[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you won't live long enough to see the first animal/human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1544.gif (2MB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
1544.gif
2MB, 400x222px
>you won't live long enough to see the first animal/human hybrid gene therapy
>you'll never see groups of laughing mermaids swimming in the shallows
>you won't ever look up to the sky and marvel at people soaring with wings
>you won't hear whispers of actual elves with pointy ears, night vision and enhanced longevity lurking in the forests
>you won't witness the first outbreak of lycanthropy

Why even live?
>>
>>2478757
Come on, op. We all what you're after. Just say it with me.
>tfw no furry gf

Now was that so hard?
>>
>>2478757
>You won't hear whispers of actual elves
You might like DMT then
>>
File: 1495357842746.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495357842746.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>you will never fug a qt scorpiongirl
Why even live?
>>
>>2478785
Are they play fighting?
>>
>>2478922
They're making out bruh.
>>
>>2478785
Relevant song
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9CfiBv-Tm6s
>>
>>2478922
They are engaging in consensual sex for the sole purpose of procreation while holding hands and kissing and dancing with the lights off
>>
>>2478785
>so many legs
Are scorpion's claws the palps?
They seem to have four pairs of legs
>>
File: o-VIRTUAL-REALITY-facebook.jpg (249KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-VIRTUAL-REALITY-facebook.jpg
249KB, 2000x1000px
>>2478757
WRONG
>>
>>2478757
That sounds fucking stupid. The second i would see such a horrific Bastard, not even glanced upon by god himself, i would put it out of his misery almost instantly.
>lycanthropy outbreak
I would seriously hire a witcher or burn this thing on a stake if i heard about this in my neighborhood.
No fucking Deviantart-picture of Hyrotrioskjan with his "Vampires/Werewolves are just misunderstood" shit can prove me otherwise
>>
>>2479360
>Are scorpion's claws the palps?
yes

>They seem to have four pairs of legs
as all Arachnids do
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.