[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When i was like 19 my 15 year old dog was on its last legs. It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1505096658900.png (620KB, 518x803px) Image search: [Google]
1505096658900.png
620KB, 518x803px
When i was like 19 my 15 year old dog was on its last legs. It was late as fuck at night, i was on a WoW bender and i open the door to leave my room and my dog is in front of the door with foam coming out of its mouth panting. It was the summer and it was hot as fuck, being poor we didn't have AC. He was probably overheating and was waiting outside my door for hours as i sat and played WoW. I held him for a bit trying to make him feel better, i got up and woke my parents up.

He started moving around in a haze and went into my parents room and then collapsed. My dad gave me this look and told me and my mom to leave the room. I remember standing outside the door and heard him trying to strangle the dog to death and telling him to just let it and that it is alright. The sound my dog was making was pretty heartbreaking honestly. My dad is a pretty strong guy, but dogs necks are kind of meant to not be crushed/vulnerable in attacks.

He finally died after a bit of that, me and my dad put him in a towel and drove him to some random vet clinic place to get burned. He didn't want to pay the 200 bucks for his ashes, so we just left.

I know it is not a man, but it is probably the worst sound i ever heard.
>>
>>2478930
I guess your dad wasn't a Marine. We can strangle a person or a dog to death in seconds flat.

reminds me of the time my brother in law was going to put a dog down. He goes out back behind his shitty trailer and we hear a pop. Then a dog screaming for like five minutes while he keeps shooting it and softly cussing.

poor people suck.
>>
>>2478931
Shutup crayon muncher
>>
You feel guilty so you need to come to /an/ and dump your shitty fucked up animal abuse story on us? Suck it up and keep your trauma to yourself, seriously.
>>
>>2478930
fuck off fag
>>
>>2478930
>tfw because of yaoi I automatically assume the taller man is the one who gives it and the shorter man is the one who takes it
>>
>>2479077
Stop watching yaoi, landwhale. That's not how homo relationships work.
>>
God damnit I'm poor and would find the funds to properly put down my dog. Fuck those people need to be strangled to death
>>
>>2479085
Just take him behind the shed and put a 9mm in his head, anon. It's like 30 cents.
>>
>>2479095
Please tell me where I can buy a 9mm pistol for 30 cents
>>
>>2479101
>Nogunz

Embarrassing, fampai
>>
Just pet it to death
>>
>>2479078
Its not?

?????
>>
>>2479101
Any sporting goods store, gun store, and even hardware stores carry 9mm ammo.
Price per shell is probably less than 30 cents.
>>
>>2479150

>reading comprehension
>you
>>
>>2479154
>stupid enough to believe anon was talking about the handgun for 30 cents instead of the ammo
>criticize others for reading comprehension
>>
>>2479160
I was asking where I can buy a gun for 30 cents. Do you think poor people can afford a gun when they can't even afford to humanely put their dog down?
>>
File: 1489372457098.jpg (123KB, 1307x554px) Image search: [Google]
1489372457098.jpg
123KB, 1307x554px
>>2479101
>not already having a gun
Anon please.
>>
File: left-side1.jpg (399KB, 922x692px) Image search: [Google]
left-side1.jpg
399KB, 922x692px
>>2479251
>Do you think poor people can afford a gun
yes
>>
>dog is overheating and severely dehydrated
>lets it suffer and die instead of giving it cold water

With iqs that low I can see why you're poor
>>
>>2479287
Sorry, I'm not a fucking maniac who enjoys shooting living creatures.
>>
>>2479297
Curls for the girls
>>
>>2478931
>strangled to death in seconds flat
>brain needs to be deprived of oxygen for several minutes before it shuts down
so whens the last time you left your mom's basement
>>
I had an uncle who was a very troubled man, he would feed live kittens to his dogs. I wanted to hate him but I just felt bad for him, he was dyslexic and was beat for underperforming in school, got into a gang, developed a herion addiction and died. He lived in a first world country and was illiterate to the day he died.
>>
File: Navy_Seal_Infantry.jpg (505KB, 1600x1057px) Image search: [Google]
Navy_Seal_Infantry.jpg
505KB, 1600x1057px
>>2479298
But I don't. I enjoy shooting at beer cans, and perhaps some day a home invader.
>>
>>2479382
I count from the moment your trachea collapses and you fall unconscious.

because at that point you're dead. The only thing that can save you is me.
>>
>>2479644
Stan from american dad? I think theres an episode where he says stuff like this??
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.