[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

for real guys was this staged, or did he actually mean the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

for real guys
was this staged, or did he actually mean the words he said?
>>
I think it was a work.

If it wasn't, there would be no way he would be in talks to return
>>
A work.

Since everyone knows it's fake. They are trying to make shoots real now
>>
>>1035753
Both
it was mostly real stuff, real complaints, but it must have been still planned out beforehand

I think cutting his mic right as he started to talk about the bully campaign was a great touch though, because that's usually a pretty dead sign that somebody started shooting and they need to shut him up fast
>>
>>1035753
It was both. No writer told him to say that shit, but it was all a work to get heat, sell the PPV etc.

I think cutting off the mic at the end was a work too. As >>1035785 said it was a great touch.
>>
Vince told him to get everything out, to say how he feels about WWE, nothing he said was scripted, he truly said that because that's how he felt, but when he was about to cross the line by telling a "personal story" about Vince McMahon, they cut the mic, it was enough. Most of the things he said are also true. After Vince dies, maybe WWE will get better, but his idiotic daughter and his goofy son in law will take over the company and twist it around. LOL I loved CM Punk, he didn't give a fuck, that's why he seized the opportunity to speak his mind out.
>>
>>1035753

Thanks for killing the attitude era you whiny bitch.
>>
>>1035973
>implying the attitude era hadn't been dead for ten years before the pipebomb
>>
>>1035975
Don't be mean to the kid, he's clearly underage.
>>
>>1035753
It was both. WWE knew he was gonna drop a pipe bomb and talk some shit, but Punk meant everything he said.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (46KB, 338x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
46KB, 338x200px
>>1035966
im gonna sport entertain the shit outta all of you
>>
worked shoot
>>
>>1035753
>>1035785
>>1035789
>>1035983
>>1036027
>>1036255

It was a carefully scripted promo, delivered fairly well by a medicore talent.

If anyone thinks the whining emo brat was "shooting" then they are and idtiot who probably thinks wrasslin' is real.
>>
It's called a worked shoot. Vince told him to say what he wanted, and told him that he'd be cut off at some point when he went to far.
>>
>>1035975

>Pipebomb

CRINGE!!!!!!!!
>>
>>1036372
>>1036374

Agreed saying "pipebomb" is about as cringe as it gets
>>
>posting a CM Punk thread on this board

Op you're just asking for shitty copy pasta

I think they're legitimately mad he insulted their dumb as fuck low card rybotch
>>
>>1036370
>anti-smarks
>>
>>1035753
>>1035785
>>1035789
>>1035966
>>1035975
>>1036027
>>1036379
>>1036388

>Hypocrite
>Whiner
>Coward
>Manlet
>Doesn't lift
>Emo geek
>Entitled brat
>Hissy fit enthusiast
>Meat-fearer
>Booze-dodger
>Pudding belly
>Never drew a penny
>My Chemical Romance fan
>GTS stolen from KENTA
>Ananconda Vice stolen from Tenzan
>Cried about Lesnar
>Cried about The Rock
>Cried about HHH
>Cried about Vince
>Cried about The Big Guy (for you!) Ryback
>Is the only person who sees talent in his boyfriend Colt Cabana
>Performs worst top rope elbow drop in history
>Booked as WWE champion for over year, made million of dollars - all he did was complain
>Most laughable "fighter" in UFC history
>>
>>1035975
>>1036027
>>1036379

>Pipebomb
>rybotch
>rybacne

Unlimited cringe
>>
>>1037946
This list grows every week.
>>
>>1036370
Everything about it from the cadence, the sentiment, the content, the timing of the promo etc all are exactly the kinds of things Punk has said elsewhere and reek of having been authored by him, and are also absolutely nothing like the stuff the writers were putting out. Everyone who knows Punk when asked has said those are the exact same things he was saying backstage and that other people were thinking.

Why believe in a massive cover up when the more simple and believable explanation is just that Vince told him to go out there and rant? It's not the first time Vince has done this and it wasn't the last, it's a tried and tested technique to get heat on an angle by making it seem "real" and "edgy".
>>
>>1036255
This is the correct answer.

