[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a good idea to get rabbits and release them in the backyard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Is it a good idea to get rabbits and release them in the backyard so my dog van hunt them down?
>>
>>2480222

No you silly cunt.

Just take them out for a walk, let them chase squirrels and shit.

In most developed countries there'd be some kind of animal cruelty charge for that kind of thing. Though I'm guessing you might not be.
>>
>>2480469
Chasing squirrel is not hunting tho and i want him to hunt
>>
File: hare.jpg (52KB, 593x369px) Image search: [Google]
hare.jpg
52KB, 593x369px
>>2480222
I had the same idea. Get hares (maybe breed some for that specific purpose) and then let them loose outside.

If they escape, they are free. If they dont, they are feed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkFABesR8OM
>>
>>2480479

>i want him to hunt

Well don't be a lazy twat and get out into the woods with him then.

Buying pet bunnies and making him chase them around whatever dirt patch you have behind your wooden house isn't hunting. It's you engaging in some bizarre fantasy through a dog.

>>2480497

>being a supporter of hare coursing

Literal third-worlder.
>>
File: mask_v_pitbull.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mask_v_pitbull.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>2480469
>let them chase squirrels and shit
>implying this is any better

>>2480509
>Literal third-worlder.
not an argument

>>2480222
the main problem with this I see is that you're strengthening its (your dog's) hunting drive, which might not be what you ultimately want.
>>
>>2480509
Its a several hundred meter long backyard.
>>
>dog fuckers

It was a good idea for you mothers to do abortion, honestly. Surprisingly, they didn't go with it.
>>
File: jDqvwaD.jpg (44KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
jDqvwaD.jpg
44KB, 612x612px
>>2480534
>that amount of impotent rage
stop it, I can only get that erect
>>
>>2480534
you sound gay
>>
>>2480516
that looks nothing like a pitbull lol, first of all, it's face looks almost completely like a lab but with the retarded nose bending upwards like a boxer, second it's easily >70lbs

tl;dr: mutt being called a purebred pitbull
>>
>>2480542
>>2480565
>rage

Honestly I am more amazed at how you continue to prove to be the most arrogant, irresponsible, self absorbed, obnoxious, pet owners on the whole fucking planet.
>>
>>2480621
I really dont understand what is your problem
>>
>>2480621
>the "all pitbulls must die" crowd is any better or worse than pitbull apologists.
Both sides of the coin contribute arguments based solely on emotion, and lean heavily on ignorance. Culling an entire breed has no more logic than blindly defending a breed known to have issues.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.