[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found this board, and I feel at home. General cat appreciation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (400KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
400KB, 1080x1920px
Just found this board, and I feel at home. General cat appreciation thread, please. Pic related, found my catto like this. Please ignore the autistic snapchat text
>>
File: IMG_1161.jpg (197KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1161.jpg
197KB, 750x1334px
Here's my cat
>>
File: IMG_20161030_134532.jpg (3MB, 3120x2777px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161030_134532.jpg
3MB, 3120x2777px
You're in the wrong place /an/ hates cats
Also here is mine
>>
File: unfair double standard.jpg (68KB, 600x787px) Image search: [Google]
unfair double standard.jpg
68KB, 600x787px
>>2480002
Dear new anon, just know that /an/ is divided into 4 groups in terms of how we feel about cats. Anyone feel free to chime in on their feels too. Who knows, maybe we have an undiscovered species out there? I'm not counting legged-snek lovers (ferret lovers) unless you really want to.

1. Your general cat lovers: posting pic after pic of their kots, going crazy over their silly cute antics. Post more pics ples.
2. Your outdoor kot haters: how dare you leave your invasive pest outdoors to wreak havoc on the natural populations of birds and rodents and bugs that inhabit our lovely yards? Fuck you for being a lazy cat-fag and not properly exercising/potty-ing your cat indoors where this terrible predator belongs. You will find this group to be the most vocal, although debatably the most predominant on this board.
3. Your general cat haters: fuck cats dogs rule etc etc. Probably the most fun to argue with, since nobody will ever win, but everybody has cute pics. I am actually in this group, I will never have a pissy-paw cat, but I still love them for their cuteness and the funny qualities they possess that dogs might not have.
4. Your faggots in general. Just straight trolls here from the depths of below your mom's basement. They're just on /an/ to waste every minute of your time with nonsensical bullshit or to just be plain retarded. Ignore at all costs.
>>
>>2480128
>Your outdoor kot haters
You forgot that people who let their animals outdoors unobserved also don't actually care about them and are responsible for their roadkill deaths.
>>
>>2480156
quod erat demonstrandum.
>>
File: Fury Kitto.jpg (115KB, 600x778px) Image search: [Google]
Fury Kitto.jpg
115KB, 600x778px
>>
>>2480342
>Going where no kot has gone before

Brave
>>
>>2480128
>not a single mention of toxiplasmosis
obviously infected post desu
>>
Outdoor, stray or feral they all deserve to die.
>>
>>2480002
The black ear and white ear are adorable.
>>
PetValu opened a new store near my house and I went in to check their prices on wet foot but got sidetracked by the cute 11-month-old siblings and sweet adult girl they have in their adoptable cages. I came at the same time as their foster mom, so I got to stroll around the store with the female following behind me. I'll get pictures Saturday since I'm going back for their opening day of free shit.
>>
>>2480156
Oh yes quite right thank you
5. Those fucking idiots
>>2480365
This can be part of numbers 2 thru 4, but yes u right. Also wanted to keep it short and sweet for the newboob. Toxo is real.
>>
>>2480402
>5. Those fucking idiots
WHICH fucking idiots? The ones telling the truth that you're being an irresponsible and evil fuck to an animal that relies on you for its survival? Yeah, this is why we need pet licensing.
>>
>>2480408
>WHICH fucking idiots?
>>people who let their animals outdoors unobserved also don't actually care about them and are responsible for their roadkill deaths
Those idiots. Read, bud.
>>
>>2480596
Ah, I thought you were an irresponsiblefag complaining that someone said to keep your cats indoors. That happens all the fucking time on this board.
>>
>>2480597
Yea no I'm the person that traps them (be it a cat or a dog) and takes them to animal control. Some say I'm worse. Luckily my county's animal control is one of the better ones.
>>
File: IMG-20170906-WA0002.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170906-WA0002.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
>>2480002
Dis my kiddy. We think he has autism
>>
>>2480981
Looks pretty generic
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.