[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there is a stronger bond between an animal and a human than that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 140606120403_1_900x600.jpg (60KB, 756x600px) Image search: [Google]
140606120403_1_900x600.jpg
60KB, 756x600px
there is a stronger bond between an animal and a human than that between a man and his dog?
>>
>>2474813
The bond between you and skipping English classes is even stronger.
>>
File: 1504394284215.png (112KB, 359x393px) Image search: [Google]
1504394284215.png
112KB, 359x393px
>>2474815
I just make an error
>>
>>2474813
Between a human and another human.
>>
>>2474939
sounds hella gay my dude
>>
>>2474941
Putting the HOMO back in homo sapiens sapiens.
>>
>>2474813
The bond between a birb is probably stronger.
>>
>>2474813
Okay, thanks for letting me know
>>
Supposing we don't consider our fellow humans to be animals, no. A man and his dog share a sacred bond. Funny/creepy story, I had a GSD in a neighborhood where practically everyone has a dog. My next door neighbors had a beautiful pure black chow. She was unspayed and was having a heat cycle, of course my GSD was humping everything and anything. Anyway for my birthday my girlfriend gave me some birthday sex. She was on top and I was holding her against me, taking her to pound town. As any dog owner can tell you, dogs know nothing of personal boundaries. My dog started licking us as we were going at it and it felt too good to stop. Two seconds later he was on top of my girlfriend thrusting. I was so in the mood I just kept pounding, ignoring the dog even though she was telling Boke to get the fuck down. Right as I was cumming my girlfriend yelp/screams and hops off me. Apparently she just got dp'd. He must have got a few good spurts in because when I assessed the damages you could see some clearish/cloudy fluid leaking out. She's just lucky he didn't have time to knot her. Up until the day we had to put him down we used to refer to him as my Eskimo brother. RIP Boke
>>
>>2475078
A true bond
>>
>>2474813
me and my horse desu
>>
>>2475078
You know you have a true friend when you share your girlfriend's ass with him and he doesn't steals her from you.
>>
Between human and cat is stronger.
Human and cat leads to human and parasite.
Is strongest.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.