambrose returns and gets popular as fuck
>People start comparing him to Stone Cold
>Panic because Roman has to be the focal point
>Change Ambrose's character from badass revenge seeking bastard to wacky zany looney tunes character that throws ketchup at people
>Have Rollins beat him clean
>Sidetrack him to Bray Wyatt
>Have Bray Wyatt beat him clean
>Start a feud for the IC title with him as the focal point
>Shove 6 other guys into the match
>Make him forget his feud with Rollins
>Turn him into Roman's sidekick
>Have Roman upstage him everytime they face-off
>Have Roman pin him clean as a whistle to win the Vacant World Title.
>Have him be in the final two of Rumble, only to be eliminated by Triple H
>Have him spend two years chasing the title just to be the only member of the Shield to never hold it
>Have him face Reigns and Lesnar for a shot at the title at Mania
>Make him the focal point of the build
>Push him as the Iron Man that won't stay down
>Make Reigns kick out of his finisher
>Have him lose clean to a single Spear at Fastlane
(taken from someone else's summary)

Seriously, fuck Roman Reigns.
>>
>>1063823
K
>>
>>1061671
Holy shit that all looked sloppy as fuck.
>>
>>1063935
Not Roman's fault they changed his character you stupid fuck, that's on creative
Oh and Dean Ambrose isn't buried
>>
>>1061730
Would mark
>>
>>1063835
>He's the best promo on WWE's books
Kek. The crowd was asleep/dead during the whole promo last RAW.
>>
Reigns is absolute ass on the mic but I'd still take him over HHH jacking himself off about how he won the attitude era by invading WCW with a tank for like the 20th time
>>
>>1063503
did you guys not actually watch that triple threat match? Roman hardly took a bump during that match, and let's not forget how often he takes chairs to the back and face. He's probably part chair by now. Dean had taken the most punishment apart from Brock, so it makes more sense than having Aitch vs. Roman considering he's directly responsible for almost everything bad that has happened to him in his entire career

>Evolution vs Shield
>Splitting the Shield by turning Seth
>Seamus' title run
>dat RAW
>>
>>1063835

You're remembering Dean from the SHIELD or shortly after the breakup.

Nowadays he's too much of a fucking Loony Toons character to be able to cut a promo anyone gives a fuck about, no matter how good the man behind the shitty character is at it.

Dean NEEDS a heel turn so he can actually be a little "We The Jury Find the Defendent" insane and not just a milder version of fucking Bugs Bunny. It could coincide nicely with the Seth face turn we all deserve.
>>
>>1063935

>Seriously, fuck Roman Reigns.

You're anger is largely misdirected. This is all Vince's fault.
>>
>>1061671
He looks very tired throughout all of that.
Thread posts: 201
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.