[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of bite is this? Occurred in central Florida yesterday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: 20170831_150843.jpg (952KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170831_150843.jpg
952KB, 2560x1440px
What kind of bite is this? Occurred in central Florida yesterday morning and it's only getting worse and hurting more. I didn't see what bit me, it had a white posture that I popped and now it's swollen to the size of a baseball.Entire left arm is sore and the swollen area is really tender and warm.
Idk where to ask this so I just came here

Someone told me chigger or brown recluse
>>
>>2469600
>chigger
lol, more like ni**er
>>
>>2469602
What
>>
definitely not a chigger. could be a tick bite but i kind of doubt it, i would be inclined to think spider as well. not necessarily a brown recluse.
>>
>>2469604
Ok so do I need to treat it with something
>>
>>2469605
Ask a doctor you fucking idiot
>>
>>2469600
Don't believe anyone who tells you they know what bit you, they're making shit up. Don't believe your doctor if he makes a guess either, just treat it as he tells you to.

That is assuming something actually fucking bit you and you don't just have MRSA or something but either way nothing changes.
>>
>>2469600
Looks like you got bit by a spider or some other venomous bugger. If you can't afford the check up and don't think your life is endangered apply ice, get rest. I also here baking soda or even meat tenderizer is good to rub on bug bites/stings
>>
>>2469606
No health insurance so fuck off
>>
a little late for this (should've done it from onset) but mark it swollen circle with a marker and if it continues to get bigger, seek medical attention.
assuming this is the size of the reaction from over night and it's not contiuing to grow, take a few tylenol. rub hydrocortisone or neosporin on the site. call it a day.

if you were severely allergic, you'd be in emergency and/or dead by now.

next time don't come to fucking /an/ when there's a chance you could go into anaphylactic shock and need an epipen or some shit.
>>
>>2469600
Maybe if you weren't so fatt bugs wouldn't see you as easy prey
>>
>>2469615
Well then I guess you might die
>>
>>2469615
Go to the ER. They can't force you to pay if you can't afford it and medical debt doesn't affect your credit score.
>>
>>2469619
What makes you think I'm fatt
>>
>>2469625
Maybe your fat arm give the impression you have 200kg.
>>
>>2469626
I way 200lbs 6'5"
Whatever that is in yuropoor
>>
>>2469622
Actually I should clarify. It can if you ignore it. But if you contact the hospital and prove your income they can greatly reduce or even scrap the debt all together. Just prove to them the bill will be a harsh you can't afford. Most people get fucked because they don't realize you can haggle medical bills.
>>
>>2469611
what is it with you and MRSA gdi did you just learn what it is?
>>
>>2469629
>I way
Fat AND ignorant huh
>>
>>2469730
I'm 5lbs below the average wayt

Go ahead and tell me how a transfer case works or what a diminished 7th chord is without copying Wikipedia. Let's see who's ignorant and who just made a typo bitch
>>
File: 1490113371328.jpg (35KB, 735x541px) Image search: [Google]
1490113371328.jpg
35KB, 735x541px
>>2469764
>>
>>2469730
And since you're a dumb troll, you should know if you had to look either of those up you're literally ignorant.
>>
>>2469764
look at your behavior and ask yourself if becoming defensive on an anon board is helping your personal well-being.
>>
>>2469600
It's not a bite. It's a staph infection, possibly MRSA.
I usually tell people to fuck off with their shitty glorified pimple they believe to be a spider bite, but this is different.
The area isn't just red but swollen, and the borders aren't well defined. That's bad. It means it's still progressing, likely you ruptured the cyst capsule while popping it. You're at risk of cellulitis, septicemia and gas gangrene.

In short, this is literally time for an ER visit.
>>
>>2469612
>bit by a spider
No. You're a faggot. 99% of "spider bites" are not. It's just what retards repeat to each other.
>>
>>2469631
>Guy points at a cat and asks me what it is
>Tell him it's a cat
>God what's with you and cats did you just learn about cats???? Are you a cat apologist?? Do you fuck cats???

Enjoy your fat arm getting infected I guess.
>>
>>2469868
>Enjoy your fat arm getting infected I guess.
I'm not even the one who said that and triggered you asshole
>>
>>2469603
**gg**
>>
>>2469764
The word for you is thin fat.
>>
>white pustule
>centralized bright redness
>widely radiating redness and swelling

fire ant
>>
>>2469603
he said nigger
>>
>>2469622
>medical debt doesn't affect your credit score

You are either lying, or I am gettin screwed out the ass
>>
>>2469768

You're still an ignorant faggot that can't type in correct English.
If I were you I'd hang myself.
>>
>>2469764
Typo = typographical error.
It doesn't mean "not knowing how to spell a fucking word".
>>
Why are people who make "bite" threads always illiterate redneck faggots who don't know what they're talking about and sperg out at everyone who doesn't tell them what they want to hear?
>>
>>2470196
KEK
>>
>>2470196
It's city slickers honesty. Most rednecks I know spend so much time outdoors they can identify bug bites pretty easily.
>>
>>2470076
You actually think I don't know the difference between weigh and way

holy fucking shit
>>
>>2470075
>If I were you I'd hang myself
Yeah man lemme just go hang myself because I typed a word wrong on the internet where I'm anonymous.
>>
>>2470069
You're getting screwed out the ass. You need to prove it's a hardship and have it haggled or scrapped. It's probably too late for you now though. Hospitals are willing to haggle medical bills because it's better than getting nothing because your patient files for bankruptcy. But if you are already paying it back its too late.
>>
>>2470251
>i looked up how to spell weigh after people ripped me for being dumb
>>
>>2469615
Voted for Trump, am I right?
>>
>>2469600
AIDs or cancer
>>
>>2471958

Yeh, most likely cancerous niggerAIDS.
>>
>>2469600
> I don't know where to ask this
Ask a doctor not 4chan you idiot.
>>
>>2470057
Only a bluegum nigger could cause that kind of reaction, op will die for sure.
>>
>>2469600
Nurse here, that's a pretty big spot you got on your arm, definitely have it checked out by a doctor. If you are experiencing any symptoms like numbness in arm, nausea, headache, blurred vision or otherwise go to the ER immediately. Keep it clean to lower the risk of infection in the mean time.
>>
>>2469629
ethnicity spotted
>>
>>2470251
I kind of don't think you knew
>>
>>2470848
Hey look at this ass blasted faggot bringing up Trump for no reason. Hey pal, instead of voting for bigger govt/nanny state, how about just getting healthcare from your fucking job you fucking free loader? That's what any non-nigger would do.
>>
>>2473866
>corporations are our friends.jpg
>>
that's obviously an Alligator bite
>>
You are breaking out from hurricane fever.
>>
Its called going to the ER you stupid faggot. Even if you don't have health insurance they should let you pass.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.