[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she the new Stacy? Blonde, insignificant boobs, can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 09_SUMMER_06162013sb_0004.jpg (315KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
09_SUMMER_06162013sb_0004.jpg
315KB, 1284x722px
Is she the new Stacy?

Blonde, insignificant boobs, can't wrestle for shit, etc
>>
>>1050610
Summer's one of the better female wrestlers on the MR roster desu and has the best bantz out of any of the divas.

Also Stacy was way hotter.
>>
>>1050610
Summer is a decent wrestler.
>>
>>1050610
>can't wrestle for shit
she's far from the best, but she can work. her last match with charlotte was atrocious, though it's charlotte.
>>
>>1050610
>Hasn't seen her Lingerie Football hits

18+
>>
>>1050667
Charlotte has terrible chemistry with a lot of people.
She got lucky to have that match with Natalya.
>>
Stacy was so fucking beautiful
>That cute face
>Dat entrance
>Those legs
>That ass
>That stunner sell

Plus, she take the bubba bomb through a table like a champ
>>
As an avid fan of the WWE Divas, I almost exclusively attend WWE events to see that specific match on the card. I participate in all of the other matches and get excited for them too because I love wrestling, but my passion is really more in the women's sector of the business.
Tonight, as Charlotte made her entrance, my friends and I held up our "Diva Section" signs as we had done previously in the night when Lana and Carmella came out. I would like to note that I initiated each time that we held them up and I made sure we weren't obnoxious about it. The guy sitting behind me started having issues with it and thudded me on the shoulder to tell me his kid couldn't see. We lowered them, but I also said, and I quote, "Please don't touch me" because he was a gross, smelly, fat middle aged guy thomping me on the shoulder while I was trying to enjoy the show.
He then proceeded to punch me in the right side of my face, sending me to the floor in front of my seat while holding the side of my face, throbbing in pain. I am a short, skinny 21 year old that could easily pass for a 16 year old and he put so much force behind his punch. I stumbled away and found some police officers who proceeded to get his information. In tears, we were about to leave because I was so worked up. Instead of ejecting him, they elected to move him back a section.
I stayed for the rest of Charlotte vs. Becky and then left to file a police report. My night was completely and utterly ruined by this jackass. There is a red mark on my face and I missed at least two matches because some this asshat decided to punch someone half his age in the face for holding up a sign during an entrance.
tldr; I got punched in the face by the fat guy behind me because I held up a sign during an entrance.
>>
>>1050724
>that ass
What ass? She was plain as they come.
>>
File: stacy-keibler.jpg (173KB, 939x1250px) Image search: [Google]
stacy-keibler.jpg
173KB, 939x1250px
>>1050724
>>1050814
Wait wut??
>>
>>1050855
That isn't a big ass by any stretch. She's got a small one.
>>
>dat mosquito-bite tits

Dammit

Well, nobody's perfect
>>
>>1050870
>not liking small boobs
>>
>>1050870
Small tits usually mean they don't have fatty genetics, anon. Chicks with big tits usually get to whale-mode by 35.

Perky b-cups are wife-tier.
>>
stacy keibler is literally perfect
>>
>>1050878
This
>>
>>1050724
I didn't say than her ass was big, I say than that ass is beautiful, not enourmous, just beautiful..
>>
File: Danielle-Moinet-Feet-1833682.jpg (161KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
Danielle-Moinet-Feet-1833682.jpg
161KB, 642x722px
>it's a Summer and Lana show their feet episode
>>
>>1051162
>Rusev's face when
>>
File: 1454359030701.gif (1MB, 189x200px) Image search: [Google]
1454359030701.gif
1MB, 189x200px
>>
>>1050855
> God has blessed me with legs and ass
The God saw what he made and saw it was good... very good.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.