[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I seen this coming, already lost the source cause I'm not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: img_6937.jpg (179KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
img_6937.jpg
179KB, 533x800px
I seen this coming, already lost the source cause I'm not at home now, but they banned the clash lads, that's why he's only been using the calf killer, or what MR likes to emphasize it as, the calf crusher
>How much longer until they completely ruin Styles
>>
>>1046552
Well, if he's as good as they say he is, I'm sure he'll come up with something else, it shouldn't be hard.

DBry - Knee
Roman - Superman Punch/Spear
Big SHow - Literally just a punch
The Rock - Elbow Drop
Barrett - Elbow
FELLA - Shoe Kick

I'm sure I'm missing many more simple strike finishers. Hell, they already set it up by having him pimp slap the teeth right out of Miz's head.
>>
>>1046552
I always liked that calf killer and the flippy tap over memes clash desu
>>
>>1046561
He doesn't need anything else.
The calf killer/crusher is a godly submission.
Also he has his GOAT flying fore-arm smash signatures. They should score some infrequent pins.
>>
>>1046571
I think you'll find that with one or two exceptions no one on the roster has ONLY a submission finisher. They work great on weekly shows, but if he ever gets into the upper card, you'll never have Reigns/Cena/Rollins/fucking anybody tapping out to calf ouchies. It's kinda sorta the one thing that made Rusev the monster they built him as. Rusev, he can crush.
>>
What about that one top rope move he did, I forgot the name of it? Corkscrew something
>>
>>1046579
spiral tap?
>>
>>1046581
Yeah, that one. I honestly really like it
>>
>>1046581
Has he used the Spiral Tap in WWE?
>>
>>1046574
I know. But the easy fix there is don't have him wrestle the big-Faces you don't want to tap.
So it's not really an issue. They have no problem making their Heels tap out. Cena/Reigns, fair point. But you noted Rollins, too? He tapped during his WHC Run.
On-top of that, as I said, just morph the flying fore-arm into a side-finisher. Or even the Styles Clash as a super-rare kill-a-bitch move.
>>
>>1046600
I know Rollins has tapped, but IIRC, to the Scorpion Deathlock and maybe the STFU? I'd even expect Cena/Reigns to tap to those in a high profile situation, especially the Scorpion Deathlock. That's Angle's Ankle Lock tier.
>>
its not.

Source : Aj styles himself
https://twitter.com/AJStylesOrg/status/705408327765925888

apparently there were talks but jericho wanted the move and seen as they were no issues they let it slide for now.
cooldad saved the show
>>
>Dirtsheets

NOT EVEN ONCE
>>
>>1046643
also
>implying they'd ban it just before mania

kek
>>
>>1046600
>flying fore-arm
its too close to the superman punch, and since styles is smaller he would get more but also make it look weaker at the same time.
>>
>>1046552
He literally used it 2 weeks ago at Fastlane, please stop shitting up the board.
>>
>>1046612
>I'd even expect Cena/Reigns to tap to those in a high profile situation, especially the Scorpion Deathlock.

>I'd even expect Cena/Reigns to tap

Breh.

>>1046653
>also make it look weaker

This is a completely baseless criticism because it's not like we're theorizing, here. We've seen him do it. Size or not, it's fucking vicious and stiff as shit.
>>
>>1046661
Hey man, Cena lost via submission to Rusev just last year. You think an actual legend's submission hold like the Scorpion Deathlock/Hell's Gate/Figure Four/Ankle Lock couldn't do it in theory? Hell, most of Hell's Gates wins have come via the opponent passing out or vomiting blood.
>>
>>1046670
That wasn't a tap-out, though.
Only way I'd see Cena conceivably tapping would be in the HG. Reigns ain't tapping to shit.
Either way, Cena/Reigns are a world apart from the upper-card Heels. Should AJ break into the top-card as a Face they'd have no problem making Rollins, KO and whomever else tap out.
Bray I don't know, because his gimmick isn't one that would readily tap. But they'd gladly have him get pinned after a few consecutive fore-arms.
>>
he could do his rack bomb
>>
>>1046670
>Cena lost via submission

After he got low blow'd and he didn't tap, he passed out. Big difference.
>>
>>1046583

I hope the initial use of styles clash and calf killer are misdirects, and that they're saving introducing the spiral tap for some big PPV moment down the road.

I'd also love styles clash to be a "big match" signature for him, like Seth only pulling out the Phoenix splash in big matches.
>>
>>1046705
No, that's how top faces lose via submission, they pass out. It's a moot point though, The Phenom...onal one would be a face, as mentioned. He'd be killing heel calves, not face ones.
>>
It's not banned, it just won't be his finisher
>>
>>1048690
Styles already beat Jericho clean. Twice. One of them via submission.

What rub does he have left to get?
>>
File: grid-cell-14350-1443712461-15.jpg (70KB, 490x735px) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-14350-1443712461-15.jpg
70KB, 490x735px
>No dumb styles clash on wwe TV

Based WWE, there is hope for them yet.
>>
File: y2aj.jpg (116KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
y2aj.jpg
116KB, 615x300px
>>1046552
they already did
>>
It's a stupid looking move and it's a big ask for opponents because it is so unnatural and counter-intuitive to lean back and feel like you are exposing your throat/face to impact as you fall to the ground. Even if you are trained to take the bump in the heat of the moment adrenaline and reflexes can kick in and you try to tuck.

Bad move, made even harder to implement once there has been a nasty injury from it. Everybody gets anxious, and anxiety will lead to mistakes and injuries.

It doesn't matter how powerful or flashy a move looks (which this doesn't anyway). If it's dangerous even when done right, then it's bad wrestling full stop.
>>
>>1048734
This. The move is fucking stupid and not even worth the risk. It's bad enough indyfeds let him do it, but the fact TBA allowed it speaks volumes of how hokey and poorly run that shitshow is
>>
File: Ambrose-Lesnar-Reigns.jpg (53KB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
Ambrose-Lesnar-Reigns.jpg
53KB, 615x346px
>>1046612
>Reigns to tap
friendly reminder
>>
>>1048706
>>1048734
>>1048735
>muh heavily sanitized health and safety wrestling full of weak pussies made of glass
18+ kids
>>
>>1048734

Except it's not dangerous when done correctly. And it's not the only wrestling move where the person receiving it doesn't tuck forward.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.