[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the coolest trick you dog can do? Also are puppy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1501947846510.jpg (81KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1501947846510.jpg
81KB, 728x546px
What's the coolest trick you dog can do?

Also are puppy training classes a waste of money?
>>
Taught my black lab how to play rugby when she was around 2, shes 12 now and very tired all the time so we don't play anymore :((((
>>
File: received_1617577321587295.jpg (13KB, 557x489px) Image search: [Google]
received_1617577321587295.jpg
13KB, 557x489px
My dog made a website called wolffana.com
>>
Hello?
>>
>>2475330
I trained my dog to do my taxes. I get audited out the ass every fucking year though.
>>
My dog likes to gobble on me dick
>>
File: 20170909_105018.jpg (1MB, 1308x1993px) Image search: [Google]
20170909_105018.jpg
1MB, 1308x1993px
Balance treat on nose, snatch it out of the air when told "Get it"
>>
i brought a picnic to the beach once and my dog pretended to like swimming just long enough to lure me far out into the water before bolting back to eat all the picnic food
tricked me good
>>
>>2476463
Kek what a good boy
>>
File: bad crop.png (486KB, 555x892px) Image search: [Google]
bad crop.png
486KB, 555x892px
>>2475330
pic related can close the door, bark on command, walk off-leash, and does basic obedience like sit, stay, sleep, fetch, shake, etc.

Puppy training/socialization is very important if you don't want any behavioral issues down the line.
>>
>>2475330
I don't know why but I never really liked teaching dogs anything that isn't particularly useful, might be that I'm not very patient.
The thing I'm most proud of would be teaching my dog to generalize and and move when desired by pointing a finger. I like hand commands more than spoken ones.

I think puppy training class is useless for obedience and basic training, you can teach those yourself, but its nice to introduce your puppy to other dogs early on.
>>
I saw dog throw trash away. That's pretty cool
>>
File: IMG_0278.jpg (996KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0278.jpg
996KB, 4032x3024px
Goodboy tricks so far:
Sit
Stay
Shake
High five
Twirl
Speak
Lay
Roll over
Jump

Trying for play dead but thats been a hard one for him
>>
>>2475330
My shepherd can open, shut, and lock doors at 8 months old. He doesn't know how to unlock them though. He's locked me out of my home quite a few times already using the top lock, I make it a point now to carry my keys everywhere.
>>
>>2475330
>What's the coolest trick you dog can do?
Its all pretty cool but casting the dog out to go retrieve something it doesnt know is there is cool. Or trailing.

>Also are puppy training classes a waste of money?

Yes, the initial cost of the school then the actual 1 on 1 dog training sessions you will require when your dog is between 6 months to 12 months unless you just give it to a shelter for aggression.
>>
my dog bites my feet when I fall asleep on the couch and wakes me up. not at any other time or place whether awake or asleep.
>>
>>2476640
How did you train it to do that?
>>
Carries some of my dirty clothes to the washing machine.
>>
My previous dog
>say 'bang!' and she fall over 'dead'
>put her toys away
>pick up trash and throw it away(sometimes when I wasn't around and she couldn't tell the difference between what was trash and what wasn't so I would come home to shoes in the trash )
>balance treats on nose
>find my keys and wallet (attached an air frensher to them )
> open the door (and regretted it because she would open the door for people when I wasn't there yet)
>flip
And the usual roll over and shit like that. I miss that dog so much. Two of my current dogs can do things bit only one has potential while the other one is still stuck on 'give paw' and hasn't mastered left or right yet.
>>
recently taught my 3 year old dog to put his head on the floor when in a "down" position. it's nothing fancy but he learned it in about two minutes so i was quite proud. he's known lie down since he was a pup
>>
I send my dog out on a line for something he doesn't know is there. After he runs about 60 meters, I'll blow a whistle. He turns and sits facing me. I thrust either arm out, and he runs 90 degrees from his original line in the direction I point.
Repeat, until he finds hidden bird or dummy, sometimes 150 meters away.
>>
>>2476675
>sometimes when I wasn't around and she couldn't tell the difference between what was trash and what wasn't so I would come home to shoes in the trash
That is too cute :)

>find my keys and wallet (attached an air frensher to them )

This is actually genius. What type of dog is he?
>>
mine can bark on command in three different noise levels. "whisper" gets all the bitches wet
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.