Vince told him he had to go do a promo, say whatever, and they'd cut it when he got far enough. Punk delivered.

It's one of the few times in recent years when Vince has actually had a good idea, that is on the pulse of what people want to see, and followed through with it. Then he went back to watching 80's strongman contests on VHS or something.
>>
Are...are there seriously people who believe this wasn't a work? Like, for real?

Why, because he complained about some stuff? That, all of a sudden makes it a shoot? It was a fucking story line to sell Punk being upset with the company before "leaving". Just because it might have been how he "felt" there wasnt a single word of that that wasn't pre planned out. Maybe not scripted, but he didn't say a thing that wasn't approved.

>but muh 4th wall breaking! muh Cabana shout out!

Are you fucking retarded? Do you know how television works? The director has to cut to that camera. When punk turned to Camera 2 to wave, Kevin Dunn sat in the fucking truck and went "camera 2". Everything was controlled.

And, does everyone forget this was during the time they used to do a live Raw and a taped raw?! They had to "announce" to the crowd Punk had been suspended, and then minutes later Vince and BMJ came out for the "I still wanna fight punk" bit.

Holy shit, fucking marks.
>>
>>1038146
>he didn't say a thing that wasn't approved

18+

Worked shoots have been a thing for literal decades. Every few years there's a worked shoot. The live broadcast doesn't happen in real time, there's a delay, that's why the wave worked, because Dunn had enough time to switch cameras. Say you have three cameras you can possibly use for this part, the others are all way too far away and cutting to them would be meaningless. This leaves the camera next to Punk, the crane that's zoomed in on him, the focus shot on Cena and the camera that's on the crowd.

All that was, was Dunn not shitting the bed. Obviously it was a work, but that wasn't written for him. There's literally no evidence to suggest it was.
>>
>>1038213

>18+
>On a board about fake wrestling

My sides
>>
>>1038146
>And, does everyone forget this was during the time they used to do a live Raw and a taped raw?!
>>
>>1035966
Odd how the things he said were what Heyman and Styles said years before...

But I'm sure Punk is an original.
>>
>>1038223
Exactly my point. They did 2 Raws. One was live one was taped.

The "pipe bomb" was the live raw. Then they "went off the air" and they filmed the "taped raw" which was BMJ and Vince talking about Punk's suspension.
>>
>>1038228
Maybe because it's the truth that everybody who works there see backstage...
>>
>>1038223
rekt
>>
>>1038228
Have you never had a job? People who work at a certain place usually have similar complaints about said place.
>>
it was nice of punk to wear stone cold's shirt as a way to put it over and get it to sell
>>
>>1037946
There are people out there who really believes this.
>>
File: 1424488936525A.png (175KB, 347x283px) Image search: [Google]
1424488936525A.png
175KB, 347x283px
>>1035753
Cena wrote the script for it and Vince gave the go-ahead. You can't actually think it was all Punk's idea.
>>
It was a work. It was properly laid out and scripted for Punk to match the timing of the tv broadcast. They gave him the headings to "shoot" on and said "let rip, anything goes."

In a real shoot, if his main grievance was with Vince then he would go for that first. But it takes a while to get there, and then he's cut off. It's a really nice spot though because it shows what a mark for the pro wrestling industry Punk was/is. He thought this was his Austin moment. He thought this was treading new ground. But he basically fired his load here and it created nothing and left him with no ammunition or place to go afterwards.

That the only notable highlight of Chick Magnet's career took place with him sitting down, 50 yards from the ring, spouting his opinions on other wrestlers - like some mark fan in the audience and not a real wrestler - is the most fitting legacy that Vince could have handed the guy.
>>
>>1035753

>Implying a carefully scripted promo on a fake show written by a random hack might not be staged

Adorable
>>
he admit it's a work.

watch his dvd
>>
>>1035753
You know when you break up how you say things you don't mean? Well he says the mean things you don't mean but he means them.
>>
>>1035753
What do you think mark?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.