[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few months ago a strange dog appeared at my house out of nowhere,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20170805_110741.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170805_110741.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
A few months ago a strange dog appeared at my house out of nowhere, a black female (not sure what breed). We figured it wouldn't be a big deal, we already havd another dog. My dad named her Betty because he liked calling her Black Betty. Yesterday she became very sick and was throwing up a lot. At about 6PM today she died. She popped into my life so suddenly, without rhyme or reason and left much the same. I'm gonna miss her. Hold me, /an/
>>
Whoa black betty ((bambalam))
She really gets me high ((bambalam))
Then she fucking died ((bamBALAMMM))
>>
>>2471562
replace with another dog
>>
so you didn't take her to the vet?
>>
>>2471592
All the vets around here close at 4 for some reason. Also we couldn't really afford to.
>>
>>2471562
Sorry for your loss OP. If it's any consolation, even though you two weren't together long you had a positive influence on her last few months and gave her a good, safe, and relaxing home versus what she presumably had before, which was just roaming the streets. You can feel good about that.
>>
Sounds like she ate something bad.

That blows. She was probably a good, happy and healthy doggo until then.
>>
>>2471562

If it makes you feel any better, there isnt much a vet could have done for poisoning by an unknown agent by the time symptoms showed.

She looks like she was a doog dogger tho
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.